Korea Women's League 2009/2010

• KT&G Ariels won the Korean Championship.

The Greek/Colombian Madelaynne Montano is MVP.The SouthKorean team will play against the Japanese champion(JT Marvelous) on 24 April.

It would be nice to watch this match. :box:

• Is there any pictures of the victory? And statistics? :rose:

Here are pics and here you'll find some stats.

KT&G Ariels won the Korean Championship.

The Greek/Colombian Madelaynne Montano is MVP.The SouthKorean team will play against the Japanese champion(JT Marvelous) on 24 April.

It would be nice to watch this match. :box:

Japanese league won Toray Arrows ;)

Match between Toray Arrows and Korean champion KT&G won Toray 3:2 (25:18 19:25 29:27 19:25 15:10)

MIP (Most Impressive Player) Kim Sa-Nee (KT&G)
    MVP Saori Kimura (Toray)

• What's Her name? season 2008/2009? When I translated was Ahwoori?

Aury Cruz (Puerto Rico National Team). She played last season at Villa Cortese in Italy.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• What's Her name? After translate was Marianne.

In 08/09 season,there r five foreign players in Korean League,
    GS - Bethania De La Cruz (DOM NT) OH
    KT&G - Mariann Nagy (Former HUN NT) OPP
    Heungkuk Life - Karina Ocasio (PUR NT) OH
    Hyundai - Aurea Cruz (PUR NT) OH
    Express - Milagros Cabral de la Cruz (DOM NT) OH

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• As i read the MVP of the last Korean Championship,Greek/Colombian Madelaynne Montano will continue to play in Korea(for 400.000 euro :D ).Does anybody know which club is that????