Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• Feng Kun is the new setter of Novara :white:

Haha,yes,I have just read this news few minutes ago

that's a big surprise for us, we can't believe that our national volleyball association finally let her go abroad !

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I hope that another member of the Chinese NT will follow her to Europe. Maybe Wang Yimei, Xue Yue Ming, Ma Yunwen or Zhao Ruirui.

• I hope that another member of the Chinese NT will follow her to Europe. Maybe Wang Yimei, Xue Yue Ming, Ma Yunwen or Zhao Ruirui.

It's impossible!

In China,there is a big sports meeting every 4 years,just like the OG,and it's our National Games!

and next year,there will be the 11th edition of our National Games,every province take it as an important affair,so good players are always being kept at home team !

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• Janneke van Tienen to Perugia. What a pity, that Alice Blom hasn't agreed to go there too.

• Janneke van Tienen to Perugia. What a pity, that Alice Blom hasn't agreed to go there too.

I think there is a rule in Italy that doesn't allow to hire more than two athletes from the same country. :down: Too many limitations!

It's a pity that Blom will play in A2, she is a A1 player and it would have been nice to see her play in Perugia with Staelens.

• What's the sense of having Van Tienen and Arcangeli in the same team??

Exactly...I think Blom would be more useful...

Btw, I like this year transfers to Serie A. Of course many really good
    players go to Turkey and Russia but there are a lot of new interesting
    players (Jaqueline, Stealens, Araki, Kun Feng, Podolec, Ognjenovic, Flier, Świeniewicz, Ssuschke, Scott, Lehtonen...). I think Serie A 08/09 will be very interesting competition and still it's the best league of the year.

The level would be as high as in past years :cup:

• And Brazil player Ana Paula(fofinha) will back to Japan too,but in NEC club this time.

• Exactly...I think Blom would be more useful...

Btw, I like this year transfers to Serie A. Of course many really good
    players go to Turkey and Russia but there are a lot of new interesting
    players (Jaqueline, Stealens, Araki, Kun Feng, Podolec, Ognjenovic, Flier, Świeniewicz, Ssuschke, Scott, Lehtonen...). I think Serie A 08/09 will be very interesting competition and still it's the best league of the year.

The level would be as high as in past years :cup:

ı don t agree with you pol, :whistle:
    ı think now the best league is Aroma Turkey Volleyball League.More interesting players are there :win: (mirca francia,nancy metcalf,vesna çitakoviç,angelina grün,nikoliç,maculewicz,taismary aguero,natalia mamadova,maia poljak,anja spasojeviç,vesna tomaseviç,natasa krismanoviç,korotenko,guliyeva,rosangela correa,menezes,thinkaow....)

• ^ we will see.
    I dont think that the italian league is weaker than the turkish one now. Eventhough many top-players left, the strength of the league always was and is their balance of right players.
    Maybe i will be proven wrong, but i dont think that a turkish team will win the CL... Its not enough to have just the best players, its needed to give them the right atmosphere. (a "good example" is murcia... they had probably the best team on the paper but still didnt manage to compete on the highest level of CL...)

• ^ we will see.
    I dont think that the italian league is weaker than the turkish one now. Eventhough many top-players left, the strength of the league always was and is their balance of right players.
    Maybe i will be proven wrong, but i dont think that a turkish team will win the CL... Its not enough to have just the best players, its needed to give them the right atmosphere. (a "good example" is murcia... they had probably the best team on the paper but still didnt manage to compete on the highest level of CL...)

Yes, I agree with u !~

Although there are many good players transfered to Turkish clubs,Italian league is still the no.1 leagua,cuz their speed of offense & defense is still the best and fastest,and their clubs level is average,even some of the A2 clubs are no weaker than some Turkish clubs like Gazi uni or so.

• Manuela Secolo go to Olympiakos instead of Dinamo-Yantar Kalingrand.

• one more chinese player will play in Italy: Zhou Jia, from Liaoning, will play for Santeramo!

Does anybody know her? Valentine?

And, as someone already said, Hao Yang should play in Perugia, along with Van Tienen, who'd considered kind of a jolly

• ^ we will see.
    Its not enough to have just the best players, its needed to give them the right atmosphere. (a "good example" is murcia... they had probably the best team on the paper but still didnt manage to compete on the highest level of CL...)

ı agree with you on that point,you are right.for example telekom has great players in their roster.
    setter:bahar mert
    opposite;taismary agüero
    outsidehitter;natalya mamadova-melis hemşehri-güldeniz önal
    middlle-blockers;majıa poljak-özlem özçelik-nilay konar
    libero:funda bilgin
    but ı dont think they will win CL.coz important thing is being team and good atmoshere.so ı think eczacıbaşı is better team and ı believe they will play in final four.
    we will see which league's clubs will become more succesfull.so let'S say both league'S level is same :drink:

• one more chinese player will play in Italy: Zhou Jia, from Liaoning, will play for Santeramo!

Does anybody know her? Valentine?

And, as someone already said, Hao Yang should play in Perugia, along with Van Tienen, who'd considered kind of a jolly

Yes,I have known this news,but there is little information of her,according to our forum,she is a MB player not a OH,and not very good !

• I know that Yang Hao is not Glinka but I think that Yang Hao's addition to Perugia means that there reception will be stabilized. So as it is said, Glinka will focus on her family life? Probably having a baby?