Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• Hello Naa!

Are you sure that Akino will stay in cannes next year too? Last year she signed a 2 years contract with cannes, but she didn't play much this year as libero. And with the new rules they were saying that probably they will broke the contract and let her go back to japan.
    I really hope to see her in cannes next year too and hope that she will play more.

I found this info from Mistook Oobayashi official blog, she is VB Olympian(1988,1992,1996)
    She said Ino will play in France league next season. ( Maybe not RC Cannes !? )

http://ameblo.jp/motoko-oobayashi/entry-10098804969.html

• I'm back from vacation and I've found a very pleasant news: Manon Flier signed with Jesi. That's great!!! Perugia officially lost Francia (Eczacibasi), Del Core (Bergamo) and Gioli (Dinamo Moscow). I'm curious what will be with Perugia next year? The only sure news is that they signed Dushkyevich as new MB. They are trying to take Spasojevic.

Pesaro has to replace Mari and Sheilla, probably with Skowronska and Jaqueline. If they really come to Pesaro, this team will be great. Furst may go to Vakifbank with Guidetti, but she may stay in Pesaro too.

Parkhomenko may not come to Novara, she will stay probably in Turkey instead. Ognjenovic may not go to Jesi too, because she has interesting offers in Russia. Togut's destination is unknown, maybe (that is my guess) Novara or Busto Arsizio? Or even Perugia?

• Masza Liktoras said that she would retire after the olimpic games ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

• Masza Liktoras said that she would retire after the olimpic games ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

I've read about it too ;( I hope she will change her mind. There are rumors that Muszynianka Muszyna wants to employ her....

• But i heard Oksana near to sign with Novaro.I hope she'll go.Not to stay in Fenerbahce.or better to return to Baku.

• I think Jaqueline will sign with Pesaro. Besides the fact that Angelo Vercesi and Zé Roberto are also in Pesaro. Her fiancé, Murilo, plays for Modena (I heard the distance between these two cities is around 200 km - two hours by car) and she intends to get married this year.

It would be nice to have Skowronska as the opposite of the team.

I hope Fürst stays, but in case she doesn't something tells me Walewska will replace her.

• I hope she could maintain Sheilla's level.

• Then Skowronska will be even more incredible this season, cause Ferretti is a good setter and the team's reception will improve, cause Jaqueline will replace Mari in the outside hitter position.

• Then Skowronska will be even more incredible this season, cause Ferretti is a good setter and the team's reception will improve, cause Jaqueline will replace Mari in the opposite hitter position.

Im not sure if Ferretti is as good as Berg though... But i think it should be no problem anyway :)

• There are some rumours that Antonina Zetova may return in Peruga next season, after she gave a birth of a baby boy :heart: but even it is not in Peruga it is almost sure that she will return on the court.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Im not sure if Ferretti is as good as Berg though... But i think it should be no problem anyway :)

Berg better than Ferretti? I'm sorry, I disagree! Berg's not even fit!

• It's official now: Jaqueline signed with Pesaro!! :drink: