Poland - LSK 2008/2009

• well actually Polsat did not show it and they're not planing to :mad: but yeah they prefer to show frindly match of Skra rather than interesting women turnament :mad:

oh ok ;(

• well actually Polsat did not show it and they're not planing to :mad: but yeah they prefer to show frindly match of Skra rather than interesting women turnament :mad:

Polsat never said that they'll show this tournament. On reprezentacja.net is wrong information. Polsat will make only report from competition, but I don't know when they'll show it.

• the first result is
    Kalisz PIla
    2-3(21:25, 25:20, 25:17, 23:25, 6:15)

2nd day:
    MKS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - SSK Calisia Kalisz 2:3 (17:25, 25:21, 25:19, 19:25, 13:15)
    Kalisz: Woźniakowska, Godos, Toborek, Wojcieska, Sieradzan, M.Wawrzyniak, Kuhen-Jarek (l), Chojnacka, K.Wawrzyniak.

BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - PTPS Farmutil Piła 2:3 (25:14, 21:25, 25:19, 14:25, 9:15)
    BKS: Bamber, Skorupa, Gajgał, Studzienna, Horka, Barańska, Sawicka (l), Okuniewska, Kaczmar, Waligóra.

BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - MKS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 3:2 (15:25, 21:25, 25:21, 25:16, 15:6)
    BKS: Skorupa, Okuniewska, Ciaszkiewicz, Barańska, Gajgał, Studzienna oraz Sawicka (l), Horka, Kaczmar, Waligóra, Bamber

• Farmutil Piła won Szamotuły Cup and Super Cup 2008

Szamotuły Cup 2008
    SSK Calisia Kalisz - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 0:3 (20:25, 16:25, 20:25)
    Final Ranking
    1. PTPS Farmutil Piła - 6 pkt. (sety: 9:6)
    2. BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - 5 (8:5)
    3. SSK Calisia Kalisz - 4 (5:8 )
    4. MKS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - 3 (6:9)

Supercup 2008
    MKS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - PTPS Farmutil Piła 2:3 (16:25, 25:19, 13:25, 25:18, 7:15)
    Farmutil: Sadurek-Mikołajczyk, Bednarek, Kucharska, Kaczorowska, Frąckowiak, Kosmatka, Maj (libero) oraz Teixeira, Wojtowicz, Dukule i Hendzel
    Muszynianka: Śrutowska, Pykosz, Plchotova, Mirek, Jagieło, Frątczak, Zenik (libero) oraz Pycia i Kaczor.

• Muszynianka: Śrutowska, Pykosz, Plchotova, Mirek, Jagieło, Frąckowiak, Zenik (libero) oraz Pycia i Kaczor.

Is it should be Frątczak ? ?(

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• If you don't know :

Okuniewska = Berenika Tomsia (she plays as opposite in Bielsko, in GP 2008 she played as middle blocker)
    Jagieło = Aleksandra Przybysz (European Champion 2003 and 2005)

• About you? Why only about you? And what about me, he? :tzz: ;) You should rather write: "The Great Group of Dziękiewicz Fans" :D

I'm sorry Konrad! I didn't won't to upset you.But there is so little written about Lena that I'm really frostrated,beacouse I don't know what's going on with her.So, grettings for " The great group of Dziekiewicz fans ˝

• I'm sorry Konrad! I didn't won't to upset you.But there is so little written about Lena that I'm really frostrated,beacouse I don't know what's going on with her.So, grettings for " The great group of Dziekiewicz fans ˝

Hehe :wavy:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• here are some pics of Szamotuly Cup (all 3 days).
    Some pics of the best polish players as Rosner, Skorupa, Bednarek and so on are there as well :) so enjoy

http://lenadziekiewicz.pl/viewpage.php?page_id=40

Special Info for the Great Group of L.D Fans:
    She didnt play, so no pics. From what i know she didnt play cos of some family business

• To bad that Lena didn't play.I would like to see her in a new dres.O.K maybe nex time in another game.

• "The Great Group of Dziękiewicz Fans" :D

that gave me a little idea :lol:
    I just created a new open usergroup for Lena fans hehe

Everybody can join of course. All you have to do is go to ur Profile settings and then choose the "Usergroup"- Tab. :whistling: guess who is the first member :D

• that gave me a little idea :lol:
    I just created a new open usergroup for Lena fans hehe

Everybody can join of course. All you have to do is go to ur Profile settings and then choose the "Usergroup"- Tab. :whistling: guess who is the first member :D

I should have a copyright for that :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• i talked to the BKS Bielsko Biala website and got high resolution pics of the whole team. (every player :) )

I will upload them later to the multimedia, so check them out then. Very nice pics btw :)

• i talked to the BKS Bielsko Biala website and got high resolution pics of the whole team. (every player :) )

I will upload them later to the multimedia, so check them out then. Very nice pics btw :)

can't wait

• >here are some pics of Szamotuly Cup (all 3 days).
    >Some pics of the best polish players as Rosner, Skorupa, Bednarek and so on are there as well :) so enjoy

where?

i talked to the BKS Bielsko Biala website and got high resolution pics of the whole team. (every player )

Cooooool!!!! Awesome thinking!

Uploaded! check this topic:
    http://www.inside-volley.com/w…ad&postID=35789#post35789

And Ben, thanks for notifying... I seriously forgot to add the link to the post about Szamotuly Cup. I just edited my post. So u can check them now

• Thanks, the pics are great! Lena has an incredible smile in this official one!!!! Wow!
    Since when is lenadziekiewicz.pl her official site? recently, no?
    If pic #64 was a bit lighter, it would be awesome.

• Muszynianka Muszyna won Novello Cup played in Italy.

In semifinal team from Muszyna won against Despar Perugia 3:0 (25:15, 25:21, 30:28 ) and in final against Minetti InfoplusVicenza 3:0 (25:16, 25:13, 25:15).
    In 3rd place match Despar Perugia defeat team from France Le Cannet Volley Ball 3:2 (25:11, 26:28, 20:25, 25:19, 15:12).