5 Brasil Telecom - 36 points
    6 Mackenzie -33 points
    7 Banespa 30 points
    8 Minas -30 points

9 Praia Clube - 30 points
    10 Volei Futuro - 29 points
    11 Sport - 25points
    12 Pomerode - 24 points

• Hi Rainbow...sorry..I'm not uploading the results..I'm away from home..and I'm not having much time...

well...basicly last two rounds..Rexna beated an important match against São Caetano home...3x0....basicly..São caetano made to many errors...especially with mari in reception...then Rexona bat Brasil Telecom away also for 3x0...and quali for he final...

Finasa beat Pinheiros last round...and wth that..São Caetano was able to keep in third in general classifiction....

Now...Finasa x RExona will fce again..but this timemore then ever wont change nothing..cause the both teams is already in first and second in qualification..adn that can not change..even Finasa win it....so....so....the only thing that matters..is actually the psycological part of the victory in this game...

About Paula..I dont think she will start the fnal.for many reasons...ut is hard to say...but since she is not playing..and not even got inside this last matches...she is definelty out of the playing form...and also..cause Finasa is playing much better without her....heheh...ut lets wait an see...

the final match of 4th round will be friday!

For Rexona....the team has a problem..that is the OH Michelle....she sufer an injury in her knee...in the trainning before São Caetano's match..and is unfortunelty out for the hole season....I think now..mroe then ever...the coming back of Virna can be very important...cause the team is with one Oh less in ths moment....

sorry again..for not giving te results...

• Playoffs decided:

- Rexona-Ades x Minas Tênis Clube
    - Pinheiros/Mackenzie x Brusque/Brasil Telecom

- Finasa/Osasco x Banespa/Medley
    - São Caetano/Blausiegel x Mackenzie/Cia do Terno

• Playoffs decided:

- Rexona-Ades x Minas Tênis Clube
    - Pinheiros/Mackenzie x Brusque/Brasil Telecom

- Finasa/Osasco x Banespa/Medley
    - São Caetano/Blausiegel x Mackenzie/Cia do Terno

Oh , Don't be sorry :hit: joanamss. It should be me to thank you a lot for updating the results and providing information. Thank you. :rose:

Well It is good to be busy in economic recession. So I will say congrats to you. :cheesy:

I do check the CBV.com you provided for match results. Sorry I know your favorite is Rexona. But I was dreaming that São caetano could beat Rexona. That would be good for the superliga itself. But São caetano failed. Talking about reception São caetano's libero Suelen is #1 on reception chart,right? But it could not avoid Mari being the weak point which was attacked many times in a match by the opponent. Mari's reception is improving. But when I think about the Olympics Mari's receptions sometimes were so funny. The ball was under her hands, flying anywhere. Then Mari herself , coach and the teammates' expression...... :rolll: Do you know why Mari was changed to become an OH who has to do receptions? Of course Sheilla is an excellent Opposite. But she could be an OH too. :roll:

So The 4th phase final will be a training match. Maybe Virna can come to do some warmups. :dance4:

Poor Paula, She must have a tough time both physically and mentally. :read: I see other people saying w/o her Finasa plays better. :wall: Who takes her position, left-handed Lia?

When will the playoffs start? :drink:

• Well..actually my work is just for college..hahaha...but thanks anyway..hehehe

I would believe much in Brasilian statistics so far...cause there is a lot of politic matters behind that...=/...but anyway..suelle is definetly playing ok....Mari si destroing the team...but honestly...I hope to see then playing better in playoff...but ...dont have much hopes..hehehehe

yeah..deifnelty a trainning..hehehehe....ehre I have this thing....all the time...that have a RExona x Fiansa...also havea Bergamo x Pesaro in Italy!!!!!And all the time...Rexona and Pesaro win!!!=/

Since I'm Bergamo..and this match is much more important then the one from Rexona...I wouldnt mind Faknsa to win..if also does Bergamo!!!hahahahahaha

well..cause is true..I dont know why....maybe cause Paula is not playing much well this season..but It hink also..cause NAtalia is playign much better as OH!!!hehehe..and now..since have sassa and Camila Brait at her side..she dont need to worry much with reception....so..she is more free...when was Paula and Marcelinha..she need to worry to much in that part..and didnt act like she is doing now...

Yeah...Lia get inside..and NAtalia that was in opposite..passed to be OH together with SAssa....i descover..

Actually..I stitl dont know when it startt...=/..hehehehe....like Is aid..I'm a bit off...but I beleive it will next week...maybe weekend...when I descover..I let you know... ^^

• politic matters? :what: what does that mean if you could tell me?

I think São Caetano/Blausiegel can beat Mackenzie/Cia do Terno. Then São Caetano/Blausiegel will face Finasa/Osasco,right? That would be a tough game. :box: Anyway I have more confindence in São Caetano/Blausiegel beating Finasa than Rexona. :woohoo:

Sorry. I am not very familiar with Italy league. :( You like Bergamo more than Pesaro. Is it because Piccinini ? :lol:

OK. Thank you and wait for your latest information. :dance4:

• Well..ahrd to explain the statistics matter...but everyone here find suspitious...teh way statistcs are showing thee best players right now here....only teh ones Olympic Champions looks well...
    Teh worse is setter....I mean..of Course..FOfão is Fofão..but she is not playing that well to be first...DAni is aplying much ebtter.....but that we still understand...after all...is fofõa....but Carol in second and Dani in third!!!that is defiently absurd at elast..hahahaa...And few weeks ago...(I'm not following Statistics anymore)...MAri was inside 10 best reception of Superleague!!!!Witch is very strange for the fact she is problalby doing the worse between all players!!!!But anyway....

WEll..Ia ctually hope the Smeifinal between Finasa x Sao cAetano to be ahrd..but I ahve little hopes right now...but lets hope a little at least...of course..I would rpefer many times for the final to be Rexona x SAo CAetano..hehehehehe

Hahahaha....well..I always love Bergamo cause of Picci indeed....was why all started..then I find more then Picci in that team..so..I'm a big supporter today of tehm...about Pesaro...well..is not that I ahte tehn...I love players like Furst..Jaque...but I smply hate Zé Roberto...so..makes easier to cheer agains them..hehehehehe

• Finasa/Osasco 0x3 RExona-Ades (18/25 19/25 21/25)
    sts: http://www.cbv.com.br/cbv2008/…a/estatisticas/p2136f.pdf

I think thsi was the worse game I saw Finasa playing this season!!!!!to many erros..specially in service!!!!!!RExona played well agian...against them...

Bernardinho started with First team...but put Virna to play more this time...geot inside all end of sets..and played the hole third set...she played very bad..hehehehe..but I guess is normal..but anyway..she won the MVP..hehehehe..(see the politic matter..hehehe).....but is part of the party...Rexona girls were very happy for her!!!! The goup looks very happy....they start to sang aunt anut for Virna..heheheh..cause she is the oldest one....but she took ok..she was happy too...

In Faisna....AS I though..Paula didnt play.....so...they started with Sassa and NAtalia as OH and Lia as opp......NAtalia was the only one that played well..(this girl scares me sometimes!!!!hehehehe...she is playing really well)....Lia played bad...and in third set..took place Suelle as OH..and Natalia came back as opp.....
    But relaly to many mistakes in Fiansa...defienlty an atipical game....I jsut didnt undestand why the coahc didnt put Ana timei to play anytime...=/...but...

now start playoffs...first matches of wuarts..will be 21th!...Second 26th..and if needed a third one...well.the only game that can be good is actually Pin heiros x Brasil tElecom this time...CAuse the others...Rexona...Fiansa...and Sao cAetano must pass easlily!

• Well..ahrd to explain the statistics matter...but everyone here find suspitious...teh way statistcs are showing thee best players right now here....only teh ones Olympic Champions looks well...
    Teh worse is setter....I mean..of Course..FOfão is Fofão..but she is not playing that well to be first...DAni is aplying much ebtter.....but that we still understand...after all...is fofõa....but Carol in second and Dani in third!!!that is defiently absurd at elast..hahahaa...And few weeks ago...(I'm not following Statistics anymore)...MAri was inside 10 best reception of Superleague!!!!Witch is very strange for the fact she is problalby doing the worse between all players!!!!But anyway....

WEll..Ia ctually hope the Smeifinal between Finasa x Sao cAetano to be ahrd..but I ahve little hopes right now...but lets hope a little at least...of course..I would rpefer many times for the final to be Rexona x SAo CAetano..hehehehehe

Hahahaha....well..I always love Bergamo cause of Picci indeed....was why all started..then I find more then Picci in that team..so..I'm a big supporter today of tehm...about Pesaro...well..is not that I ahte tehn...I love players like Furst..Jaque...but I smply hate Zé Roberto...so..makes easier to cheer agains them..hehehehehe

Thank you for explaining the statistics thing. So the Brazilian volleyball confederation takes care of the Olympics Champions as a rewarding. :what: So Sheilla may not be the highest scorer? I just wonder it because Joyce played 4 more matches than Sheilla.You gave me the answer. Yeah Virna to be MVP is a little over the top. But as you said this final is like a training.By the way I love Virna. She is more beautiful than she is a young lady. Someone should ask her to give a beauty-keeping class. :teach: Also plus Leila. She is as lovely as before too. :dance6:

Um :S I have to say I like and more respect Fofão. It is not easy for a female or even male player to play at 1st level league in nearly forty-year old even at the place of setter.I didn't get much chance to see Carol Albuquerque playing.But I have a kind of sad feeling for her. I feel she will be next Fofão. I mean she already and will be on bench for most of her national team career. Because all the world is waiting for Dani Lins to take the place of Fofão even though Zé Roberto will still give Carol chances. But...... ;( it is the professional sports not a game for kids.

I hope the final will be Rexona x Sao Caetano too. See some fresh ting :P .But you said the final will be one match. So probably the champion of 08-09 superliga will be Rexona. Who is last year's champion?

Oh I love Picci before. But now I like Sheilla more than Picci.Anyway they are both beautiful and competent players.Excuse me can you tell me why you don't like Zé Roberto? Is it because he didn't recruit Dani Lins to the Olympics?

Thank you for advising the playoff schedule. :whistle: It is a long time rest again. Are you having Carnival again?

• Well..of course no one have proofs...hehehe...but the biggest problem is with subjectives statistics..but...is part of busyness..for cbv...=/

hehe;..yeah..well..mvp from games are choosen by the staff...of the winning team..so..maybe that explain why Virna won it..hehehe....and the hole team were happy hor her...hehhe...when I get back from ehre..I'll try to upload all games....and put links in media area here..is that..now I dont have how to...

Well..is ahrd to say who is going to be the champions..since the final is just one match..anything can happen...is just one team start the day better then the other..anything actually...Rexona won last season...

ehehehehehehe...welll...there are many reasons why I dont like Zé..I could stay the hole daying tlaking about it..and would definetly be boring....hehehehe...but basicly...is that...he is a nice guy with fans and everything..and also..he is a good coach..but..I dont like the way he treat his players...for me he is unfair in his callings..and he always find a way to let the blaim from some important defeat fall into some players..he dont protect his group at all....I dotn dont agree with that....
    The not recruting of Dani...well..yeah...can be one of the reasons...but not cause Dani was not there...but by the fact he took Carol..that not only is not the second best setter in Brasil..as is old...and since 2004 we know here that a young setter should be prepared..but that is definelty not the main reason...there are to many histories..that were coming together along this years....

No..no..hehe..no canival now....jsut a stop for the begginning of playoffs....starts next saturday...

• :lol: Thank you and wait for your clear videos .

well your comments about Zé letting blaim from some important defeat fall into some players make me think about 2004 Athens - Mari. :( Poor girls. I think she wanted to die at that time.Good she survived and gets the return. :cup:

• well..that was one of the cases..but I start not liking Zé...before Athens....in a epysode with Leila....but...well..like Is aid..there are a lot f situations that already happened...that combine in my felling for him today..hahahaha

maybe this weekend I pass one game....I'll see if I have time...cause I'll be home...

See ya...

• well..that was one of the cases..but I start not liking Zé...before Athens....in a epysode with Leila....but...well..like Is aid..there are a lot f situations that already happened...that combine in my felling for him today..hahahaha

maybe this weekend I pass one game....I'll see if I have time...cause I'll be home...

See ya...

I just know Zé was NT coach since 2003. And Leila played beach volleyball at that time. Don't know anything about Zé-Leila story. ?(

Oh Leila , I know she is a reporter now same as her partner Ana Paula. She should open a beauty class with Virna. They both look more gorgeous than they are in 90s. :cheesy: