Top Volley 2009

• You can watch the games on Dubai Sports on Hotbird 13.0E, frequency : 11746 h 27500 fec:3/4

there is no encryption on this channel, absolutely free.

• rc cannes is soo good or fakro is soo bad? could not understand... rc cannes took a very easy win against fakro mus. today

• rc cannes is soo good or fakro is soo bad? could not understand... rc cannes took a very easy win against fakro mus. today

Is grass so green in Holland or my glasses were too pink?<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

• Cannes is great this year defnitly force to be recon with. they might upset couple of "big teams" from Italy or Turkey in CL. they are very well organised there is no a single wek point in this team. maybe they don't have big names in their team but definitly very well balance and the are working well with each other great so called "chemistry" in this team :) Marchmenko is awsome ive never heard of her before but she is strong wing spiker :) she reminds me Mammadova :win:

in MUszyna only Bednarek and Jagielo played well. Mirek is not in her best shape this year and both of Opp don't convince me at all / i really hope Bednarek will play abroad at some point f her career cus she has great potential and i doubt she can improve much in polish league :teach:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• Cannes played a good game against MUszyna. Centoni is really showing that she can be a really good outside hitter. And as you said they are well organized. Now I would like to see Buckova and Durakovic playing a little bit more, I am sure they can bring something more to the team.

• Muszynianka played nothing today. but I prefer losing in friendly tournament, than in CHL for example :S

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• that's true Muszynianka didn't play today... I don't understand why! With their full team and against an other team of CL they should try their best. It's an interesting confrontation. Without this don't do friendly tournament...

• Muszyna -Volero 2-3 hmmm interesting :lol:
    one of Volero players has hell of a spike power :D she didn't start this match in starting 6 but i don't know her name :D

BTW why do all American female players looks excatly the same :sos: Crowford looks so much like Glass and Namani :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Muszyna -Volero 2-3 hmmm interesting :lol:
    one of Volero players has hell of a spike power :D she didn't start this match in starting 6 but i don't know her name :D

Muszynianka had strenght and power in two sets, then - everything collapsed. Normally you don't play two matches on the same day (it was second game for Poles, while Volero played for the first time). It might be some explanation, but not an excuse. Muszynianka's performance was just very weak...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I don't know which teams are invited. But fact is that Italian, Turkish and German teams played in their leauge yesterday. A good a reason for those teams not to participate and reject the invitation.. About the Asian teams: don't know.

• @ Chipp

Thanks!

I saw only 2nd and 3rd set...Unilever crushed TVC in all parts of the game.Well, let's say it is a good experience for the girls to play against a topteam like Unilever; they learned a lot today. It takes a few years to reach a level to compete in a certain way with them (Unilever).

TVC's team today is Dutch NT for the future. Anne (18 ) Robin (18 ) Myrthe ( 21 ) Maret ( 21) Laura ( 19) Floortje (22)

The best player on the field was Fabi, the libero. She is really world-class. Floortje Meijners served really strong in second and third set.

• Np! Indeed, second and third set Unilever crushed Amstelveen. First set was not that bad, but unfortunately the pass was gone in the second and third set. Some girls are indeed potential for the NT in the future :)

• Cannes - Volero 3:0
    Cannes really has a good team this year and especially good substitutes. Today the played with Salinas, Durakovic, Fiorin and Delic who normally all are on bench. It was obvious that Salinas plays a lot more with Ravva than Antonijevic, but sometimes I think it was even too much. Mihajlovic from Volero is an interesting player too, I never heard of her before but she played really well, especially in 3rd set.

• I did not know these where the substitutes.. first time i saw Cannes play. Good team and especially Ravva was scoring a lot!

Semi-final:

Cannes - TVC Amstelveen
    Unilever - Zurich

final will be I guess Cannes against Unilever!