Italy - Serie A 2007/2008

• Yes, Polsat shown it. And next matches which will be broadcasted by Polish TV: Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Asystel Novara; Despar Perugia - Foppapedretti Bergamo; Asystel Novara - Foppapedretti Bergamo; Scavolini Pesaro - Asystel Novara (so the same what on Italian Sky)

• Hope Foppa continium like this!!!!!!!

Everyone in great shape indeed....and is so good to see Croce back!!!!!And in what Micelli was thinking to let Rosner out for Fiorin!!!!!Great thing he came back to his good sence!!!!! :lol:

GO FOPPA!!!!!Forza Foppa!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

And someone can tell me what is happening to Jesi??????!!!!!Let's see what happen tomorrow against Busto...but I don't see a good future for them!!!!! :what: Although I cheer a lot for them to get better....I like Calloni...so I cheer that Abbondanza gives her more chances...she is definetly much better than Gattaz!!!!!! :mad:

• I think he was giving Fiorin one chance... after being out of nt like that, she needed her auto-esteem back :box:
    And I'm glad to see Calloni in court! hehehe! I agree, she's much better than Gattaz (specially serving :P - I guess you know I'm talking about, Joana)
    I was reading some stuff in italian forums, they are like, blaming everyone :lol: Maybe, the problem is the team... not just some "thing"...

• And I'm glad to see Calloni in court! hehehe! I agree, she's much better than Gattaz (specially serving - I guess you know I'm talking about, Joana)
    I was reading some stuff in italian forums, they are like, blaming everyone Maybe, the problem is the team... not just some "thing"...

Totaly agree with you!!!!!!! :lol: ...yeah...I do know what you mean!!!!! :what: is terrible....and also the spike...cause in my opinion Gattaz only have one single ball! But anyway!

I read that people in Jesi were blaming Marcelle....but I don't think is just her at all....cause she also can't do much if the reception is not working!!! I think the team has to grow together...they have great individual players...but they are not working together!!!!! And I don't know much of Abbondanza's work...but I have to say I didn't like what I see till now (from last and this season....) :down: ...even Jesi coming in second last season...

But....two seasons ago....he did a great job in Pesaro....that is true....but maybe that was just only cause Sheilla was playing a lot and no one knew much about her.... ;) ....just kidding :lol:

• Totaly agree with you!!!!!!! :lol: ...yeah...I do know what you mean!!!!! :what: is terrible....and also the spike...cause in my opinion Gattaz only have one single ball! But anyway!

I read that people in Jesi were blaming Marcelle....but I don't think is just her at all....cause she also can't do much if the reception is not working!!! I think the team has to grow together...they have great individual players...but they are not working together!!!!! And I don't know much of Abbondanza's work...but I have to say I didn't like what I see till now (from last and this season....) :down: ...even Jesi coming in second last season...

But....two seasons ago....he did a great job in Pesaro....that is true....but maybe that was just only cause Sheilla was playing a lot and no one knew much about her.... ;) ....just kidding :lol:

I never forget how the Finasa fans would turn themselves against the court when she was on serve, it was funny :D
    And you're not the only one that thinks that she only plays the china... I think the whole brazilian community agrees with you on that one...

I read people blaming Marcelle, blaming the coach, blaming the entire Pieralisi Volley, anyway... I think Marcelle is not a top setter, but she's not that bad. I also agree that they don't play as a team... I don't like what I see now and I didn't like them last season too. It surprised me that they went to the finals, and they were beaten by Perugia so easily...

Maybe, they surprise this year too, but I seriously doubt it...

• Asystel Novara - Foppapedretti Bergamo

Skowronska vs Rosner!!! That is a must see match! :!:

• It surprised me that they went to the finals, and they were beaten by Perugia so easily...

Maybe, they surprise this year too, but I seriously doubt it...

Agree!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now.....I'm really liking this Pavlovic from Perugia...she is so young....and is playing really well....another great younger Serbian!!!!! Do you people think she can be called by Terzic? She and Velikovic are playing better thahn Krsmanovic!!!!!In my opinion!

And what happened the last game against Chieri....did she get injuried? Cause I saw she left on the fourth set, but then she got the MVP!!!So....well...but if she did I hope is nothing serious....I like Crisanti too...but is always good to see new young players there are playing good....

• And Justyna :!: :!: MUST :!: :!: record it ( i think i made it obviously enough :lol: )
    This will be a major test for Foppa. But usually Foppa never had big problems with Novara, curious to see if its still like that ;)

totally agree!!!! (btw, itz obvious enough. or next time maybe use larger fonts if Justyna cant see it:lol: :lol: )

thanks Justyna 1st!! you are our hero!! :drink:

• Now.....I'm really liking this Pavlovic from Perugia...she is so young....and is playing really well....another great younger Serbian!!!!! Do you people think she can be called by Terzic? She and Velikovic are playing better thahn Krsmanovic!!!!!In my opinion!

I don't think so. :( He never mentions her. She wasn't selected for the Olympic Qualifying Tournament in Halle. But then she's from Montenegro so maybe she'll play on their NT.

• I don't think so. He never mentions her. She wasn't selected for the Olympic Qualifying Tournament in Halle. But then she's from Montenegro so maybe she'll play on their NT.

Ah....well..at least now make sence!!!! :lol: Yeah...probably is that why...I didn't know she is from Montenegro....cause in italian league site says that she is from Serbia... :lol:

Thanks Joana!

• totally agree!!!! (btw, itz obvious enough. or next time maybe use larger fonts if Justyna cant see it:lol: :lol: )

thanks Justyna 1st!! you are our hero!! :drink:

yeah...really hope to see this game....

it must be a great game!!!

heheee.....

thanks first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rose:

• 9th Playround, 22.12.
    Lines Ecocapitanata Altamura - Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi

Despar Perugia - Foppapedretti Bergamo
    23/12/2007 at 16:00 on Diretta Sky Sport 2

Scavolini Pesaro - Tena Santeramo

Famila Chieri - Minetti Infoplus Imola 3:1(25:15 25:21 18:25 25:20)
    played on19/12/2007

Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Asystel Volley Novara
    21/12/2007 at 21:00 on Diretta Sky Sport 3

Infotel Banca Forlì - Unicom Starker Kerakoll Sassuolo

• Results 9th Playround
    Lines Ecocapitanata Altamura - Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi 3:1 (25:21 8:25 25:21 25:17)
    look at the score of set 2 8|
    Despar Perugia - Foppapedretti Bergamo
    23/12/2007 at 16:00 on Diretta Sky Sport 2

Scavolini Pesaro - Tena Santeramo 3:1 (30:32 25:20 25:20 25:14)
    Famila Chieri - Minetti Infoplus Imola 3:1(25:15 25:21 18:25 25:20)
    Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Asystel Volley Novara 1:3 (25:21 24:26 23:25 21:25)
    Infotel Banca Forlì - Unicom Starker Kerakoll Sassuolo 0:3 (19:25 23:25 22:25)

• tiebreaker in the match Perugia - Foppa...
    (20:25 23:25 25:19 25:17...... )

i guess perugia will win ;(

so... i was right :sos:
    15:12 in the 5th set...
    from what i can see Foppa started to make many mistakes after the 2nd set and allowed perugia to get into the match.
    Piccinini and Grun were best scorers of foppa and on the side of despar there are Gioli, Francia and Del Core.

Im a bit disappointed cos this defeat was definitely not necessary but Perugia and Foppa matches are always classics and very intense.

• Yeah... :( ....I guess the worse part is that Bergamo was leading 2x0 and them just lost....couldn't get right!!!!

I couldn't saw the game yet....but looks like wasn't a very good game for Leo....cause the team had a good reception....but most of the balls went to Grun and Picci....and unfortunetly today want a good game for Grun or Rosner.... ;(

On the other hand what a shape is Barazza!!!!She is playing really well....and also Gioli, and Anza and Guiggi!!!Well...Barbolini will have a lot of work on the time of choosing one of them!!!!And still has Leggeri who is coming back in with great performances!!!!

But if we (cheers of Foppa.... :lol: )think well....was a good result....cause the game was in Perugia...and is just before Christmas...we have to take easy with the girls... :lol: ...must be hard to play at this time of year!!!!

Now is getting back together...and work to beat Novara!!!!!Will be a great game again!!!!!But will be terible to see Paggi on the other side of the net!!!!! :pinch:

• The italian middle blockers only surprise me each day that goes by...
    I don't like either Barazza or Gioli, but I must admit: what a damn good players they are... 8|

• Ranking
    1. Foppapedretti Bergamo 24
    2. Scavolini Pesaro 24
    3. Despar Perugia 22
    4. Asystel Volley Novara 22
    5. Yamamay Busto Arsizio 14
    6. Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi 11
    7. Famila Chieri 10
    8. Unicom Starker Kerakoll Sassuolo 9
    9. Lines Ecocapitanata Altamura 8
    10. Minetti Infoplus Imola 8
    11. Tena Santeramo 7