Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• :what: :what: :what:

Don`t be suprised my friend :lol: Actually it is not correct to tell that someone is better than the otherş But all of these three players are very good players. Anna Velikiy is also a great player.
    Oksana Kovalchyk has played as outside-hitter recently.

• Nataliya Kuznecova - Libero - from Samorodok Habarovsk to Uralochka Ekaterinburg. Alexandra Pasinkova has operation. She will maybe comeback after 4-6 month. What about Setter...

• Actually it is not correct to tell that someone is better than the otherş

Couldn't agree more, Shabovta. You know I don't make a mountain out of a mole hill here but it isn't just right to compare players.

Well, not until Velikiy or some other players play for the Olympics and earn a medal. Arggh

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Kim is better because She play in Olympic Games? Funny ^^ Natalia Mammadova isn't play and for Me She is the best Player in the World right now. This is not good point.

• And finally Fofao is in Fenerbahce Acibadem.

• Fofao signed contract for 1 year with Fenerbahçe Acıbadem today.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Kim is better because She play in Olympic Games? Funny ^^ Natalia Mammadova isn't play and for Me She is the best Player in the World right now. This is not good point.

Sorry this is offtopic but I will just answer this:

I don't mean to disrespect you or anyone in this boards but for me there is absolutely no point in comparing players. Maybe I just took your post as offensive just because both players are leaving that Top Czech Club and are transferring and here you are comparing them to an incoming player as if both players didn't won the championship for that team. Its just sad.

And no, I don't use "Olympic Games" as a gauge to who is better. I just said that Kim shouldn't be compared to someone because she is a unique player, just like all volleyball players playing now on all teams. They are unique individuals, one's strength could be other individual's weakness and vice versa. and FYI, Kim Glass was a starter for the Silver Medal team in Beijing Olympics. Not bad :roll:

Scoring 30++ points per game doesn't correspond you as the best player of the world. We all have different definitions of the "Best"... Gamova, Mammadova could be the best just because they are scoring a lot of points. We can also call "all-around players" as the best because they are so efficient in all areas like Paula Pequeno, Mari Steinbrecher, Carolina Costagrande, Logan Tom, Francesca Piccinini, etc. Fofao and Feng were the MVPs in the last 2 Olympics, they could also be the best.

We all have different perceptions.

Peace

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Yeah I think i heard a few weeks ago that she was confirmed for next season. They were also looking for a brazilian setter but I don't know her name..(maybe Gisele Florentino?)

Gisele Florentino is an amazing setter. Perugia will increase a lot with Gisele in the team! 8)

No news about Elisa Togut and Milada Spalova?

• Where will play in new season Katja Lurashi?

Bartek, Luraschi you are saying is the italian setter you mean right?, well is is her, then unfortunetly she stopped playing volleyball due a problem in her wrist. Last season already she didnt play....and now she just became a mom! ^^

• Gisele Florentino is an amazing setter. Perugia will increase a lot with Gisele in the team! 8)

No news about Elisa Togut and Milada Spalova?

The new setter of Perugia 'll be probably Rondon :thumbdown: :white: ... And I'm not so sure that Weiss 'll stay...

Dora Horvart 'll play in Novara, is official...

• Bartek, Luraschi you are saying is the italian setter you mean right?, well is is her, then unfortunetly she stopped playing volleyball due a problem in her wrist. Last season already she didnt play....and now she just became a mom! ^^

Nobody is missing her as a volleyball player in Italy...but wish her all the best as a mother! ^^

Btw, Rondon is even worse...she simply sucks like hell, I'd be so sorry for Perugia if they get her ;(

• Bartek, Luraschi you are saying is the italian setter you mean right?, well is is her, then unfortunetly she stopped playing volleyball due a problem in her wrist. Last season already she didnt play....and now she just became a mom! ^^

Every Woman wants Baby why? hehehehe. 1.00 am Baby cry, 4 am Baby cry, 8 am Baby cry, 1 pm Baby cry, 3 pm Baby cry, 7 pm Baby cry :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I don't want Baby at this time :drink:

• Riikka Lehtonen will play in Liu Jo Carpi next season!

LIU JO will be a really interesting team: Fernandinha-Matuszkova, Paggi-Harmotto, Bacchi-Lehtonen, Paris. and they also signed with Laura Partenio, OH born in 1991, one of the most talented Italian youngsters.. :!:

I really like this team!! :heart:

• Riikka Lehtonen will play in Liu Jo Carpi next season!

LIU JO will be a really interesting team: Fernandinha-Matuszkova, Paggi-Harmotto, Bacchi-Lehtonen, Paris. and they also signed with Laura Partenio, OH born in 1991, one of the most talented Italian youngsters.. :!:

I really like this team!! :heart:

What about Simona Rinieri?? There were news about her transferring top Liu Carpi..