Poland - LSK 2008/2009

• Im here now!
    they wont loose the next match! :D with my support nothing in the world can go wrong... (i hope) hehe

yeah :drink: good to see someone who actually don't wish BB only looses and humilations :win: everybody is POland is against them :down:
    i hope your support will bring them a bit of luck they will really need it now :gone:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• HELP ME OUT IN THIS cuz i don't understand it really well
    so basically if they lose one more match does that also mean that they lose the championship?
    And all the amazing work during all season was for nothing?!

• HELP ME OUT IN THIS cuz i don't understand it really well
    so basically if they lose one more match does that also mean that they lose the championship?
    And all the amazing work during all season was for nothing?!

unfortunatly-yes play off system is sometimes cruel-last years BIelsko has amazing Regular season and it was all for nothing because other teams don't really care for playing good in regular season they were just preparing for play off. so it's not really how you play through whole season is about how well you're playing in play off, and Muszyna is doing it every time they win title. once they were 5th after regular season, last year they were 3th
    it's really frustrating for me as BKS fan because it;s second time in a row BIelsko is playing amazing and in those most importand matches they are slighty weaker then their opponent

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 2:3 (21:25, 23:25, 25:22, 25:16, 9:15)
    ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
    i'm speachless i just don't know what happened to them in those final matches :( loosig two match at home in final is way to much and we are95% sure that Muszyna will be the champion again ;(
    the only positive thing is Baranska and Lena are in fantastic shape . Ania was oustanding today she carried whole BIelsko on her shoulder . in the end of 4th set and in tie break i thought she will pass out she was breathing so hard poor Ania all her effort was wasted :(
    i hope BIelsko will sign someone in the place of Horka-yeah she was great during regular season but she didn't do anything in those two final match to help BB win ;/ SKorupa :down: :down: what happened to her . i thought her performance during Polish cup was good prognostic but no;/she is totally rubish this season i already miss Sadurek in BIelsko :(

Bad results,BB can only played well in 3rd & 4th sets ? Why ?

I think Skorupa's moving is too slow & Sawicka is not good in defence, if Sadurek & Maj back, they'll be much more stronger !

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I think Skorupa's moving is too slow & Sawicka is not good in defence, if Sadurek & Maj back, they'll be much more stronger !

I totally agree with you. Skorupa it's not the same player from the previous season in Piła. She rarely play to center, too much balls goes to wingers- Barańska and Horka. Her game is very simple and clear

• yeah :drink: good to see someone who actually don't wish BB only looses and humilations :win: everybody is POland is against them :down:
    i hope your support will bring them a bit of luck they will really need it now :gone:

Who do you mean saying: everybody is against them? I'm curious... I personnaly don't really care, which team will win that. Let it be better team. OK, maybe I like BKS a little bit more, but only because one reason (guess what ;) ). If Muszynianka is the champion - no problem for me. I'm rather neutral here.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Who do you mean saying: everybody is against them?

i meant all the fans :D on every forum nearly 100% supports Muszyna.. i don't know where all that hate toward BIelsko come from :down:
    tommorow we will see if BIelsko is still able to come back to competition :) Nastja i'm countin on your support :drink:
    hope dies last :super:

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• Muszynianka Muszyna Champion :bump: :cup: Muszyna - BielskoBiała 20-25 25-23 19-25 <1-8 to 27-25> 15-11.

• Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 3:2 (20:25 25:23, 19:25, 27:25, 15:11)

congratulation for winning the title once again ;( ;(

i'm speachless HOW a team like BIelsko could lost that 4 th set winning 19-13 and 23-20 ;/ when the results was 25-24 for BKS Gajgal has clean net without the block after great service of Lena and guest what she did?? she hit that balll just into Zenik hands
    sad.... ;( ;( ;( all the effort for nothing. BKS need one OH with good reception cus Baranska can't do much alone ;/
    Skorupa should be kick of the BIelsko as soon as possible, if BKS president blamed Sadurek for last year bad results so what he willl say now :(
    MILENA COME BACK :sos:

• Congratulations, Muszynianka. They won, when it was almost impossible to do that. BKS didn't use the opportunity to play next games. Three vctories by Muszynianka and every in five sets. If I were BKS real fan, I would feel really bad after that final...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 3:2 (20:25 25:23, 19:25, 27:25, 15:11)

congratulation for winning the title once again

;( ;( ;( How could this happend ?!?! I was really shocked when seeing this results ;( ;( ;(

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...