Italy Serie A1 2009-2010

• Horrible, HORRIBLE performance by Scavolini. :huh: Costagrande played from 2nd set on, but she didn't really make a difference.

And a big :lol: at setters in Asystel. One is 44 years old, the other is 17.

• Looks like we'll have an interesting season this time. Looking at Pesaro statistics their defeat is not such a big surprise as they played without Skowronska and most of the time without Costagrande too, but Novara losing against Urbino is already a little shock. I also didn't expect Foppa and Jesi to have so much trouble today...

• Looking at Pesaro statistics their defeat is not such a big surprise as they played without Skowronska and most of the time without Costagrande too

Costagrande is injured? And when Skowronska will return?

• Costagrande is injured? And when Skowronska will return?

Skowronska is coming back in 3 weeks time i think

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Horrible, HORRIBLE performance by Scavolini. :huh: Costagrande played from 2nd set on, but she didn't really make a difference.

And a big :lol: at setters in Asystel. One is 44 years old, the other is 17.

XD Yes,that's certainly true. They can be mother and daugther haha.

• Skowronska is coming back in 3 weeks time i think

Not only Costagrande and Skowrońska. Guiggi played with the injury. Sometimes she had tears in eyes from pain :( Usić also is not completely recovered. So, this defeat may not so much surprised.

• I read the game result on Serie A site to know why Asystel Novara lose the game on yesterday.
    I think they played weak in block, defense was affected by that. I hope they win next match.

I have a word I don't know on the result sheet: "voto" in Italian.
    You can see it on 2nd column, next to player's name, two numbers are there: ex.6,1.

What does "voto" mean in the game result?
    I haven't seen it in Japanese league and FIVB statistics, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

• it means note :) for example if someone get 7.0 note it means he/she played great match but if he get something like 5.2 it means he was rubish :D (according to data volley)
    but i think it's just estimation of Data Volley program and it's not always objective. sometimes players played great match and got low note while those who play bad got high

• it means note :) for example if someone get 7.0 note it means he/she played great match but if he get something like 5.2 it means he was rubish :D (according to data volley)
    but i think it's just estimation of Data Volley program and it's not always objective. sometimes players played great match and got low note while those who play bad got high

I see, thanks so much!!!

In general, how can we evaluate players with this value? :sos:
    For example, is it good enough to get over 6.0 (or it must be 6.5?) score?

It is often said it is almost ok for OH players to get over 45-50% of attack success.
    In this case, how much score should be the standard value, "in general"?:S

• wow so great victory of our women's team!
    but Pesaro had some injury problems so i can clearly understand them, bea fan of the unluckyest team for injuries in volleyball's history :lol:

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Kasia is coming back :rose: :heart: today she was on a court in 2 set and scored one point :drink: i can't wait when i will see her in starting 6. go Kaska!! :super:

PIacenza nearly beat another contender to ttitle 2-3 for Novara, Kaczor was rubish once again :( only 26% in attack ;/
    come on Aska u can do better :box: and Podolec has another injury :| but this time it's not that serious

• PIacenza nearly beat another contender to title 2-3 for Novara

girls seem to know that they have to make more points that they can in this period, because the title contenders are not so formed yet, not in condition, as for men, so very good start with 4 points in 2 games, now it needs to beat the contenders for a place in the playoff.
    Piacenza and Perugia are the capitals of volleyball in Italy with 2 teams in A1, 1 for men and one for women :)

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• No one said anything about the third round matches?

Jesi-Busto Arsizio was broadcasted and in my opinion Jesi was just superb. Sokolova was great, together with Rinieri, Dall'Igna and Bown...so it was really tough to stop them.

Bergamo won her third tiebreak in a row, recovering from 0-2 against Pavia.

Pesaro and Novara won again (3-1 both) against Perugia and Castellana. Finally a good match for Logan Tom, that sucked in the first two matches.

Also Villa Cortese and Urbino won; check the stats on legavolleyfemminile.it

• Results

Scavolini Pesaro - Despar Perugia 3-1 (25-19, 25-23, 20-25, 25-15)

Asystel Volley Novara - Cgf Recycle Florens Castellana Grotte 3-1 (25-21, 25-20, 22-25, 25-19)

Riso Scotti Pavia - Foppapedretti Bergamo 2-3 (28-26, 25-23, 17-25, 15-25, 13-15)

Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi - Yamamay Busto Arsizio 3-1 (25-9, 25-19, 22-25, 25-19)

MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese - Zoppas Industries Conegliano 3-0 (25-14, 25-23, 25-20)

RebecchiLupa Piacenza - Chateau d'Ax Urbino Volley 0-3 (16-25, 20-25, 21-25).

Standing
    Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi 8
    MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese 7
    Foppapedretti Bergamo, Chateau d'Ax Urbino Volley e Scavolini Pesaro 6
    Asystel Volley Novara 5
    Yamamay Busto Arsizio e RebecchiLupa Piacenza 4
    Despar Perugia 3
    Riso Scotti Pavia e Zoppas Industries Conegliano 2
    Cgf Recycle Florens Castellana Grotte 1

Next round
    Chateau d'Ax Urbino Volley-Scavolini Pesaro
    Asystel Volley Novara-Riso Scotti Pavia