Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• I think if it were, they would have been playing in the 2008 OG ;)

They would play in OG, if Russia got wild card to the World Cup. Now they are the highest ranked team, which isn't going there. Thanks to FIVB for that.

• do you know which turkish club want flier? eczacıbaşı don t.. maybe vakıfbank güneş sigorta? (which club win challenge cup this year)

• do you know which turkish club want flier? eczacıbaşı don t.. maybe vakıfbank güneş sigorta? (which club win challenge cup this year)

Haven't a clue. Just waiting for more information...

• They would play in OG, if Russia got wild card to the World Cup. Now they are the highest ranked team, which isn't going there. Thanks to FIVB for that.

Ok, but in this case, Poland couldn't play in OG :P In my opinion European Championships and Tournament in Halle showed that Poland is better team than Netherlands.

• Ok, but in this case, Poland couldn't play in OG :P In my opinion European Championships and Tournament in Halle showed that Poland is better team than Netherlands.

Yes, Netherlands lost two last games with Poland. But without wild card NED has almost 40 points more than Poland in world ranking. That made them calm down too early. They were absolutely sure in participation to OG. Polish wild card became a real SHOCK for Holland. So... being in sport - never forget about power of money...

• Generally I agree with you. Perhaps I'm not objective, because I'm from Poland :roll: Anyway system of olympic qualification is idiotic. Not only Netherlands, but for example Turkey or Germany should play in World Qualification Tournament.

• Generally I agree with you. Perhaps I'm not objective, because I'm from Poland :roll: Anyway system of olympic qualification is idiotic. Not only Netherlands, but for example Turkey or Germany should play in World Qualification Tournament.

you are right pol :drink: ı am sure our team is better than kore...

• I am so sad right now!!!!I didn't want her to leave BERGAMO!!!!!! ;(

For me, she is a symbol of Bergamo. Too bad she is leaving. Who knows, on which satellite channels it is possible to watch Turkish championship?

• For me, she is a symbol of Bergamo. Too bad she is leaving. Who knows, on which satellite channels it is possible to watch Turkish championship?

Grun is very special player for me.

It is very good she'll play in Turkish league.I'll be able to watch her.I wish all good players played in Turkish or Russian league:D

But i can't watch Italian or Spanish league:(

• Grun is very special player for me.

It is very good she'll play in Turkish league.I'll be able to watch her.I wish all good players played in Turkish or Russian league

But i can't watch Italian or Spanish league

Nati...can you record the matches of next season Turkeys league and tehm upload here???? ^^ ...It would be great if you can!!!

I ahve a firend that send me some matches of Spanish league...but he didn't send me anyone with Mamadova playing in Icaro....maybe on his next package...hehe

• Well...I heard that Grun moving from Bergamo is not real yet!!!!!

Some people in Bergamo are saying that Micelli gave an interview and that although he was very misterious...looked like Grun, Piccinini, Poljak and Barazza are going to stay in Foppa for next season....
    But some other thinks that maybe Ortolani is coming to replace Grun, since she is still a Foppa's player...

Also they think that Bergamo will try to sign with a stronger hitter....they told that last season Bergamo tried to sign with Spasojevic...so maybe they try again this season....but is a rumor....

For sure till now....well...that I know...Only that Gattaz is coming back to Brasil...to play in Rexona-Ades.. :down:

• good news.grun will be new star of vakıfbank guneş sigorta after neslihan demir :D

• So Vakifbank signed Grun ,Guidetti and Nikolic

Fenerbahce is trying to sign Glinka.

Aguero is going to play for Telekom one more year.

Eczacıbası probably will sign Francia .

There are rumors that Turkish teams are interested in Piccinini and Flier.

wow ,it is going to be a fantastic season

• Came out in one site here in Brasil today, that Rexona-Ades is trying to get Sheilla and Mari from Pesaro!!!!

I think would be good for Mari to work with Bernardinho for one or more seasons...she would grow as an atlethe....and also would be good for Superliga if they come back.....specially cause till now...the only strong team for next Superliga has been Finasa...since Rexona might loose most of the players...