Italy Serie A1 2009-2010

• Pesaro is the champions of Italy Serie A1 2009-2010. The won the three games needed!
    Good work Ferretti, Costagrande, Usici, Skowronska, Guiggi, garzaro and Wijnhoven ;)

Congratulations Villa Cortese! You played a verry nice season!

• Congratulations for Pesaro!!!

Elke Wijnhoven told a few minutes ago on Dutch radio it is more than likely she will leave Pesaro and return to The Netherlands. Richard Schuil, she married with last summer, is in The Netherlands preparing - together with Reinder Nummerdor - for beachvolley London 2012. During the last few years Richard always travelled to Italy and now Elke decided to go back to be with Richard.

• Congratulations to Pesaro. They were the best in this final serie.

Villa couldn't show half of what they showed against Bergamo :tzz: Could had played like this against Foppa! :whistle:

Senna Usic was elected the MVP from the final game (deserved, she did it very well). But I guess Costagrande was the biggest name from the season in Italy, played amazing. I wonder if Barbollini will call her to NT. I still think Picci and Del Core make Italy more balanced, but Costagrande coming would be a great plus.

• Forza Pesaro!!!! Campione d'Italia!!! :woohoo:
    Today Pesaro was amazing! Villa Cortese has nothing to say. Great Usić, Costagrande and incredible Martina blocks :cup: :dance4:

• Congratulations to Presaro's girls and team group they, deserve it. :heart: Brilliant job!

• Confrulations for 2 teams but ı couldn't understand both are Bergamo and Pesaro very interesting teams Pesaro usually champions in İtalian League Although not good for CL no F4 No Final No Cup

Bergamo everytime amazing in CL F4,finals,cups Eventhough not champion for İtalian League

What is the reason?Why pesaro awful in Cl why didn't won Bergamo in domestic league?

• I think cause both leagues are very close, many teams are good. If you dont play your best you loose, simple as that.
    Bergamo is an experienced team that know how to pass over hard moments, and tense moments. And Bergamo looks like knowing how to play against Pesaro.

Bergamo played quite high level Champions League, and deserved to be champions.

Whent ime came of Italian League, Bergmao faced Villa Cortese, a very other strong team, that played quite better overall then Bergmao, and won them. In Final, Pesaro was able to beat Villa, villa didnt repeat the game they showed against Bergamo, and also Aguero and Durisic injuried, whitch didnt help them at all. But also Pesaro played well, much better than what they showed during the whole italian league, and desered the victory.

When you talk about a high level volleyball is like that, small differences in the end usually decide, so the final result can go to anyone, not necessarly same team will win all, that is really hard to see.

• Congratulations to Pesaro! I think that the consistent quality of play from Costagrande, Guigi and Ferreti was a factor in this final series.

I think that Costagrande can be a good or even better option at OH1 or 2 than Picci or Del Core. She can consistently score at crucial times and she never loses her nerve. She plays well under pressure. I think that quality is needed by the Italian NT as their loses in the recent OG show. (sorry, off-topic) :)

• Experience very important If Pesaro was super team They didn't lose to Bergamo in Cl.They earned first match and second match their saloon.Also Skovranska never super player for me but Costagrande amazing.Villa Cortese hasn't experience.Infact this series look like FB Acibadem VGSTT Every match VGS loose even though leader 2-0 or 2-1 also Villa Cortese made a ot of mistake 21-17 leader but loose the set.Every time Aqureo don't be a hero or Citakovic ı think pesaro made little fault than Vila Cortese MVP for me definitely Costagrande