Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Yes, I meant her. Now I know why I did not have occasion to see her :) Thank you for info

If you mean Natalia Hanikoglu,she played in Eczacibashi and wuite good!

• According to a German newspaper Heike Beier will play for Leningradka St. Petersburg next season.

Thanks for the info! I like her! Well, Who will be her teammates players?? :super:

• Rumors about Neriman Ozsoy in Perugia...

Chiara Di Iulio will stay in Urbino next season ^^

Chiara Di Iulio will stay in Urbino next season ^^

Really ?

Rumors about Neriman Ozsoy in Fenerbahce Acibadem

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Really ?

Rumors about Neriman Ozsoy in Fenerbahce Acibadem

Ozsoy is a very good player!I watched her tha last weekend in Patra.I think she is the best outside hitter this moment in Turkey.Better than Tokatlioglu and Gumus.

• Ozsoy is a very good player!I watched her tha last weekend in Patra.I think she is the best outside hitter this moment in Turkey.Better than Tokatlioglu and Gumus.

Ozsoy is a good player.I just could not make the necessary explosion

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

^^

I hope this rumour will come true. I would love to see her in Perugia. No matter what I think Italian league is still the best one and Ozsoy can imrove her skills there.

• Ozsoy is a very good player!I watched her tha last weekend in Patra.I think she is the best outside hitter this moment in Turkey.Better than Tokatlioglu and Gumus.

come on are you kidding me? better than even esra gümüş? :what: neriman is not a solid player neither as opposite nor OH! she was one of the best spiker of her generation when she was youth and junior level. But last 2-3 years she did not make any process. Of course playing abroad and traiining with good trainer would be very beneficial for Neriman but it is really weird to say she is better than Seda or Esra :whistle: ı think she is not useful even as much as Gozde Kırdar is.

• According to Polish newspaper, Matea Ikic will play in MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza

• According to Polish newspaper, Matea Ikic will play in MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza

hope it's true, do you have a link? :)

• Matea Ikic(21) talented croatian outside hitter.2 years ago i watched her lastly in Infoplus Vicenza against Vakıfbank in Challange Cup final.She played very good.She is still good i think.Good transfer from Gornicza

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Today Jenny Barazza came to Istanbul for meeting.She has signed contract with Eczacıbaşı for 2 years :rose:
    ]

• come on are you kidding me? better than even esra gümüş? :what: neriman is not a solid player neither as opposite nor OH! she was one of the best spiker of her generation when she was youth and junior level. But last 2-3 years she did not make any process. Of course playing abroad and traiining with good trainer would be very beneficial for Neriman but it is really weird to say she is better than Seda or Esra :whistle: ı think she is not useful even as much as Gozde Kırdar is.

In my opinion Tokatlioglu in reception is a disaster.And Gumus did not make a very good season.We can see them during the finals of European League...

• Seda has a much better reception right now not disaster :lol: .I agree with you Esra Gumus is not a good attacker and blocker i dont like her much and she can help with her good reception for Turkish NT from bench but Neriman is strong attacker also her reception is good too.Seda and Neriman are going to be our outside hitters in WCH.

• hope it's true, do you have a link? :)

Unfortunately not, because this newspaper is only on paper, not in internet. But this is the bigest sports newspaper in Poland, so the source is credible. I hope, that this transfer will be confirm, because Matea is very good player :)