Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• Does anybody know which teams will be participating in the Indesit European Champions League for 80 / 09?

• Polish users, is it true that Glinka will play in Perugia? Glinka + Togut and Kim Staelens.

• Vesna Tomasevic to Fenerbahce... Official

and Turkish young player Ergül Avcı

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• any news about De Carne.will she play for Spartak Omsk this year?
    and Swieniewicz?did she retire or signed to a team?

• There are no news about Świeniewicz... This summer she seldom gives interviews. In last interview I've read (10th of June) it was written that she has a lot of offers. She pay attention to good conditions for her son Julek. Dorota has contact with her former club Despar Perugia. Despar activists say that volleyball shirt still waits for her :P

• Italian women's league has decided to forbid foreign players younger than 22 years to take part in the championship. This decision comes into effect from the start of this season in the Series A1 and A2. Is it true?? :what: What with Jovana Brakocevic?! She in only 20.

• Italian women's league has decided to forbid foreign players younger than 22 years to take part in the championship. This decision comes into effect from the start of this season in the Series A1 and A2. Is it true?? :what: What with Jovana Brakocevic?! She in only 20.

No, the rule doesn't apply to players already in Italian League last year. So, no problem for Jovana.

• No, the rule doesn't apply to players already in Italian League last year. So, no problem for Jovana.

Actualy this new rule makes things easier then the one before...at least with Brazil...the arrange that they has before was that players under 23 could not leave Brazil to go to Italian volleyball....and this is ones of the reasons players like Fabiana had not left before....
    With this new rule...players will be able to leave Brazil earlier then before...

• According to the Dutch websites Kim Staelens has signed contract with Perugia.

The weapon, being polished up for so long, hits back on the creator. Perugia, guided by Kim Staelens, will defeat Martinus in front of Dutch public in Emergohal, Amstelveen. As people in Russia say 'For what we struggled - of that we suffer'... :D

• Do you know the big suprise of Perugia?? Who will play there?? I know Glinka Togut Kim but who else??? I think Perugia won't win the Champions League 08/09. I wish it for Glinka because she has never won the CHL.

• Do you know the big suprise of Perugia?? Who will play there?? I know Glinka Togut Kim but who else??? I think Perugia won't win the Champions League 08/09. I wish it for Glinka because she has never won the CHL.

Probably it isn't true about Glinka's transfer. Glinka said that she would take a break after Olympic Games. It may be only some months or over 9 months because she often mentions in interviews about baby. :)