You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 5:28pm

Strong Monster will play in Hamburg. The Club will be dangerous.
How much She cost?
I have no idea about the money and anyway it's not confirmed yet, it's just my guess because it would make sense to me. There are only 9 matches left in German league until playoffs and Hamburg doesn't have big chances to reach them, so Chaine would play there only about 5 weeks anyways.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Croce, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Paggi, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 5:31pm

German team VT Aurubis Hamburg announced that they will transfer an "international top player" this weekend. I suppose it will be Chaine Staelens because her father is the coach of the team.

That is nice, indeed makes sense, the japonese league ended, so its a way she dont stay without playing last season games... so I dont think she will be much expensive, cause well, to start is not much games, and also, its a way for her to keep playing. Good job by Hamburg.
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, March 25th 2011, 4:08pm

My guess was only half right, the club signed Kim Staelens as setter, but she will not play in this season any more, she comes there for the next two years :)

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen, Busto Arsizio, Piacenza

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Sloetjes, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, C. Bosetti, L. Bosetti, Giel, ,Hanke, Harmotto, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Friday, March 25th 2011, 4:37pm

My guess was only half right, the club signed Kim Staelens as setter, but she will not play in this season any more, she comes there for the next two years :)

Except her father being coach, for still me a surprising transfer.. I didn't expect Kim to go (again) to the Bundesliga...Maybe it's a first sign she is thinking about finshing her career within a few years --> give more attention to her family. Or does Hamburg have an ambitious plan for the future, becoming a topclub/playing in CL ??

Anyway, good luck for Kim and Hamburg :win:

http://www.abendblatt.de/sport/article18…m-Staelens.html

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, March 25th 2011, 5:15pm

Hamburg's goal for next season is to qualify for European cups in 2012/13. But then, this year their goal was to finish top 4 and now they're only 8th :D

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen, Busto Arsizio, Piacenza

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Sloetjes, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, C. Bosetti, L. Bosetti, Giel, ,Hanke, Harmotto, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Friday, March 25th 2011, 5:22pm

Hamburg's goal for next season is to qualify for European cups in 2012/13. But then, this year their goal was to finish top 4 and now they're only 8th :D

Hmm, not that ambitious for Kim :whistle: I think, like I said earlier, she is thinking of giving already more attention to her family..

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT 96'

Favourite Players: Ron Zwerver, PAVEL ABRAMOV, Matej Kazijski, Samuele Papi, Wijsmans, Granvorka, Robert Horstink, Marcus Nilsson, Bas van de Goor, Kurek, Kenia Carcacés

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 11:16am

Hmm, not that ambitious for Kim :whistle: I think, like I said earlier, she is thinking of giving already more attention to her family..

How selfish of her

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT 96'

Favourite Players: Ron Zwerver, PAVEL ABRAMOV, Matej Kazijski, Samuele Papi, Wijsmans, Granvorka, Robert Horstink, Marcus Nilsson, Bas van de Goor, Kurek, Kenia Carcacés

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 11:17am

How much She cost?
Strong monster in Staelens?

Why you'd call her a monster? I mean sure, she's horendously ugly, but there's no need to call her a monster.

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

• "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 12:27pm

How much She cost?
Strong monster in Staelens?

Why you'd call her a monster? I mean sure, she's horendously ugly, but there's no need to call her a monster.
:lol: Because of Her attacks :)
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 28

Details

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 1:38pm

she's horendously ugly
Really?

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 1:58pm

O My God. I can't believe :lol: Go here http://volley.uib.no/index.php?lag=D1&se…arar&section=D1 and then click name Hilde and name Ingri to see their photos :lol: :lol: :lol: The rest is not much better :lol:
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 2:19pm

Here is the results of the Northern Ireland League: http://www.nivb.com/fixtures_11.php?division=WN Very clear to see and fairly good the names of the Clubs.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Ömer

Professional

• "Ömer" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 3:35pm

O My God. I can't believe :lol: Go here http://volley.uib.no/index.php?lag=D1&se…arar&section=D1 and then click name Hilde and name Ingri to see their photos :lol: :lol: :lol: The rest is not much better :lol:
I'm in shock right now! 8| :lol:

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 5:48pm

I'm in shock right now! 8| :lol:
I have thought that the Pig always plays as a Attacker and here Pig plays as MB :thumbsup: :lol:

From the other hand how the Players Humans speak with the Players Animals on the court?
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 11:32pm

Yes, She is...

Natalia Zemtsova (Ukraina,Middle Blocker) and Didem Ege(Turkish,Libero) will play for Nilüfer Belediyesi!

I have never watched Natalia but Didem is very good libero! :win: She played in USA College League and was awarded the best digger!

Didem was the starting super Libero, helped lead the Tigers to an ACC Championship. She Named the 2009 ACC Defensive Player of the Year She Brings an incredible amount of winning experience to the Clemson program. She had a lot of fans who loved her very much in USA, I think She's a greatplayer. Go Didem!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "toccoa" (Aug 12th 2011, 12:02pm)

Social bookmarks