Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• in Turkey it s written that Fenerbahce Acibadem wants Frauke Dirickx , we dont know what ll be but our Coach Jan De Brandt s from Belgium, too.

• Baranska staying in BIelsko for next season :win:
    Hendzel might go to Turkey
    Sadurek may leave PIla
    there are some speculation of Bednarek moving to Muszyna(but honestly i don't beliave it she wil;l Play in Pila until that club exist :D )
    BKS BB president said they are happy with this squad and they will try to keep it for next season and there won't be any spectacular transer maybe 2 or 3 junior

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• Katarzyna Gajgał out from Aluprof Bielsko-Biała :gone:

is that official now?? ;(
    god she was in BIelsko for how long ? 8 ,9 ,10 years?? and now she is leaving?? i don't understand BB they are kicking off the best girls , Sadurek Maj and Staniucha-Szczurek and now Misiek ;(

i've read that Tokarska has good offert from BIelsko but hmmm she is young extramaly talentet but i don't know if she will play in BIelsko starting 6. i would like her to come cus i love her since i first time have seen her :love: but she need to play a lot in this age and gain experiance hope she will make the best possible decission for her career :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Yes it's true about her. That hit in 25-24 in 4th set to Zenik's hand hmm that kill her in this club. But this is lesson for her and in future gives her "big apple's".

• The Sky commentators said again that Jesi is gonna buy Sokolova and Dall'Igna and that they are interested in Turlea too. So they again will change half a team, meaning that Flier and Ognjenovic will leave. :white:
    Piacenza the club, where Paola Croce played this year together with Koleva and that next season will play in A1, after confirming Croce, made a proposal to Caprara and Giani (the Italian men volley champion of the 90s) to coach the team.

• I read in volleyrosa...that Poljak is very unhappy in Turk Telecom...and that she might be leaving the team too...I hope back to Bergamo...hehehehe

And that Aguero might be going to Jesi, Busto or Cesena.....

yes,no champion is no happy...
    maja belongs to foppa...

• Thats not true. Maja said that she is absolutely not thinking of going away from the club. I just dont know where this rumors come from. Sorry Foppa fans but Maja is with us at least one more year!!

• Thats not true. Maja said that she is absolutely not thinking of going away from the club. I just dont know where this rumors come from. Sorry Foppa fans but Maja is with us at least one more year!!

Because her fans want her to go back to Italy, thats why these rumors come from, sorry guys she doesn't belong to Foppa anymore, get used to it.

• Formal centre Katarzyna Gajgał in the new season rather no longer in BKS Aluprof colours Bielsko-Biała will play. - as for now I am resting after the season, but he is a truth, that I am searching for myself for the new club - a competitor is confirming.

oh,it is great news to fans of Turkey,you could have most wonderful and passion middle blocker another year...
    however,in my opinion,TÜRK TELEKOM should get some champions or Maja would leave after the end of the contract

• Esra Gumus signed 2-years contract with Eczacibasi Zentiva

www.voleybolmagazin.com

• For RC Cannes
    Akiko Ino, Leslie Turiaf, Veronika Hudima, Luminita Trombitas and Strashimira Filipova may leave the team. Nothing yet official though.
    There are some rumors also about the return of Katerina Buckova.

• Saara Esko from Busto Arsizio wants to quit professional volleyball to spend more time with her husband Mikko (player from Montichiari).

She just left the high level league,and Italian said that she made contract with A2 team All Fin Volta Mantovana right away which is closer to her husband's team !

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• wishlists of turkish teams (just rumors)

Telekom: Yimei Wang, Zhao, Feng, Pelin Celik, Gizem Güresen(L)

Galatasaray: Elif Agca, Özlem Özcelik, Hanikoglu

Besiktas: Brakocevic

Eczacibasi: Oksana Parkhomenko, Eda Erdem, Ferretti, Ravva, Aguero

Fenerbahce: Naz Aydemir, Nihan Yeldan (L), Frauke Dirick, Virginie De Carne, Meryem Boz

Vakifbank: Gizem Güresen(L), Eva Yaneva

• She just left the high level league,and Italian said that she made contract with A2 team All Fin Volta Mantovana right away which is closer to her husband's team !

Busto Arsizio looses a very important player. ;( I liked the team this year.