Top Volley 2009

• The refreees thought Volero made a rotation-error/compilation-error.

PoWhat was that hiatus all about in the Volero vs TVC match?! :huh:

• Does anyone knows the individual awards?
    I just saw the award of best libero to Fabí.

And it's great to see Fabiana playing well after her shoulder contusion. She's a very important player to Unilever and to Brazil NT.

IEI! Another championship to Unilever! Woo-hoo! :cup:

• Ieeeei!!!:)

Was a great game for Unilever!!!!!Is a point in this team for the past few years, Bernardinho is an amazing coach, and even if they dont have the best names, the team works pretty well..specially in decisive moments!!They ahve that power to be very focous and do everythign Bernardinho asks for, you can notice he reminds all the times for the players what they should do, gives them everything ready...they jsut need to execute it..and they do. Was the ebst game from Unilever this season..that is for sure!
    In Cannes side I think they wrong the tatic, serving in Erika, she is the best reciever in Rio's team, they should have service in Regiane, but anyway..I'm glad they didnt..hehehehehe...after loosing that first set, the team could not show their best and made to many mistakes...

Fernanda I'm not sure about the awards too..I think Meijners won best spiker and Ravva best middle! But I'm not sure...I though weird didnt have MVP award!! ?(

To my dutch friends...I agree....well..both teams are very young Amstelveen and Zurich, was really close call...sad that had to ended it like that..with a mistake..but moth teams made to many errors...I think Zurich deserved in the end..but the victory could had been gone for both sides....
    I really loved to see Meijners again!!!she is playing amaizing..I really hope she gets back to Naitonal Team soon....I also enjoy to see the new setter Dijkema!!!I ahd never seen her, and she has talent, of course needs some work...but I see a future for Holland!!!^^
    I think Buijs did a good match today, better the the other days...I didnt like much Grotheus, I think she was very low what she is capable of.
    In zurich was interesting to see young names I didnt know about as Koeva and Mihajlovic....specially Koeva...really like the game of this middle player!

• To my dutch friends...I agree....well..both teams are very young Amstelveen and Zurich, was really close call...sad that had to ended it like that..with a mistake..but moth teams made to many errors...I think Zurich deserved in the end..but the victory could had been gone for both sides....
    I really loved to see Meijners again!!!she is playing amaizing..I really hope she gets back to Naitonal Team soon....I also enjoy to see the new setter Dijkema!!!I ahd never seen her, and she has talent, of course needs some work...but I see a future for Holland!!!^^
    I think Buijs did a good match today, better the the other days...I didnt like much Grotheus, I think she was very low what she is capable of.
    In zurich was interesting to see young names I didnt know about as Koeva and Mihajlovic....specially Koeva...really like the game of this middle player!

You're right Jo.
    Meijners was good this tournament, and is training with Avital in winterprogramm. She wasn't in NT because of her study. I think she will be back in NT this summer.
    And Laura did a good job, really young, and then playing on this level, well done! Lots of work to do, but she's training a lot too.
    Have seen Maret in better shape,you're right.
    Anne was ok this match, but she could do better I know.
    And Robin was great with a lot of kill-blocks and quick attacks! Joy to see her play. Hope she continues this play a couple of months??

• Bernardinho is the worst coach I've ever seen - he is just not able to lose! This one-sided ability lacks balance :p