Poland - Plus Liga Kobiet 2009/2010

• Congratulations for BKS. I just hope their performance in CHL will be MUCH, MUCH better than last season, cause it was a real nightmare :thumbdown:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• :super: :drink:
    oh man finally!! BKS was waiting so many years for that trophy and at last after 5 games they made it !!
    1st set was so shaky from BKS side they should win it but they lost big score advantage and eventually lost that one but after that BKS was just superb. Baranska's show is the best way to describe it. she was outstanding today-she chose the best moment to turn the 5th gear on :D

BTW i can feel some big transers coming. BKS really need one more OH with good reception and one more strong MB.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• PTPS Pila has big financial problems therefore they sold their place in Plus Liga Kobiet to Trefl Sopot.
    horrible news. one of the best clubs in female history need to end like that x/

however Trefl Sopot has big aspiration. Konrad Piechocki is their president(it's the same guy who is president of Skra Belchatow) one of the biggest if not the biggest energy provider in POland will be their sponsor(PGE same as Skra Belchatow) there are already some rumours about big transfers . name that come up the most freuquently in transfer speculation is Alexandro Chiappini the coach of Turkey NT. i've seen him in Poland many times during the finals and Polish Cup ...

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.