Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Is true that next season will be aloud only two foreigners in starting team in Turkey?

If it is..I think hard for Piccinini to go to Fenerbahçe since they already have Gamova and Osmokrovic....

• I read somewhere that the main sponsor of Novara will go to Bergamo next year, I don't if it's true..or just a joke

>Yes it's only a joke :lol: ... becouse this "sponsor" is not Asistel, but Villa Cortese that the last years give to novara a lot of money for Cardullo and Anzanello... For someone Villa, for the next season 'll spend a lot in Bergamo... :D

• The middle Fabiana, from Unilever, and NAtional Team, must be leaving to play in Europe....

She has proposals from Italy, Russia and Spain.

Some rumors say that Zè Roberto wants her to Pesaro, i hope so, she is amazing, i want to see her :thumbup:

• Is true that next season will be aloud only two foreigners in starting team in Turkey?

Uncertain.We're waiting agog.. I hope, 3+1 rule doesn't change :S

• Uncertain.We're waiting agog.. I hope, 3+1 rule doesn't change :S

The Chairman of Turkish Volleyball Federation claimed there is no return on foreign player limit recently. He said this decision has been made 3 years ago and declared to the clubs giving them time since then.

• The Chairman of Turkish Volleyball Federation claimed there is no return on foreign player limit recently. He said this decision has been made 3 years ago and declared to the clubs giving them time since then.

Alde what is the last decision about foreign players?I hope that it won't change.. :obey:

• There are rumors in Brasil that Usiminas will come even stronger next season.

They have plans to bring Walewska back cause Vargas maybe leaving, they want to keep Metcalf, bring setter Ana Tiemi and a foreign outside hitter , with same style that Pirv used to have when she used to play there (Logan Tom? this is just my opinion..cause she has a style similar to Pirv, and she already played for Minas, actually she was the one the told Metcalf about it). If there is true, the team will be really strong.

• A question for Brasilians: If (just theoretically) Paula Pequeno decides to go back home at the end of the season, which clubs could she play for?

Or, even better, is there any club that she couldn't play for? I mean, considering that she is 7 points player but she would be coming back from outside of Brasil.

• A question for Brasilians: If (just theoretically) Paula Pequeno decides to go back home at the end of the season, which clubs could she play for?

Or, even better, is there any club that she couldn't play for? I mean, considering that she is 7 points player but she would be coming back from outside of Brasil.

In Theory the way teams are right now she can't play in Osasco, cause the team has 3 players number 7, for next season Sassá from Osasco and Érika from Unilever are no longer scoring 7. Natália from Osasco though now became 7, so if they keep the team they still keep 3 players number 7, Natalia Thaísa and Jaqueline. In Unilever the only player scoring 7 now for next season is Fabiana.

So, if she comes back, witch I dont know that will happen, I think she would come to Unilever, or, Osasco if they let one of the players number 7 go.

• In Theory the way teams are right now she can't play in Osasco, cause the team has 3 players number 7, for next season Sassá from Osasco and Érika from Unilever are no longer scoring 7. Natália from Osasco though now became 7, so if they keep the team they still keep 3 players number 7, Natalia Thaísa and Jaqueline. In Unilever the only player scoring 7 now for next season is Fabiana.

So, if she comes back, witch I dont know that will happen, I think she would come to Unilever, or, Osasco if they let one of the players number 7 go.

Thanks a lot for the response!

So,the only team she can't play would be Osasco. Isn't that ironic?

But you are right, no indications so far that she is going back.It's just that I would like her to play in Brasil.

• Thanks a lot for the response!

So,the only team she can't play would be Osasco. Isn't that ironic?

But you are right, no indications so far that she is going back.It's just that I would like her to play in Brasil.

She cant come back to Sao CAetano too, just remembered..cause they have 3 numer 7 too Sheilla, Mari and Fofão. ;)

• Unofficial: Giovanni Caprara will be the new coach of Asystel Novara and the Greek national team!

• Well...other teams can change too..hehehe...and if that happen then she can come back to Osasco or Sao Caetano... ;)

But indeed for a log time Paula and Unilever have a small crush between each other....Paula always said she wanted to work with Bernardinho...so..I dont think would be impossible she going to Unilever....

• I've heard that Unilever's middle blocker Fabiana is going to leave the club. She'll probably play in Italy.
    The setter Dani Lins has many international proposals to leave the club too.
    And everybody's saying that Paula Pequeno is coming back to Brazil. It'll be marvelous!

• I want to know about Maggie Glinka... Will she come back in next season? I love her game! =)

very likely that we will see Glinka next season :win: she said in one of her interview that she won't come back to NT but she will start playing volleyball next season :drink:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Well I read that Glinka will play next season but in play off in polish club and She WANT play in NT and in London 2012 because She love volleyball :-)