Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• Other interesting news and rumors are coming:

These are official or almost official news: Osmokrovic and Cardu stay in Novara, as well as Nucu and Turlea in Sassuolo, Picci in Bergamo, Bown, Rinieri and Negrini in Jesi, Costagrande, Ferretti and Wijnhoven in Pesaro, Buckova, Esko and Vigano in Busto Arsizio. Pachale will leave Perugia.

The rumors are: Spasojevic may go to Bergamo or Perugia, Parkhomenko Oksana to Novara, Dushkyevich to Perugia.

Mirtillino, is it true that Fofao, Walewska and Zetova may return to Perugia?

• i hope Oksana will go to Novara.It'll be great :thumbup:
    Btw.if CEV doesn't give wild card to Azerrail,all main players will go to another teams.

• I read that Flier must be going to Jesi...

if that's true...well..Jesi will be very strong this season...and definetly one of my favorites after Foppa!!! ^^

Ognjenovic and FLier playing together...that will be interesting!!!!

• Zetova has a baby, I don't know if she will return soon.

• my idea grün is really stronger hitter and she also has a strong character. "Find the someone better or stronger" can't be easy.

• my idea grün is really stronger hitter and she also has a strong character. "Find the someone better or stronger" can't be easy.

With a lot of money Bergamo could find somebody equal....
    Does anybody from the poles know something about Lena Dziekiewicz? will she stay in Poland?
    If not, i think Bergamo needs a good middle :D

• winiary kalisz as you probably know didn't managed to satisfy the requirements which polish volleyball supporters had last season. one of the causes may be that the club had serious financial problems at the end of the season. as far as i know, Lena is close to BKS Bielsko-Biala, but other polish club is also interested in transferring her. this is: Muszynianka fakro Muszyna, i don't know nothing about the foreign temas but i think it is a best moment for Lena if she wants to acheive something more than i Poland.
    regards

• Acording to a girl that is a close friend of Fernanda Venturini...

Mari and Sheilla already signed with a team here in Brasil...and is not Rexona or Finasa...this new project is been lead by Mauricio (the ex player) and Sergio Negrão....acording to this girl, they will make a team in Campinas called Albany...and seems like they already signed with Sheilla and Mari and tried to signed with Fernanda...but she didn't wanted...and now...they are trying to get Fofão!!!!

If all this be true...well..Superliga gets interested again!!!hehe

• Wow Joanna! Great news!

I hope these rumours become news very soon! I would also like to see Jaqueline coming back to Brazil.

Thanks for the info and keep us informed!

• It has been confirmed by eczacibasi website, Francia signed for Eczacibasi

just for a year

• i hope turkish teams dont try to sign with piccinini .

i guess djerisillo is better and watching her play is always big pleasure

• unfortunately piccini has already signed with her clup bergamo.but now turkish club want flier(rumor)

• Elif Agca (RC Cannes) signed with her ex-team Vakifbank GS again.

• Skowronska and Gioli has some offers from Turkey.Minetti Vicenza is interested in Alice Blom,Oganna Nnamani.Bergamo virtually signed Del Core.Jesi and Pesaro is struggling to transfer Flier.ı would like to watch Djerisilo in our leauge again.

• Cebic to Tenerife Marichal (rumor)

I think this would be great for her...to go to a bigger team....

It has been confirmed by the president of Tenerife Marichal, Suzana Cebic is new player of Tenerife Marichal for next season

• Jaqueline received offers to play in South Korea and Russia, but she intends to play in Italy next season. In my opinion, she will replace Mari in Pesaro. Zé Roberto is still Pesaro's director and he definitely wants her playing under the command of one of his assistants, and this is Angelo Vercesi's case.

I believe Valeskinha and Walewska will stay in Europe one more season.

• Akiko Ino (RC Cannes) signed with RC Cannes next season too. (TRUE)

• Akiko Ino (RC Cannes) signed with RC Cannes next season too. (TRUE)

Hello Naa!

Are you sure that Akino will stay in cannes next year too? Last year she signed a 2 years contract with cannes, but she didn't play much this year as libero. And with the new rules they were saying that probably they will broke the contract and let her go back to japan.
    I really hope to see her in cannes next year too and hope that she will play more.