Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• The season 2007/08 is nearly at an end, and clubs are already studying the strategies for next season. Here are some rumors, that I've heard yesterday from SKY commentators (Guidetti, Beltrami, Cacciatori, Barbolini ...)

coach Abbondanza from Jesi to Icaro Alaro

coach Nesich from Santeramo to Jesi. Nesich's wife Neli Marinova (Perugia) will probably retire and help Nesich in Jesi as his assistant. She already does this in Bulgarian NT.

Simona Gioli from Perugia to Zarechie Odintsovo or Jesi

Mirka Francia from Perugia to Eczacibasi Istanbul

• and if Mirka Francia comes to Eczacıbaşı that would be wonderful.ı hope she does.

• I think there will be a real problem with the foreigner players this year. In Spain only two foreigner players will be allowed on court, as well as in Italy. My expectations lie on the fact that the vast majority of the Brazilian players will come back to play the Brazilian League and improve the quality of the Championship.

• Celso..I don't think that this rule is going to be valid for next season...well...I don't know...but I don't think so...

Martinus Amstelveen no longer is going to be Dutch NT...so is very possible that the most important players leave Netherland...for going to different countries..specialy Italy and Spain...I heard that Tenerife wnats to bring Selinger as coach back..and that would problably take Visser and Flier too (but is all just a big rumor!!!!)

• I've heard that Ingrid wants to go to Russia or Japan. Manon and Chaine also talk about leaving the Netherlands. But don't forget about the exception made for the European Union players. They won't be foreigners in Italy, Spain or anywhere in EU. It's not the same as for Brazil players. Anyway, I want this stupid limit being canceled and forgotten forever! :down:

• New rumors are coming. Some are BIG if they become true!!! It all depends on the Acosta rule, that I hope it won't become valid. :(

Gamova from Dinamo Moscow to Novara; Skowronska from Novara to Japan (or South Korea, Murcia or Russia); Baranska or Nikolic to Bergamo; Ognjenovic to Jesi.

A suggestion to Perugia. It could replace Marinova (she will retire) and Pachale (she wants a free year?) with Ognjenovic and Brakocevic. Francia back to OH, if she doesn't go to Eczacibasi. With Del Core, Gioli, Arcangeli, Crisanti/Pavlovic. That will be next year a super team!!! Even with the foreigners limitation rule, because they'll have just Maja and Jovana as Serbians on court, all the rest Italian. Wow!!!

• Corina Ssuschke will leave Dresdner SC and probably play in Italy, team is not known yet. Heike Beier also has offers from Italy and is thinking about going there.

Sylvia Roll leaves Vakifbank Istanbul and will probably return to her old team Schweriner SC.

• Celso..I don't think that this rule is going to be valid for next season...well...I don't know...but I don't think so...

Martinus Amstelveen no longer is going to be Dutch NT...so is very possible that the most important players leave Netherland...for going to different countries..specialy Italy and Spain...I heard that Tenerife wnats to bring Selinger as coach back..and that would problably take Visser and Flier too (but is all just a big rumor!!!!)

tenerife has neslihan demir darnel so they needn'T flier ı think 8)

• Here there are rumors that Jaque and Carol Gattaz are going to come back to Brasil!
    I really hope Jaque come back to Rexona-Ades...would be perfect!=)

I also think that Maja has to go to Italy...or at least to a stronger championship...she would grow a lot as player!!!But between this both I think Perugia is best...cause will play next years Champions league!!!!

• That would be even better. :) It's just that I read an interview with her a couple of days ago where she said that she likes her team very much and would like to stay there another year.

• That would be even better. :) It's just that I read an interview with her a couple of days ago where she said that she likes her team very much and would like to stay there another year.

Yeah, she said she likes the team very much and she feels comfortable in Conegliano. She also talked about her expectations next year in Conegliano. So, I guess she will stay there, unless some really big offer comes from some other Italian or European club.

About Canadian star Sarah Pavan, there is talk she could play as an Italian next year in Conegliano, because her parents are Italians.

• Some rumors from the Netherlands.

Avital Selinger is very angry of NeVoBo's decision to divide functions of club coach and NT coach. He says that it was mostly a political case. Probably he won't accept a proposition to sign a new contract of Dutch NT coach. The current contract ends in August, 31. Till this time he will decide if cooperation is still possible.

Ingrid Visser is going to Russia, Leningradka St. Petersburg. Seems to me, that she looked for less games for a more money.

Manon Flier has negotiations with Italian and Turkish clubs. She definitely wants more top level games for the highest possible amount of money ;)

Carlijn Jans returns back to Holland from Italy. She will play in AMVJ.

Floortje Meijners, despite the fact, that she is one of the best Dutch players, extended her contract with AMVJ.

Riëtte Fledderus is going to stop her career at all :(

Caroline Wensink and Francien Huurman stay in Martinus. Sounds quite strange to me...

• uj uj uj
    seems i missed a lot in the past weeks!

I hope Bergamo will be able to create a strong team... This year was alright but they could have achieved more.
    I would be more than satisfied with Baranskas transfer to Foppa, i'd like it much more than Nikolic's... She is just not as good as Ania in my opinion

• So sad Fledderus is stopping!!!!

And I really hope Selinger stays in Dutch NT!!!!Cause he is doing a great job there!!!!

Totally agree! I liked so much Fledderus...
    And it was a bit stupid to divide NT from Martinus Amstelveen... I think it was working the way it was...