Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• MKS Enion Dąbrowa Górnicza want Anna Podolec. She will play new season in Poland, leave Italy.

• Muszynianka Muszyna will speak with Kimberly Glass and other Top American Star, maybe Logan Tom I think.

• Serwinski denied this fact they don't speak with Glass.

but other rumors say that Alexandro Chappini will be a coach of Trefl Sopot - it's possible that this team will be one of the best team next year even though they are still in league 1 . i've also heard they are interesed in Milena Sadurek :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Alexandro Chappini will be a coach of Trefl Sopot

I read that Trefl Sopot want Massimo Barbolini. And Budowlani Lodz want Milena Sadurek, but she say that she is first setter of polish national Team and want very good contract. If Sopot will have big money they will get her.

• Well Chappini was in Poznan in Cup of Poland, so maybe he met with Sopot's Poseidon ^^

• chiappini has contract for one more year and our federation don t let him to trainee another club. As a result, chiappini is not going anywhere :whistle:

• Muszynianka Muszyna will speak with Kimberly Glass and other Top American Star, maybe Logan Tom I think.

Does anyone know how many foreigners are allowed per team in Poland? Is there a limit?

Italian teams Novara and Villa Cortese are rumored to be interested in Logan Tom for next season.

• Castellana Grote and Urbino are still waiting for Azeri Kseniya Kovalenko`s agreement.
    Villa Cortese is gonna sign contract with Oksana Parkhomenko,but she has contract with Dinamo.

• Does anyone know how many foreigners are allowed per team in Poland? Is there a limit?

there is a limit- teams form Poland can have as many foreigners player as they want but only 3 of them can play at the same time

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Serwinski denied this fact they don't speak with Glass.

Serwinski said- I will speak about plans about for example Kimberly Glass when last ball end season 2009/2010.

• wrong decision in my opinion, fenerbahce has to transfer a first class outside hitter such as tom logan, costagrande, piccinini or delcore. seda would be more successfull in her real position as opposite. (because of foreign players limit as 2+1)

• Maybe because seda can receive and not gamova... you can switch position and still having Seda as receiver but on one position (when the setter is in 6) she will not receive... and there will be only 2 receiver on the court + gamova. It can be desastrous if you have a really good server.

• BTW what about Osmokrovic? for fenerbahce she really is the player te keep I think (receive, attack, bloc, serve, defense... she can do everything perfectly)

osmokrovic has a 2 years contract, so she will stay in fenerbahce in the coming season as well

• There is no certain desicion about 2+1 clubs are putting very big pressure on federation so it's not wrong desicion and Seda isn't effective as Gamova even when she plays as OP.

Seda has proved her capability as an OPP in national team and Fenerbahce before. She was the best scorer and MVP of the last year including the best scorer award in CEV CUP. She cannot and will not be an OH after all. Its because they force her to become OH she lost her many abilities this season. She doesnt almost get any point from backrow anymore and she will become an ordinary spiker in a near future unless a miracle happens. To me the main problem is that Fenerbahce has no real OH but Osmokrovic. I dont count Alice Blom as they cannot use her enough due to her lacking on block and attack. If they want to keep Gamova, they have to find a top-class libero or OH that can take more responsiblity in receving and tolarate lackings of libero or Seda which means Seda or Nihan will get herself in the bench or leave the team. There is no any other option as long as Gamova and Seda will stay together. Fenerbahce supporters are behaving so emotional about Gamova and reflect so offensively if you crticizice Gamova but in fact Fenerbahce doesnt need her as much as most people think. What is that matters for the team? to be balanced team without Gamova or unbalanced team with Gamova?

• if 3+1 foreign player limit stays they will probably transfer a foreign setter. According to the press Mehmet Ali Aydınlar promised Gamova that they will transfer 2 super star foreign players. One of them probably be a star setter we don't know who but I hope she would be Kung Feng or Lo Bianco.

So can you explain to me what kind of a miracle Feng or Bianco can make it happen if your excellent reception is %36? Gamova needs high balls and no setter can give her if your reception is that bad. Fenerbahce's problem is not related to the setters' performance as I tried to explaine on my last post. Gamova has lost many crucial games in Olympics and Champions League with superb setters. Were those lost due to setters' faults too? This is a team game and some people believe one player can recover whole team but as you can see a well-balanced team like Bergamo can make this idea false. If the rumors are true, then it means Fenerbahce is looking for the solution in wrong place. It's clear that the team needs a top-class OH or libero before a setter.