12. Yin Yin 36 184 OH (ex NT)
    13. Li Wang 28 187 OH (ex YNT)
    14. Jie Yang 33 185 MB
    15. Nicole Davis 28 167 L (US NT)
    16. Jing Yu 28 182 S
    17. Xiaoman Lou 28 180 S (ex YNT)
    18. Ying Wei 21 177 L

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• valentine could you please write the other team s roster of chınese league? and do you know whether feng kun play or still injured?

• valentine could you please write the other team s roster of chınese league? and do you know whether feng kun play or still injured?

Feng played the whole season (2 months or so) for Evergrande.It is said she has injuries.But she played at her normal level.There are 2 divisions in China something like Italian A1 and A2.More and detailed information you have to rely on Valentine. :lol:

• Chinese women volleyball league has finished regular matches.

The top 4 ranking teams will take part in semi-final match.

1. Tianjin vs 4. Army

2. Shanghai vs 3. Jiangsu

• Could someone give me link of official sites of teams?

I'd like to see teams and their rosters, but find info on interet it's really hard... I found nothing yet...

• Could someone give me link of official sites of teams?

I'd like to see teams and their rosters, but find info on interet it's really hard... I found nothing yet...

Same as you I can't find the club official site either.I just can find a 3 party site for reporting China's female volleyball league.But it is all in Chinese.
    http://sports.sina.com.cn/z/2010wvol/

If you want to know the team roster there are only the team group picture: http://sports.sina.com.cn/z/2010wvol/photo/86155/index.shtml

• Can anyone tell me who won the Chinese League this season? ^^

Tianjin Bridgestone

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• Thanks..who played in there, is not Lang Ping's team the champion??I'm surprised

Lang Ping's team was a new team in our league, so they had to begin their competition from second group (our laegue divided into group A & group B), they won the champion of group B without any loss, so they can compete in group A next season...

• Does anyone in China have any idea how much money Evergrande is paying players? We're hearing about European clubs paying 1/2 million Euro or even more to top players. How much is Evergrand offering to Logan Tom and Kimura? How much did they pay Feng, Hao and Zhou?

Are other Chinese clubs going to start hiring foreign players?

• Does anyone in China have any idea how much money Evergrande is paying players? We're hearing about European clubs paying 1/2 million Euro or even more to top players. How much is Evergrand offering to Logan Tom and Kimura? How much did they pay Feng, Hao and Zhou?

Are other Chinese clubs going to start hiring foreign players?

Here in China we can't believe that Evergrande hired Logan Tom.Is it really true?I will follow up news in China. :lol: As far as I know our league is short.Level 1 is three months or so.So last season it is said that Hengda Evergrande gave its top players like Feng, Yang Hao and Zhou CNY 150,000 each.That means CNY 50,000 (euro 6112) one month.This is an unbelievable high pay for volleyball players in China.Usually our players in level 1 will get around CNY 5,000 for girls .And for boys the pay is even lower.Of course there will be some bonus or reward.But generally speaking the salary is lower than in Europe.But I think if Evergrande did hire the high level foreign players the situation will be different.Hengda can afford the salary level as in Europe only if they want to do and Chinese volleyball federation allows them to do.So money is really not a problem.Personally I think it will be a good trend.And in China there is another female club from Guangdong province called Guangdong Jianlong is rich.Last year this club was in level 2 as Hengda.And it upgraded to level 1 too. And this club also hired a few former NT players like middle blocker Chen Jing and OH Wang Li Na and its coach Hu Jin who is former NT coach before Chen Zhong He.However except the two clubs other clubs are relatively poor.I mean the volleyball in China is still half-professional or we can call them the volleball-specialized teams.The local Sports Association is in charge of the team.And the sponsor is just responsible for giving the money to run the club.There is less control and less comercial attraction to the sponsors.So there are few companies who would like to invest a lot in volleyball.And some people think Evergrande wants to raise attraction thru sports in order to get its IPO.And after volleyball it bought a soccer club.All in all I still appreciate what Hengda Evergrande does.I hope our league could be more competitive and attractive.By the way the management system in Henhda is diffenernt from other clubs.That is what Lang Ping said a real professional club system.

• thank you so much, rainbow, for so detailed info about Chinese pro league. :rose:
    I read on volleytalk and some poster said Lang Ping is still in negotiation with Logan Tom. And it also said that Evergrande hires Logan Tom to promote the Chinese League along with Lang Ping.

• Valentine,can you tell me when does your league starts and ends???
    Because last season Nicole Davis came to lokomotiv in March.

I can't tell u the schedule of new season, but our league always start at December and end at March, there are only ten teams in A-league, and playoffs just include semifinals, finals, so our league is not very long.