Transfer News Italian Seria A

• Quote from "LothiePG"

Francesca Ferretti is confirmed in Pesaro this season!
    (good lord, I guess I'll HAVE to cheer for Pesaro this season! Mari, Sheilla, Guiggi, Fürst, Ferretti :roll: )

ha! as if u didnt cheer this year already :lol:
    anyway, heard that anzanello might leave novara.... (i really hope not....)

• Quote from "Nastja"

ha! as if u didnt cheer this year already :lol:
    anyway, heard that anzanello might leave novara.... (i really hope not....)

Anzanello may leave Novara, and maybe Cardullo too :cry2:
    I only cheer for Pesaro in the semifinals :roll:

• Bergamo
    Remain in the team --> Lo Bianco, Barazza, Grün, Gujska, Sorokaite and Piccinini
    Arrives --> Valentina Fiorin
    Still Negociating --> Paola Croce
    Probably will leave --> Paola Paggi and Manuela Secolo
    WILL leve --> Katarina Barun

• Big news in Conegliano (A2): Joanna Brakocevic, that won the bronze medal in Japan with Serbia, will play in Conegliano...

From A1...many voices starting to go around, not all true, not all false..

Loikkanen will remain in Busto; Foppa looking for Arrighetti, Cella; Pesaro for Brussa...

Roma, after loosing from Sassuolo in the playoff in A2, might buy the title of Padova or otherwise will stay in A2

• Walewska will play for Dinamo Moscow next season! I hope she could be Gamova's teammate!

• WOW, Bergamo is interested in Milena Rosner! I hope she will accept it!

• The problem with Milena Rosner is that she has one more year of contract with Spar Tenerife Marichal, but the president said that if he find a similiar level player , he has no problem to let she go

• How will be next season Novara? After the departures of Spasojevic, Mert and Aguero, Novara took Valeskina, Paggi and Berg. The rumors are that Valeskina will play as an outside hitter with Osmokrovic, Anzanello and Paggi will be the middle blockers. This means that Skowronska will play as an opposite. And then obviously Cardullo as a libero and Berg as a setter.

• Elke Wijnhoven is the new libero of Pesaro.
    Serena Ortolani will play in Busto Arsizio.
    Nadia Centoni leaves Italy and will play in Cannes.

• I'd like to see Jaqueline in Jesi too, but it seems whe will play for Murcia with Fofão.

• Rumors want Ognjenovic in Perugia, one between Rosner and Baranska in Bergamo or Jesi!
    We will see how much these rumors are true! :roll:

• Quote from "sisam"

Turkish paper Hurriyet writes that Turlea will play for Eczacibasi next season. Sounds official...

Last news = Carmen Turlea remains in Sassuolo (Italy), a team that will play in the serie A1 this year.