Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• Riica Lehtonen will play in Olympiakos!

• Lyubka Debarlieva move to Metal Galati !

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• - Monika Kucerova from Vicenza to VK Prostejov, possible replacement is Rachel Van Meter (Schwerin, Germany)
    - Nuris Arias to Riso Scott Pavia
    - Katerina Buckova leaves Busto Arsizio due to familiar problems, Marcela Ritschelova replaces her
    - Sofia Arimattei returns from Russia to Italy (Infotel Forli)
    - Dorota Swieniewicz leaves Santeramo, saying she did not receive payment
    - Alessandra Pinese from Murcia to Cortese (Italy A2)

• Zhanna Pronicheva has left Zarechie due to family circumstances.

• Dorota Świeniewicz won't be play for Tena Santeramo in next part of the season. She back to Poland.

I don't know why players go to Santeramo, if they know that they always have problem paying the athletes, same last year.
    But I think she wanted to leave anyway, so that's was a pretty good excuse.

• Anna Podolec propably won't play to the end of sezon. Sha has serious shoulder injury. Propably Kimberly Glass will replace her or some other American.

It might be Nicole Fawcett since she is scheduled to try out for Novara tomorrow(January 02). Nicole Fawcett is the Player of the Year for NCAA-USA. Although an Open Hitter in college, she jumps more of an opposite. She's 6'4. So she can replace an injured Ana Podolec.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Mia Jerkov has finished her study in USA and back to Italy,signed with the A2 club-Brunelli Volley Nocera Umbra.

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• Angie McGinnis in Beşiktaş

• Also it is said that Beşiktaş İstanbul is just about to transfer an Outside Hitter who plays in USA National Team, we don't know who she is, if they make an agreement they will make public in a few days.

• is there anyone having predictionv about who she is?

• Angie McGinnis in Beşiktaş

This is really good news. Anggie Mcginnis has the talent and she's a tall setter too. Rumors has it that Anggie is a top contender for one of the 2 setting positions for the US team in London. :whistle:

Also it is said that Beşiktaş İstanbul is just about to transfer an Outside Hitter who plays in USA National Team, we don't know who she is, if they make an agreement they will make public in a few days.

May I know the official website of the Turkish Volleyball league? Who is this Outside hitter?

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• May I know the official website of the Turkish Volleyball league? Who is this Outside hitter?

I guess maybe Olsovsky...

• nice to hear that McGinnis can polish her game further by playing overseas. At this point (just my opinion though), she is in the running for that back-up setter spot. Best of luck to her.

OH that played for the NT? Could it be Barboza? Hehehe.. just speculating though.