Turkey - 1. Lig 2008/2009

• Photos from :

Galatasaray-Eczacıbaşı Zentiva:0-3
    http://picasaweb.google.com.tr…20082009/GSarayEczacBa03#

Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta-Türk Telekom:3-0
    http://picasaweb.google.com.tr…082009/VakFbankTelekom30#

Nice to see Metcalf. How is she doing? Is she playing well?

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Eczacıbaşı matches didn't broadcast on TV last weeks, but we are gonna watch iecl matches tonight also we are gonna watch Eczacıbaşı-Beşiktaş match on Saturday so we can tell more about Nancy Metcalf next days.

Also Neslihan Darnel was injured during training session on Monday, our teams suffer a lot because of these injuries

• Well I think Turk Telecom plays a lot better since Mammadova is not playing. The turkish player who substitute her is doing a really good job... I only speaks for champion's league match, I did not see the team playing on turkish league.

• Turk Telekom played very good against Postar without Mammadova last night but they played terrible against Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta without her last weekend, Telekom needs her killing spikes for tough matches.

• Eczacıbaşı matches didn't broadcast on TV last weeks, but we are gonna watch iecl matches tonight also we are gonna watch Eczacıbaşı-Beşiktaş match on Saturday so we can tell more about Nancy Metcalf next days.

So,if this match will be broadcasted on TRT3 ? If not,could tell me which channel will broadcast Tukrish league ?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• dspor broadcasts Turkish league also FB TV broadcasts Fenerbahçe Acıbadem home maches

dspor is not a free to air TV channel but they broadcast Turkish volleyball league freely

• dspor broadcasts Turkish league also FB TV broadcasts Fenerbahçe Acıbadem home maches

dspor is not a free to air TV channel but they broadcast Turkish volleyball league freely

Turkish Second League in ART and Turkish Third League in Kanal B.

• Two great games played yesterday in Aroma Women's Turkish League.

In the first game Vakıfbank G.S. did not have a lot of difficulty in winning the first two sets against Fenerbahçe Acıbadem but then it turned out to be a battle between star players of the two teams.Point by point players and the spectators got more and more excited.Finally thanks to the great play by Grün(32 points) Vakıfbank won the game 3-2.On Fenerbahçe's side Tokatlıoğlu and Erdem was very good.Spasojevic performed great with her strong attacks and jump serves.Darnel did not play due to an injury.

Fenerbahçe Acıbadem-Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta:2-3 (22-25, 20-25, 25-19, 26-24, 13-15)
    Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/FB-VGS.pdf

Photos of the game:
    http://picasaweb.google.com.tr…20082009/FBahEVakFbank23#

In the second game of the day Beşiktaş won the first two sets with their fantastic play.Beşiktaş's game is very good in this season with Hanikoğlu and Correia.They were so good that ı felt sad that they lost the game after such an enthusiastic game.Eczacıbaşı was not good in reception but since they have strong attackers they won the game.Mirka was the best scorer of the game with 32 points and in Beşiktaş Correia played very well.Although the game ended with her fault,ı just loved the play of Beşiktaş's new American setter McGinnis she was outstanding.

Eczacıbaşı Zentiva-Beşiktaş:3-2 (25-27, 24-26, 25-16, 25-23, 16-14)
    Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fik….01_.09_TL_ECZ_X_BJK_.pdf

Other results of the week:
    Türk Telekom-Ereğli Belediye:3-0 (25-21, 25-20 ,25-19) This time Thai players couldn't overcome Telekom
    Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fik…_telekom-konya_eregli.pdf

Gazi Üniversitesi-DYO Karşıyaka:1-3 (23-25, 25-19, 16-25, 15-25) Boteva is going very well for Karşıyaka.
    Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/GAZI-KARSIYAKA.pdf

İller Bankası-Galatasaray:0-3 (19-25, 23-25, 23-25)
    Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/iller_0_-_gs_3.pdf

• In the second game of the day Beşiktaş won the first two sets with their fantastic play.Beşiktaş's game is very good in this season with Hanikoğlu and Correia.They were so good that ı felt sad that they lost the game after such an enthusiastic game.Eczacıbaşı was not good in reception but since they have strong attackers they won the game.Mirka was the best scorer of the game with 32 points and in Beşiktaş Correia played very well.Although the game ended with her fault,ı just loved the play of Beşiktaş's new American setter McGinnis she was outstanding.

Good to hear that Anggie Mcginnis has impressed you. Hoping that she will continue to play excellent in the coming games.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

Edited once, last by jist ().

• Angie Mcginnis really played very well. Although she arrived Turkey about 10 days ago, it seems that she got used to the team quickly, she is a good setter besides she is a good defensive, I believe Beşiktaş will be better with her.

• Semi final of Turkish Cup first round

Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - Türk Telekom: 3-0 (25-22, 25-21, 25-17)

Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta - Eczacıbaşı Zentiva: 1-3 (25-23, 23-25, 19-25, 18-25)

Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta 0:1 Eczacıbaşı Zentiva

Eczacıbaşı Zentiva played very good, they did everything, attack, defense, receiving, block. Mirka Francia and Esra played great, they destroyed Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta, Eczacıbaşı Zentiva played as a team, Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta couldn't stop Mirka Francia's attacks and they had receiving problems.

On the other hand Türk Telekom is hopeless.

• On the other hand Türk Telekom is hopeless.

:( I hope Mammadova will return very soon. Also, Aguero . I missed last year's Aguero :)

• 15th day of Turkish League

Eczacıbaşı Zentiva - Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta: 1 - 3

Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - Türk Telekom: 3 - 2

Gazi Üniversitesi - Galatasaray: 1 - 3

Nilüfer Belediye - Ereğli Belediye: 0 - 3

DYO Karşıyaka - Beşiktaş: 1 - 3

Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta 1 : 1 Eczacıbaşı Zentiva

Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta is back, this time Angelina Grün and Vakıfbak Güneş Sigorta's serves destroyed Eczacıbaşı Zentiva also Nikolic played quite good.

Türk Telekom struggles a lot without Mammadova

• VGS also won a league match two Eczacıbaşı. They will play tomorrow in the Turkish Cup and Eczacıbaşı advantageous. Because the first match 3-1 away wins. Will play tomorrow at home. This match will be very difficult. I'm actually thinking about Eczacibasi'nin spades. These two teams in the Champions League match. Nesli not play in this match. This disadvantage for the VGS. Should play very well in this match Nikolic. should not make mistakes, especially in headlines. :teach:

• Semi final of Turkish Cup second round

Eczacıbaşı Zentiva - Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta: 3 - 1 (18-25, 25-17, 25-14, 25-23)

Eczacıbaşı Zentiva will play in the final of Turkish Cup

Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta 1:2 Eczacıbaşı Zentiva

Eczacıbaşı Zentiva won 2 of 3 matches, I think Eczacıbaşı Zentiva has more chance to reach the final 6 in iecl, Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta is a strong team but Eczacıbaşı Zentiva is a real fighter besides Neslihan Darnel won't play for Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta in iecl on the other hand Eczacıbaşı Zentiva's new MB Tracy will play.

• Eczacıbaşı Zentiva won 2 of 3 matches, I think Eczacıbaşı Zentiva has more chance to reach the final 6 in iecl, Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta is a strong team but Eczacıbaşı Zentiva is a real fighter besides Neslihan Darnel won't play for Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta in iecl on the other hand Eczacıbaşı Zentiva's new MB Tracy will play.

Will Neslihan play in playoff 12 in IECL? I think , Eczacibasi will win two VGS match in IECL. Francia very good played today. New transfer MB Tracy played this match. Her service some good. She will increase the performance of the play in the match. VGS, couldnt play after lost 2 sets. :( Nesli can better play. No comment for Nikolic :lol:

• Semi final of Turkish Cup second round

Türk Telekom - Fenerbahçe Acıbadem: 3 -2 (25-21, 25-23, 17-25, 25-27, 15-7)

Although Türk Telekom won this game they couldn't qualify to the final, Turkish Cup final will be played between Eczacıbaşı Zentiva and Fenerbahçe Acıbadem