USA Women's National Team Players Club Teams

• From USAV
    Seven U.S. Women’s National Team players have officially completed transfer paperwork to play overseas in professional volleyball leagues.

Danielle Scott-Arruda (Baton Rouge, La.) is playing for Brazil’s Associaco Desportiva Classista Finasa.

Robyn Ah Mow-Santos (Honolulu) returns to Switzerland to play for VBC Volero.

The Italian League will have Heather Bown (Yorba Linda, Calif.) playing for Giannino Pieralisi Volley (Jesi) and Lindsey Berg (Honolulu) competing for Asystel Volley.

Logan Tom (Salt Lake City, Utah) will play in Russia with Club Dinamo Moscow.

Tayyiba Haneef-Park (Laguna Hills, Calif.) has signed to play for Turkey’s Eczacibasi Istanbul, while Nancy Metcalf (Hull, Iowa) is set to play for Eczacibasi Sport Club in Turkey.

• Tayyiba Haneef-Park (Laguna Hills, Calif.) has signed to play for Turkey’s Eczacibasi Istanbul
    are you sure that?coz ı think it is not formal yet
    but nancy signed

• Quote from "serdar"

Tayyiba Haneef-Park (Laguna Hills, Calif.) has signed to play for Turkey’s Eczacibasi Istanbul
    are you sure that?coz ı think it is not formal yet
    but nancy signed

The press release kinda says that Nancy and Tayyiba are not playing in the same team, but isn't it the same? :shock:
    Nancy signed, but last time I heard about it she had some problems with the contract (problems between the team and the NT)
    I don't know about Haneef, but I've heard several times about it...

• ı hope it is real. :roll:
    if it is true, eczacıbaşı will have more chance in the ECL.but our group is so hard.(murcia,perugia,beograd,eczacıbaşı)