Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Of course I think she will be playing in the most important
    matches (like champions league or top matches in the Turk league). And
    I don't really think that level of Turkish league will be much lower
    now than in Italy (of course if all rumours and transfer news are fully
    confirmed).

You are totally wrong about Turkish League level. You cannot compare it to Serie A under these conditions. Only three teams can have qualications to challange Italian teams on top level. Galatasaray might also maybe near to this level if they will make some big transfers but the rest is like high school teams when it comes to compare them to Italians. The league has quality teams and big names but it's so unbalanced overall. For example, last season all series in Turkish play-offs ended without reaching extra games. 17 games played during the play-offs and only three games were five sets and one was four sets. The rest ended 3-0. Even the final series were not extended to extra game. Fenerbahce had no lost during regular season and play-offs. The team lost just 6 sets in 30 games. We can already say the final of the next season will be most likely between Fenerbahce and Eczaci unless a big surprise wont happen. Even at best the next season Vakifbank and Galatasaray can challange this couple but they are not enough to eliminate them in a play-off series. I doubt Fenerbahce and Eczaci will lose even one set against the other teams except Galatasraay and Vakifbank. These four teams have big budgets. The money they pay for only one player almost equals to other teams' total budgets even maybe more. And the money is not enough. For example, Galatasaray will have big budget but they have not much options because all the quality Turkish players were already taken by the big three and the money is not a problem for this triad. So we cannot say Turkish league is a big challenge.

As for Kasia. If we consider current squad of Fenerbahce and they are gonnal get a top-class MB or setter or both (because they need them much more than an OPP), Kasia will be most likely the first candidate to sit on the stands in most local games because Sokolova and Seda have capabilites to replace her. So yes you are right on one point, she will get many chances to rest.

• As for Kasia. If we consider current squad of Fenerbahce, Kasia will be most likely the first candidate to sit on the stands in most local games because Sokolova and Seda have capabilites to replace her. So yes you are right on one point, she will get many chances to rest.

Dont agree with you.Sokolova cannot replace her coz she cannot play good as opposite.Kasia is much better than Seda right now(Experienced and good shape) She isnt candidate to sit on tribune.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Dont agree with you.Sokolova cannot replace her coz she cannot play good as opposite.Kasia is much better than Seda right now(Experienced and good shape) She isnt candidate to sit on tribune.

So who will be? Who will get cut mostly? The team's real problem and priority are not OPP, it's MB, setter and OH even a libero. So if you had three OPP options who can tolarate each other what would you do when you consider the team needs other players much more?

• Caroline Wensink in Muszynianka Muszyna 8o (?)

well as much as i wanted Stam in Muszyna i don't uderstand the point of signing Wensink. i mean she is great player of course but Muszyna already has Bednarek and Gajgal....

In some games, I saw Wensink playing as opposite.

• Ok, thanks for the info, and how many teams counts Turkish league? Could you give any official site of it as I have problem with opening what I found :)
    I rather meant that Serie A level can go lower in following season. Lack of Costagrande will make Scavo quite average team, Foppa can be still strong if LoBianco and Picci stay. Asystel can be stronger if Kirillova leaves ;) however without Logan Tom(if leaves) it will be hard to achieve good result. Just Villa Cortese can be still very strong. Sokolova is also leaving Serie A.

You are totally wrong about Turkish League level. You cannot compare it to Serie A under these conditions. Only three teams can have qualications to challange Italian teams on top level. Galatasaray might also maybe near to this level if they will make some big transfers but the rest is like high school teams when it comes to compare them to Italians. The league has quality teams but it's so unbalanced overall. For example, last season all series in Turkish play-offs ended without reaching extra games. 17 games played during the play-offs and only three games were five sets and one is four sets. The rest ended 3-0. Even the final series were not extended to extra game. Fenerbahce had no lost during regular season and play-offs. The team lost just 6 sets in 30 games. We can already say the final of the next season will be most likely between Fenerbahce and Eczaci unless a big surprise wont happen. Even at best the next season Vakifbank and Galatasaray can challange this couple but they are not enough to eliminate them in a play-off series. I doubt Fenerbahce and Eczaci will lose even one set against the other teams except Galatasraay and Vakifbank. These four teams have bid budgets. The money they pay for only one player almost equals to other teams' total budgets even maybe more. So we cannot say Turkish league is a big challange.

• Dont agree with you.Sokolova cannot replace her coz she cannot play good as opposite.Kasia is much better than Seda right now(Experienced and good shape) She isnt candidate to sit on tribune.

http://62.149.234.65/Statistic…009&AnnoFine=2009&Ruolo=5

And this is the last season stats of both players in Serie A. In addition Fenerbahce can use Sokolova more than one position. How can you say Sokolova cant replace Kasia?

Ok, thanks for the info, and how many teams counts Turkish league? Could you give any official site of it as I have problem with opening what I found :)
    I rather meant that Serie A level can go lower in following season. Lack of Costagrande will make Scavo quite average team, Foppa can be still strong if LoBianco and Picci stay. Asystel can be stronger if Kirillova leaves ;) however without Logan Tom(if leaves) it will be hard to achieve good result. Just Villa Cortese can be still very strong. Sokolova is also leaving Serie A.

There are 12 teams. I dont know any offical site that will give you more information in English or Turkish. Yes Serie A might lose its consistency but the players who may come to Turkey will be kept in three maybe four teams. It doesnt make the league more quality overall because the rest will not get the same level.

• So who will be? Who will get cut mostly? The team's real problem and priority are not OPP, it's MB, setter and OH even a libero. So if you had three OPP options who can tolarate each other what would you do when you consider the team needs other players much more?

Seda cannot change her position every years.One year OH one year opposite.Lets check last season.Poljak and Eda who played a better year?Of course Eda.Poljak played worst season ever i saw.Naz will catch a good adaptation with Eda this summer.What will happen if Poljak comes to Fenerbahce?Troubles and conflicts will start again.Eczacıbaşı will win Turkish League.People ignores IECL too much.Foreign setter can be usefull but Fener really no need Libero or MB.

• alde
    Lyuba's main position is OH.Coach transfered her for it.So why Kasia is coming to Fener?

Those stats show Kasia played better season than Lyuba.If you care total points,Skowronska shared points with Costagrande
    Kasia 43,8(58 blocked 69 err.) 32 Block points 22 Ace
    Lyuba 41,2 (90 blocked 86 err.)28 Block points 18 Ace.

• Thank you Alde, of course 4 teams are not making league, thought that maybe somewhere in the middle there are clubs where some Serbians or other more than average players.

• alde
    Lyuba's main position is OH.Coach transfered her for it.So why Kasia is coming to Fener?

Those stats show Kasia played better season than Lyuba.If you care total points,Skowronska shared points with Costagrande
    Kasia 43,8(58 blocked 69 err.) 32 Block points 22 Ace
    Lyuba 41,2 (90 blocked 86 err.)28 Block points 18 Ace.

Her real position is opposite. Just look at what she says.
    Stats don't mean crap, if not used in the right context.
    Kasia had a better kill percentage, that's true. However, she played along with Costagrande. Some might even claim that Costagrande was the main attacker on the team. It was easier for the opposition to control Luba, since she was the go-to player on her team. You shouldn't make more out of these stats. If you say that Kasia had a better season, I might accept that. Just don't base your claim solely on stats. They can be negated, by pure reason

• Who cares stats?.I wanna see Kasia only in all matches.This is my idea.Just all.Extreme fanatic Fener supporters woke up. :lol:

• Is that really important to define her as an OH or Opoosite? She is more useful when she plays as an OH that's certain. Cause there are not too much player in the World who can recept and attack at the same time. And I agree with Starnight. Mostly the player would sit will be Nati, Sokolova or the MB(Poljak maybe). Maybe Kasia won't play some of the matches too, but in my opinion, the ratio won't be as much as high like you think,..

• Do you think two of the best players in the world will accept to be a guest star or play randomly during all the season? They cannot even be a bench player. It's very hard to make them accept and that's the main reason why Lo Bianco doesnt want to join this roster.

And Seda is not a real OH. She messes up easily if opponent targets her on service. Fenerbahce cannot tolarate her even against a team like Beylikduzu without replacing second libero or Blom. If Fenerbahce wants to keep her on the court regularly in tough games like VGS, GS or Eczacibasi they must play with Nati and Sokolova. Kasia cant get setter, libero or MB problem any good but Sokolova or Nati can because one foreign (mb, setter or libero) can get a place for Kasia. You can replace Kasia with options on the hand but Çiğdem or Ipek cant be compared to Poljak or any other top-class mb for example.

Anyway we are all talking about for nothing actually because the rest of the roster is unknown now.

And Starnight I am a Fener fan but I am not watching Fenerbahce or other teams' games with a fanatical mind that keeps me out logic. It doesnt matter for me who wants to see which player on the court. I am just looking at team's benefit overall. You are mistaking me for others or yourself. Maybe you are the one that needs to wake up, so keep your tips for yourself before deciding who is sleeping or not.

• Cause we have Seda as OH too, and in my opinion the rotation will be mostly as Seda-Sokolova or Seda-Nati pairs, Seda's reception is not that well when you comparing with Nati or Sokolova of course, but İn Turkish there are too many weak teams except Eczacıbaşı, Vgstt and Gs, and we wont need that kind of perfect reception when we play against to them. Furthermore, Sokolova and Nati both are old player with children, they wont mind that much and that could be better to rest in some of the games for their shape..

• Cause we have Seda as OH too, and in my opinion the rotation will be mostly as Seda-Sokolova or Seda-Nati pairs, Seda's reception is not that well when you comparing with Nati or Sokolova of course, but İn Turkish there are too many weak teams except Eczacıbaşı, Vgstt and Gs, and we wont need that kind of perfect reception when we play against to them. Furthermore, Sokolova and Nati both are old player with children, they wont mind that much and that could be better to rest in some of the games for their shape..

Well how can you suppose them keep their shapes or team work while they are all replacing each other during the season? And as far as I hear Nati is not a kind of player who can accept that role. Maybe Italian friends on the forum may get us more help about it. That's all I can say until full roster is set officially.

• You're saying Lo Bianco doesn't want to join roster because of that, then Sokolova might have joined the roster with knowing that truth too? The idea works both the same way..

And as I've written just a moment ago we don't have that separate opinions, I think our team will play with Seda in OH at some non-crucial games, but against opponents like Eczacı we'll play with Osmo and Sokolova both, and it still does not mean Skowronska won't play! We're gonna have 2 choices, Çiğdem or Seda, some of the games we may choose Çiğdem over Seda and play with Skowronska at opposite too, some of the games not, thats the decision for the techincal squad to make.. But afterall, a possible setter transfer would make everything more complicated. And I don't wanna get involved in such a brain storm position now:)

• Well how can you suppose them keep their shapes or team work while they are all replacing each other during the season? And as far as I hear Nati is not a kind of player who can accept that role. Maybe Italian friends on the forum may get us more help about it. That's all I can say until full roster is set officially.

alde, I'm not saying that's gotta be all like that. Maybe Sokolova-Nati would play some unimportant league games too. I'm just saying you can tolarete 4 high level players with the rotaion like that, and Sokolova,Nati and Skowronska, for me they're kind of players that they won't mind have some rest during the season..

• You are totally wrong about Turkish League level. You cannot compare it to Serie A under these conditions. Only three teams can have qualications to challange Italian teams on top level. Galatasaray might also maybe near to this level if they will make some big transfers but the rest is like high school teams when it comes to compare them to Italians. The league has quality teams and big names but it's so unbalanced overall. For example, last season all series in Turkish play-offs ended without reaching extra games. 17 games played during the play-offs and only three games were five sets and one was four sets. The rest ended 3-0. Even the final series were not extended to extra game. Fenerbahce had no lost during regular season and play-offs. The team lost just 6 sets in 30 games. We can already say the final of the next season will be most likely between Fenerbahce and Eczaci unless a big surprise wont happen. Even at best the next season Vakifbank and Galatasaray can challange this couple but they are not enough to eliminate them in a play-off series. I doubt Fenerbahce and Eczaci will lose even one set against the other teams except Galatasraay and Vakifbank. These four teams have big budgets. The money they pay for only one player almost equals to other teams' total budgets even maybe more. And the money is not enough. For example, Galatasaray will have big budget but they have not much options because all the quality Turkish players were already taken by the big three and the money is not a problem for this triad. So we cannot say Turkish league is a big challenge.

As for Kasia. If we consider current squad of Fenerbahce and they are gonnal get a top-class MB or setter or both (because they need them much more than an OPP), Kasia will be most likely the first candidate to sit on the stands in most local games because Sokolova and Seda have capabilites to replace her. So yes you are right on one point, she will get many chances to rest.

You shouldn't talk like that about Turkish league otherwise you'll be warned like me.
    Today I was warned by one of the Turkish user in this forum via PM for criticizing Turkish Sport media for their lack of professionality in this topic (about the news on Lo Bianco transfer) . :lol: :rolll:
    About the topic, I totally agree with what you say. Having world star players in 3-4 teams of the league does not make it competitive. On the contrary it creates a big gap between the teams with a big budget and the ones with small budgets. In this aspect unfortunately Tukish league has always been behind Italian league.