You are not logged in.

• "elchicha" is male
  • "elchicha" started this thread

Favourite Team: Spain NT, Germany NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Friday, May 1st 2009, 1:03pm

AT 17:55 you can watch 3rd match here:

http://www.tvmallorca.net/pages/tv_online

:thumbup:

I think I 'll record it in better quality.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, May 1st 2009, 6:46pm

Mladenovic just had to quit with a knee (or leg muscle, it wasn't clear) injury :(
I guess that makes the way very easy for Palma now...

• "elchicha" is male

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Friday, May 1st 2009, 7:38pm

Mladenovic out but Murcia won third set and now is leading in fourth

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, May 1st 2009, 7:50pm

Big big respect to Murcia :!:
Despite losing Mladenovic and being badly affected by the sun in 4th set they put up such a great fight.
Alajbeg is really harmful to Palma. How many serve errors did she have already? More or less than 10?? :thumbdown:

• "elchicha" is male

Friday, May 1st 2009, 8:08pm

Alajbeg is really harmful to Palma. How many serve errors did she have already? More or less than 10?? :thumbdown:

Alajbeg :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, May 1st 2009, 8:14pm

Yes, and Segui too :down: :down: :down:
I wonder if she used her brain for just one second in tiebreak, giving Alajbeg balls again and again, instead of trying Glod or Zetova from backrow. But also Palma's middles are too weak, they really miss Yessica Paz now.
On the other side, great fighting spirit from the whole team and superb performance from Rivera :thumbsup:
I hope Mladenovic recovers soon, the place where she had the ice bag was a quite unusual spot for an injury. Probably a muscle injury there I'd think.

• "elchicha" is male

Friday, May 1st 2009, 8:56pm

I hope tomorrow Sabrina Segui can make something better than today. Alajbeg was awfull I wonder why Ernesto didn't give an opportunity to Weber.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 2nd 2009, 4:30pm

http://www.mywebsite.es/palmavolley/pdf/fin5.pdf

Statistics of yesterday's match, and I'm already looking forward to today's :thumbsup:

Edit: Here is yesterday's match as online stream and downloadable as .ogg: http://tvmallorca.net/pages/verclip/10340

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Matthias" (May 2nd 2009, 4:45pm)

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 2nd 2009, 8:01pm

And we get our 5th match :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
http://www.mywebsite.es/palmavolley/pdf/fi4.pdf
Today Alajbeg sent her twin sister who is a much better player, while Murcia really missed Mladenovic :|
Also Susana Rodriguez had a very good match (I mean the player, but the referee too :D ), Segui should have used her even more. But I won't critizise her today, all Palma players showed a decent match. Rivera was too weak in first and fourth set, but she didn't get enough support from the others. Lamas should have given more balls to Topic in my opinion.

• "elchicha" is male

Saturday, May 2nd 2009, 9:58pm

And we get our 5th match :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
http://www.mywebsite.es/palmavolley/pdf/fi4.pdf
Today Alajbeg sent her twin sister who is a much better player, while Murcia really missed Mladenovic :|
Also Susana Rodriguez had a very good match (I mean the player, but the referee too :D ), Segui should have used her even more. But I won't critizise her today, all Palma players showed a decent match. Rivera was too weak in first and fourth set, but she didn't get enough support from the others. Lamas should have given more balls to Topic in my opinion.

Jelena played much better than yesterday and Murcia was not so good... 6th May last match

Joana

Professional

Sunday, May 3rd 2009, 9:59pm

Mladenovic has strained a knee ligament, but the injury doesn't appear to be too serious and she may be back in time for the last match.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, May 3rd 2009, 10:56pm

Knee?? But she had twisted her ankle ?( Anyways good news for Murcia!

Joana

Professional

Sunday, May 3rd 2009, 10:58pm

Sorry, yes, it's ankle, I don't know where the knee came from. :D

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, May 4th 2009, 1:46pm

Any chance that Popular TV shows the 5th match?? Or only TV Mallorca? ?(

• "elchicha" is male

Monday, May 4th 2009, 10:08pm

Mladenovic has strained a knee ligament, but the injury doesn't appear to be too serious and she may be back in time for the last match.

at least 6 weeks out of court

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 6:02pm

Jelena plays indeed :thumbsup:

• "elchicha" is male

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 7:33pm

Murcia win 3-0 :cup: , congratulations

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 7:34pm

...and the champion is Murcia :super:
They played like real champions today, they were superior in all elements. All their attackers played well, especially Rivera, while Palma's players all seemed weak and tired. Zetova and Glod seem to have used all their powers in the first three matches :(

• "elchicha" is male

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 10:18pm

memoli

http://www.facebook.com/memoli

• "memoli" is male

Favourite Team: Uralochka, VGS, Turk Telekom, Eczacibasi, Scavolini Pesaro, Foppafedretti Bergamo, Cannes, Zarechie Odintsovo, Despar Perugia

Favourite Players: Gamova, Estes, Shashkova, Akulova, Godina, Ruiz, Torres, Aguero, Sanchez, Carillo, Calderon, Santos, Ravva, Demir, Gollu, Hanikoglu, Urcu, Gumus

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 5:05am

The champion is Murcia. They played like real champions today. Congratulations

:cup:

Social bookmarks