Turkey Superleague 2009-2010

• Good to see Debby recovered from her ankle injury quickly.
    If the reception is good, VGSTT do not have problems with attacking. (Well if the setter is Arzu of course)
    On the other hand 4 games in 9 days was too much for Fenerbahce Acibadem. I believe this score was in favour of both teams psycholocigally. VGSTT understood they need to keep fighting to beat Fenerbahce Acibadem (it is a bit late but still god. If guidetti and the players had done that against Novara they would have finished IECL in a much better place) and Fenerbahce Acibadem got rid of the burden of being unbeaten in Turkey. Some angry looks between Neslihan and Osmokrovic after blocking each other were the interesting moments of the game.

• Neslihan's block made on Nati on the last point of 4th set. They got into a short diaogue after the position. On tie-break Nati blocked Neslihan this time and she stared at Neslihan for a while.

• Neslihan's block made on Nati on the last point of 4th set. They got into a short diaogue after the position. On tie-break Nati blocked Neslihan this time and she stared at Neslihan for a while.

do you have the whole match for download ?

Neslihan is a fantastic player but she always act like that, very agressive on the court and giving bad looks.

• Oh my goood! :D fener - vgstt : 25*18 25*17 14*25 24*26 :D :D final set now!!!

• Fenerbahçe - Vgstt : 25-18 25-17 14-25 24-26 15-12

Golden Set : 15*5 win Fb

Fenerbahçe Acıbadem CHAMPION!!!!!!!

• Wow Neslihan was an one-man army in this game. Such a fantastic performance. It is always pleasure to watch her when she is on. In the sixth(!) set ,she understandable got tired and Fenerbahçe destroyed VGS.

Lol.Gamova got a verbal warning because she shouted directly to Nesli's face .(maybe she also made a hand gesture but I'm not sure about it )

After watching the match I'm so concern about our national teams receiving. Libero Nihan's receiving was the main reason of Vakıfbank's comeback.

http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/report2.pdf

37 points from Neslihan

• Yes Nihan was really embarassing, and Gizem not really great either. Gülden is definitely the best Turkish libero.
    But I think Turkey NT will also have problems with OHs. Gözde is not doing well at the moment and Seda is a pure attacker, and when Nihan or Gizem is the libero they can't play with only 2 receivers.

• Actually Nihan didnt look good enough in the match but one mustnt forget that both teams served very well.Thats why Nihan made so many mistakes.On the other hand i could agree on that Nihan should be much better than this if she wants to be a solid libero.

• Lol.Gamova got a verbal warning because she shouted directly to Nesli's face .(maybe she also made a hand gesture but I'm not sure about it )

lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    i must say-i love such an intense situation like this xD when sparks are flying players are shouting and looking at each other with "i'm gonna kill u" look xD thats why i love all cuban player :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Turkiye Cup winner: Fenerbahce Acibadem

After 4 days of Teledunya Turkiye Cup first match, Fenerbahce Acibadem and Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Turk Telekom faced once again. FB Acibadem won the return game 3-2, and snatched the cup after 15-5 golden set.

A magnificent crowd was singing victory songs for FB Acibadem that lost the first match after 5 set thriller. Turkiye Cup was looking for the new holder, Neslihan Darnel and Ekaterina Gamova were fighting reciprocally in the first set, host FB Acibadem led the second break 16-12. Not only for fenerbahce attakcs were better, but also the service was, consequently, home team seized the first set 25-18.

While tremendous struggle was being happened on the court, Neslihan was starring VGSTT arrived to first gap 7-8. But duty was so hard not to be completed by one player, FB Acibadem put the pressure on the game with more weapons during the second part 16-11. It became harder than ever for Vakifgunes to pass through high Fenerbahce blocks and difference was getting bigger, yellow-dark blue ladies finished the set 25-17 this time.

Everything was like a carbon copy earlier in third set, first tech time out passed 7-8, host caught up the opponent at 9-9, but this was the time of Ozge kirdar, she served excellent, almost back line of the court, Fenerbahce made many receive mistakes until second break 11-16. These following errors forced coach Jan de Brandt called his second time out at 12-19. Things were getting easier for Gunes, had done all the tasks perfect till the end, FB Acibadem suffered so much 14-25.

Whose destiny shows the happy end? The question will be responded soon, nevertheless FB Acibadem did not want to extend this game until first tech time out 8-5. All VGSTT could do was to remember the first match, they did so, reached to rival at 9-9 and led 10-11 with Ozge’s service. However guest team could not continue playing stable, thus, FB Acibadem entered to second break 16-13. Italian born trainer Giovanni Guidetti used his last chance to stop the game at 18-14, but this did not help him so much, Fenerbahce was still ahead right before the last part 20-15. Miracle was a good word for Vakifgunes, put the best on the court to 20-19, this struggle kept on till Debby Stam spiked in number 4, score became 23-23. Kinga Maculewicz blocked Gamova, Gunes led 23-24 but did not manage to finish 24-24. French player attacked for set point 24-25 this time, Neslihan Darnel closed the stage 24-26 finally.

Either teams would play for a single 15 point, or double if Fenerbahce wins. Tremendous struggle started from the begining of tie-break set, then Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta moved ahead as Neslihan served on libero Nihan 4-6, Jan de Brandt stopped the game. Contributing Katya Gamova, FB Acibadem rised up 8-7 courtside change, Neslihan pulled her team up once again, gap increased to two points 9-11, Fenerbahce called second time out. Gunes was so close to cup, but their own errors stopped them to walk, home team came back and led 13-11. When Natasa osmokrovic spiked out, scoreboard said 14-12, Katya Gamova spoke the last word 15-12.

Gamova wind was ascendant in the hall in the begining 4-1, as a result of having no point, Vakifgunes had to use all time outs at 6-1, second courtside change of the game was done at 8-2. Continous points of FB Acibadem seemed like never end, Vakifgunes players demoralized as much as possible. They exhausted at the end, FB Acibadem got the set 15-5, they won the meaningful cup with golden set.

Hall:TVF 50.Yil

Referees: Ilhami Senyurt, Esat Danzili

FB Acibadem: Cigdem, Gamova, Osmokrovic, Eda, Dirickx, Seda, Nihan(L), Songul, Naz, Blom, Ipek

VGSTT: Poljak, Arzu, Guldeniz, Maculewicz, Neslihan, Stam, Gizem(L), Gozde, Nikolic, Ozge
    Sets: 25-18, 25-17, 14-25, 24-26, 15-12, G.S:15-5

Duration: 118 min. (26-24-22-30-16) G.S.13 min.

Golden Set : 15- 5 :lol: :cup: :cup: :cup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Yes Nihan was really embarassing, and Gizem not really great either. Gülden is definitely the best Turkish libero.
    But I think Turkey NT will also have problems with OHs. Gözde is not doing well at the moment and Seda is a pure attacker, and when Nihan or Gizem is the libero they can't play with only 2 receivers.

Gulden lost her form this year. She isn't much better than Nihan right now.

The OH position is a nightmare for us. Esra's performance is only so so .Neriman and Seda can't receive. Gözde and Deniz are both having a horrible year.

• Gulden lost her form this year. She isn't much better than Nihan right now.

The OH position is a nightmare for us. Esra's performance is only so so .Neriman and Seda can't receive. Gözde and Deniz are both having a horrible year.

Seda can receive....she needs some more time to be a real OH. Neriman receiving skills are worse.

• Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - Vakifbank Günes TT Golden Set

1-0 Neslihan Ball Out

2-1 Eda Erdem Block

3-1 Frauke Dirickx Block

4-1 Ekaterina Gamova

5-1 Natasa Osmokrovic Block

6-1 Vakifbank Günes Setter Foul

7-1 Natasa Osmokrovic

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by burak-ı naz ().

• 8-2 Nati Osmokrovic

9-2 Seda Tokatlioglu

10-2 Frauke Dirickx

11-2 Ekaterina Gamova

12-2 Natasa Osmokrovic Aceeee

13-2 Seda Tokatlioglu

14-5 Ekaterina Gamova

[media]

[/yotube]