Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• It's time to talk about rumors and news for the next season. There is an economic crisis affecting the World. Let's see what is going to happen with transfer news.

One of the first news comes from Scavolini Pesaro - Skowronska, Costagrande, Guiggi and Ferretti will play there for another season.

• One of the first news comes from Scavolini Pesaro - Skowronska, Costagrande, Guiggi and Ferretti will play there for another season.

yeah!! i was worried a little bit because SKowronska mentioned in several interviews that she won't try something new another league she mention Turkey or Japan but i think Italy is the best possible place for her . she is playing in great club her coach is one of the best coach in the world she can win a lot with Scavolini Pesaro
    Good choice Kasia :drink:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• ^Willoughby was not that bad in the games ı watched.Actually she was pretty good both receiving and attacking well.I can't say the same thing for Yang Hao maybe she had difficulty in adapting to new country,legue and playing style.Togut..Well ı'm not sure but apperantly the club expected more from her.The president is right about Dushkyevich.She performed really well both in legue and IECL.

• Yang Hao should have played in Novara with Feng! She is not accostumed to slower and higher balls. She may be physically strong, but her style of playing is chinese. The sets were innapropriate for her. The faults are not hers and not of Kim Staelens or Pincerato. The only fault is of Perugia, which had to think before building a team. It's strange because Perugia always made appropriate teams, but this year it didn't go well.

I've heard that Sokolova may return in Italy, but this rumor is present every year, so I don't know how much is reliable. It's probably just the fact that every club wants her and so is trying to make a contact.

• Well right now Sokolova seems to play worse than Fateeva and Kosheleva in Zarechie. I have a feeling that she will retire from volleyball soon, she just does not have the same determination any more as she did some years ago...

• I feel bad for Perugia. For all the internal turmoil that they have, the President should have acknowledged that the organization is also to be blamed aside from the players. The players were not really that bad, the problem is that they were pooled together without really suiting each other styles and are expected to play at a high level because of the team's history.

Well, yes, I hope Yang plays with Feng because their styles really suit each other. And I don't know if Willoughby will be back because she has to face the case filed against her with hearings scheduled for this year.

• yeah!! i was worried a little bit because SKowronska mentioned in several interviews that she won't try something new another league she mention Turkey or Japan but i think Italy is the best possible place for her . she is playing in great club her coach is one of the best coach in the world she can win a lot with Scavolini Pesaro
    Good choice Kasia :drink:

yeah Mateo I agree with you. I was little bit unsure what Kasia will do but she is very intelligante person, although i though that she will stay at pesaro only 1 sezon not 2 (she suprised me this decison little bit, but she did well, she's still young to play in some different league after)

the 1 think i regret is decision of Ze Roberto so that he will not be head coach of Scavo next sezon. But we must respect this

i'm now curiosity about Jaq & Christiane what they will do, stay or not. I think desocion of Jaque will depend on Murilo also and his furture chioces.... :call:

• There are rumors that Fabiana Claudino may go to Pesaro, instead of Fürst.

But nothing completly right yet!

• Fabiana joining Pesaro would be great! Hope the rumor is true. :)

• oh that would be great if Fabiana sign contract with Pesaro she is awsome MB and Pesaro would be even stroneger than it is now(is that even possible?? :D )

ok it;s time for some rumors from POland . Kaczor and Skowronska( not THAT Skowronska :D ) in Organika Lodz(new team in league) i don't know how much true are in them but it would be great :D there were also some speculation about Rosner joining Organika :) there have been also information about new coach of Oraganika(again :D ) from Italy(that's interesting :P )
    Oraganika Lodz seem to be building a nice team i will be happy if at least 50% of their plans will end as succes :D

• Atika Bouagaa has signed a two years contract with Allianz Volley Stuttgart. She will play there as outside hitter.

• Fabiana is the kind of player who called the game difficult at times ... relief!
    She's one of the best in his position! :win:

• I read somewhere that Kim Willoughby will play for Valencianas de Juncos in the Puerto Rican League. Does that mean she is not under contract with Perugia anymore? Who else is leaving Perugia?

• Who else is leaving Perugia?

I think also Kim Staelens and Yang Hao. Yeah also Willoughby won't play for Perugia anymore. Perugia has become crazy after being a very smart club. They are changing all the players in the last two years. That's not very good for a team's stability.

• I think also Kim Staelens and Yang Hao. Yeah also Willoughby won't play for Perugia anymore. Perugia has become crazy after being a very smart club. They are changing all the players in the last two years. That's not very good for a team's stability.

I totally agree.That's also the case that we observe in Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta.Every season they try to create a new team,which has not worked till now.

• Yeah also Willoughby won't play for Perugia anymore

So it is confirmed then?

Hope Yang Hao goes to Novarra :) Either she replaces Barcellini or Kozuch, but I like Kozuch more so if ever that happens, I hope it is Barcellini.

• The Sky channel commentators said that Jesi would like the return of Sokolova together with Dall'Igna. I hope Ognjenovic, Flier, Rinieri and Bown stay. Jesi cannot change setter every year. That's not good.

I would be happy if Ljuba returns. :)

The president of Novara doesn't know if Feng will stay also next season, because Dinamo Moscow wants her.

• The president of Novara doesn't know if Feng will stay also next season, because Dinamo Moscow wants her.

Feng in Dynamo??? :lol: :lol: :lol: that would be funny :D can you imagine fast sets to Gamowa Godina or Goncharowa :sos: Dynamo don't need good setter they only need someone who set high ,precise ball