Turkey - 1. Lig 2008/2009

• Big surprise! Galatasaray possibly has a chance against Fenerbahce too.

Nikolic was awful, wasn't she.

The stats for Galatasaray seem weird, the points don't add up. Did Krsmanovic really win just one point? :huh:

• Was it the reception that killed Vakifbank?

I think, overconfidence, underestimate the opponent, lack of defence, many mistakes in attacks killed Vakıfbank, they were ok in reception. But Galatasaray played really very good they were almost perfect in defence and Vakıfbank couldn't stop Ogonna Nnamani.

Big surprise! Galatasaray possibly has a chance against Fenerbahce too.

Nikolic was awful, wasn't she.

The stats for Galatasaray seem weird, the points don't add up. Did Krsmanovic really win just one point? :huh:

I believe Galatasaray has a chance against Fenerebahçe, they believe in themselves.

I can't blame only Nikolic, there was something wrong at whole team. I think team didn't prepare for quarter final.

Stats are true Krsmanovic won only 1 point last match but she was also good in defence and played really great first and second match.

• Semi Final of Play Off Second Matches

Galatasaray - Fenerbahçe Acıbadem: 0 - 3 stats

Eczacıbaşı Zentiva - Türk Telekom: 3 - 0 stats

Semi Final Of Play Off Third matches

Galatasaray - Fenebahçe Acıbadem: 2 - 3 stats

Eczacıbaşı Zentiva - Türk Telekom: 3 - 2 stats Türk Telekom could have won this match Poljak and Mammadova played awesome but Aguero made unbelievable mistakes during the match.

Fenerbahçe Acıbadem qualified to the final, Türk telekom - Eczacıbaşı Zentiva are playing 4th match.

• I want Turk Telecom to win. :)
    Hope Lang Ping can figure a way to win ang the rest aside from Aguero to play well.

• Eczacibasi is in final :thumbsup:

I'm fed up with Fenerbahçe-Eczacıbaşı finals.A final between VGS-Telekom would be more interesting.
    This time ı am supporting Fenerbahçe.Change is good and they can achieve that this season.
    This was the last game of the season for Telekom.I'll miss Maja and Aguero ;( ;(

• I'm fed up with Fenerbahçe-Eczacıbaşı finals.A final between VGS-Telekom would be more interesting.
    This time ı am supporting Fenerbahçe.Change is good and they can achieve that this season.
    This was the last game of the season for Telekom.I'll miss Maja and Aguero ;( ;(

I totally agree with you, every year is the same thing, this is so boring and not interesting, different teams should be in the final. I hope Fenerbahçe can be champion this time , most of people are fed up with Eczacıbaşı's championships.

• Perhaps it's repetitive, but I don't think either Eczacibasi or Fenerbahce were the big favourites for the title or even the final this season. Turk Telekom and Vakifbank were mostly considered stronger, but... You make your own luck. 8) Anyway, I really like some players in Eczacibasi (Citakovic, Francia, Metcalf) so I hope they win another title. What would it be, third in a row?

• I am sooo bored of Eczacibasi and of their super boring game with super boring players. They even take my volley love away when I watch them playing. Even the play off finals will be boring cos of them. Actually I am hating them for making volleyball so unexciting. And I am already missing maja, bahar and tai ;(