Turkey Superleague 2009-2010

• Beşiktaş 3-1 Karşıyaka DYO (20-25, 25-21, 25-23, 25-21)
    http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/BJK-DYO.pdf

MKE Ankaragücü 3-1 Yeşilyurt (15-25, 25-19,25-23, 25-21)
    http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fik…/ankaragucu-yesilyurt.pdf

Beylikdüzü 0-3 İller Bankası (15-25,17-25, 11-25)
    http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/beylikiller2.pdf

Fenerbahçe Acıbadem 3-0 Nilüfer Belediyesi (25-15, 25-13, 25-23)
    http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/FBA-NILUFER3.pdf

VGSTT 3-0 Eczacıbaşı Zentiva (25-21, 27-25, 25-16) Nesli :super:
    http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fik…CZ_MATCH_30.01_.2010_.pdf

Ereğli Belediyesi 1-3 Galatasaray (23-25, 25-22, 23-25, 19-25)
    http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/ERE-GS_09-104.pdf

• All Star to stamp Fenerbahçe Acıbadem

Turkey was made by the Volleyball Federation Volleyball Campus All-Star event will be held on February 6, will become the service.Women's All Star meet in the women's volleyball team from our foreign Karma Acıbadem Fenerbahce in Osmokrovic Natasa, Frauke Dirickx, Ekaterina Gamova will head. In Turks Karma Naz Aydemir our team, Seda Tokatlıoğlu, Eda Erdem, Nihan Yeldan, Songül Dikmen will head.Our women's volleyball team coach Fenerbahce Acibadem Jan de Brandt at the beginning of the foreign court will be mixed. Assistant coaches will serve our Kamil lyrics in the name of this organization is located between.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Eczacıbaşı, could'nt resist to Fener

Aroma Women's First League Fenerbahce Acibadem Eczacıbaşı Zentiva 's defeated 3-0.Mirka 's do not appear because of foot injury in the encounter of the first set without difficulty Acıbadem Fenerbahçe won. Number of consecutive winning set at the beginning of more Fenerbahce grabbed first set of 3-0'lık was then ahead 6-1 and entered the first technical break 8-2 ahead. The defense fail to neutralize the attack Eczacıbaşı second technical break in the first set behind 6-10-16 entry. First set of the game by putting weight Fenerbahce won 25-18.The second set was more resistant to the Eczacıbaşı. Go head to head up the first technical break in the set ip again broke out after the first technical break. Best defense of the attack to break the 16-10 have evaluated the technique with Fenerbahce Acibadem second passed. For each point in the struggle against rival Fenerbahce, their simple errors of orange with white when the reviews set different won 25-12.In the third set went with the first technical break up the number of mutual. The first technical break 8-6, the second technical break of the set 25-17 to 16-12 before taking the last encounter 3-0 Fenerbahce Acibadem allocated by the winner was.

ECZACIBAŞI Zentiva-FENERBAHÇE ACIBADEM: 0-3

Hall: Eczacıbaşı

Referees: Ümit Sokullu, Hayrettin Durak

Eczacıbaşı Zentiva: Esra x, Maria Borisenko x, Maja Ognjenovic xx, Natalia x, Gökçen x, Neriman x,

Fenerbahçe Acıbadem: Çiğdem xxx, Gamova xxx, xxx Natasa Osmokrovic, Eda x, Dirickx xxx, xxx Seda, Nihan (L) xx, Songül x

Sets: 18-25, 12-25, 17-25

Duration: 65 minutes (22-21-22)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Hey everyone....specially Turkish fans...could you help me with something...^^

I try to follow the results from Turkish league..but I confess that I dont know exacly how is the system from Turkish Championship....could someone do me a favor and help me understand it?...please...

In first fase 12 teams...everyone against everyone right? Winner wins 3 points...looser 1? or is like in Italy, when has 3x2 winner takes 2 and looser 1?
    And how is the Playoffs? 8 quali for it?

And how is Turkish cup?

Thank you in advance!! :flower:

• Hey everyone....specially Turkish fans...could you help me with something...^^

In first fase 12 teams...everyone against everyone right? Winner wins 3 points...looser 1? or is like in Italy, when has 3x2 winner takes 2 and looser 1?
    And how is the Playoffs? 8 quali for it?

First phase is 12 teams as you say. It is played round-robin where everyone plays each other twice. One home and one away. It's like italy. 3 for 3-0 or 3-1 winner, 2 for 3-2 winner and 1 for 3-2 loser. Top 8 teams qualify for play-offs. It's best of 3 for quarter finals. Semi final and final are best of 5.

And how is Turkish cup?

Thank you in advance!! :flower:

Turkish Cup has a preliminary phase where lower ranked teams and teams from lower leagues play. Then those teams are joined by the top teams from the year before. They play one home and one away to determine who goes to next round. Right now we're kind of stuck because there has not been time to play the 2nd match of Fenerbahce-Galatasaray series...

• First phase is 12 teams as you say. It is played round-robin where everyone plays each other twice. One home and one away. It's like italy. 3 for 3-0 or 3-1 winner, 2 for 3-2 winner and 1 for 3-2 loser. Top 8 teams qualify for play-offs. It's best of 3 for quarter finals. Semi final and final are best of 5.

Turkish Cup has a preliminary phase where lower ranked teams and teams from lower leagues play. Then those teams are joined by the top teams from the year before. They play one home and one away to determine who goes to next round. Right now we're kind of stuck because there has not been time to play the 2nd match of Fenerbahce-Galatasaray series...

Thank you very much!!!^^ :drink:

Is there any place where I can find the Turkish Cup results and schedule?

And statistics from the bests players of the league...has somewhere?

• I got this note...but I couldnt translated it..hehe
    Not: Sakatlıklardan dolayı bir alt sıradan çağrılan sporcular:
    IVANA DJERISILO YERİNE MALIKA KANTHONG (EREĞLİ)
    GİZEM GÜREŞEN YERİNE SONGÜL DİKMEN (FB)
    KINGA MACULEWIC YERİNE ALESSYA SAFRONOVA (İller Bankası)

what means...that Ivana, Kinga and Gizem were replaced? Or that they will replace? :rose:

• Yeah...I didnt undesrtand why only one set...I mean..they lost to many time with shows and everything...and with volley that should be the first consern...a pitty....cause had many good players...and could had been a great match...:(

• Yeah...I didnt undesrtand why only one set...I mean..they lost to many time with shows and everything...and with volley that should be the first consern...a pitty....cause had many good players...and could had been a great match...:(

I agree with you but I think ıt will change next years..This organatıon is the 3rd one..And Neslihan didn't play :( :(