Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Honestly, I think Boncheva is weaker than average. It is not really good transfer if the thought about her is first six

• could someone give some info about Madelayne Montano and Kenny Moreno Pino? their score in the list is amazing. Are they really high class players? Where will they play next season?

• Ilyana Petkova and Elisangela Pereira de Souza join Azerrail Baku.

Last Azerbaijan Cup winner Azerrail Baku continiues building of the new squad for the new season.
    Bulgarian National team member,middle blocker Ilyana Petkova (1977,191 cm) and Brasilian outside-hitter Elisangela Pereira de Souza (1980,187 cm) signed a year contract with Azerrail Baku.
    Ilyana Petkova had played in Italian Serie A for 8 seasons and 5 of them for strong Monteschiavo Jesi. She is also a member of Bulgarian National team.

2009-2010 Samorodok Khabarovsk Russia
    2008-2009 A1 Cgf Recycle Florens Castellana Grotte
    2007-2008 A1 Infotel Banca Di Forlì
    2006-2007 A1 Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi
    2005-2006 A1 Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi
    2004-2005 A1 Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi
    2003-2004 A1 MonteSchiavo Banca Marche Jesi
    2002-2003 A1 Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi
    2001-2002 A1 Caffè Sesso Reggio Calabria
    2000-2001 A Post-Wien (AUT)
    1999-2000 A France Poste Telecom (FRA)
    1998-1999 A R.C. Villebon (FRA)

Elisangela Pereira de Souza,is a strong Brasilian outside-hitter who also played in Italy,Japan,Brasil, in different teams.
    2009-2010 A2 Cedat 85 San Vito
    2008-2009 A1 Cgf Recycle Florens Castellana Grotte
    2007-2008 A2 Florens Castellana Grotte
    2006-2007 A2 Mancini Iveco Florens Castellana Grotte BRA
    2005-2006 A Japan Tobacco Osaka (JPN)
    2004-2005 A Ssk Ankara (TUR)
    2003-2004 A Besiktas Istanbul (TUR)
    2002-2003 A Numene Ankara (TUR)
    2001-2002 A Suzano Sao Paulo (BRA)
    2001-2002 A Upis Brasilia (BRA)
    2000-2001 A Macaè S. Rio de Janeiro (BRA)
    1996-2000 A Forca Olimpica Brasilia (BRA)

• New setter for Azerrail Baku.

Because of Natavan Gasimova`s injury Azerrail Baku had problems with the position of a setter. Azerrail Baku tries to solve this problem transferring a new setter from Russian Dinamo Yantar,Ukrainian Aleksandra Peretyatko.
    Aleksandra Peretyatko (1984,185 cm) played for Dinamo Yantar of Russian Superleague last season and was the main setter of the team for the whole season. Whether she will be the main setter of Azerrail Baku or not,time will show.
    There are rumours that one American setter is very close to sign with Azerrail Baku too. Who is she-we will try to write about that as soon as it is confirmed.

• Hi Shabovta,
    In Turkish site http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=1078, it's written that Haneef has singed with Igtisadchi, is it right? Lokomotiv or Igtisadchi, which one will she play?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Hi Valentine,I was just writing about that.

Tayyiba Haneef denied Lokomotv Baku`s offer,but signed with igtisadchi Baku.

Tayyiba Haneef who agreed to play in Lokomotiv Baku,denied the offer of Azeri Vice Champions and signed a year contract with another team of Azerbaijan-Igtisadchi Baku.
    Igtisadchi Baku will participate in the European GM Challenge Cup.
    Tayyiba Mumtaz Haneef-Park,diagonal player (born March 23, 1979- 200 cm) is an American National team ex-player. She is a silver medalist of Beijing Olympic Games 2008 and World Championship 2002.

• I just got another news, Japanese NT libero Yuko Sano will play in Azerrail Baku next season!

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• Who told that? Is that true? I just can not believe!!! Just can not believe!!! Maybe she will also play for Igtisadchi Baku.
    Because Igtisadchi Baku has just one libero-Wanna Buakaew!
    Lokomotiv has two liberos-Nicole Davis and Mariya Filipova.
    Azerrail has Valeriya Korotenko,they did not sign with Israeli libero but I heard that there is another libero from Bulgaria, Pashina.

• Who told that? Is that true? I just can not believe!!! Just can not believe!!! Maybe she will also play for Igtisadchi Baku.
    Because Igtisadchi Baku has just one libero-Wanna Buakaew!
    Lokomotiv has two liberos-Nicole Davis and Mariya Filipova.
    Azerrail has Valeriya Korotenko,they did not sign with Israeli libero but I heard that there is another libero from Bulgaria, Pashina.

Zinober didn't sign? but Pashina will play for nagliyyatchi,right?
    I just found that news in a Japanese forum, a commenator said that Sano will play with Alice Blom in the same club next season during the live show of WGP...

• Yes,yes,Pashina maybe will transfer not to Nagliyyatchi,because Azerrail liked her,and probably she will play for Azerrail Baku.Zinober did not sign.
    And one more great new,i am writing and I think you will understand where will play Yuko Sano! It is just great! It is my dream! Amazing! The best liberos of the World are in Azerbaijan! For sure!

Alice Blom is also in Igtisadchi Baku!!!

Igtisadchi Baku builds a very strong team for 2010/11 season and signed with the member of the Netherlands National Alice Blom who spent her last year in Turkish Fenerbahche Acibadem.
    Alice Blom is an outside-hitter who was born in 1980. Her height is 178 cm. She won silver medal of the European Championship in 2009 and became the champion of the "World Grand Prix" in 2007.
    Blom also won Turkish Championship gold medal,Turkish Super Cup and Cup, in the European arena she won the silver medal of the "Indesit European Champions" league with Fenerbahche Acibadem. She will be the first Dutch player in Azerbaijan Superleague.

Gal Sneek Holland 1996-2000
    Arke Polux Holland 2000-2003
    ULM Aliud Pharma Germany 2003-2004
    USC Münster Germany 2004-2005
    Dimeglio Brums Busto Arsizio Italy 2005-2006
    DELA Martinus Amstelveen Holland 2006-2008
    Mc-Carnaghi Villa Cortese Italy 2008-2009
    Fenerbahçe Acıbadem Turkey 2009-2010

• OK, so maybe Sano will play in Igtisadchi too.Thank u for the great news!

• Super transfer! Yuko Sano in Azerbaijan!!!

Transfer bomb!!! Flying baby-Japanese amazing libero Yuko Sano signed with Igtisadchi Baku for the next game season. It is one of the best transfer news that realized in Azerbaijan Superleague.
    Yuko Sano (1979,159 cm) is one of the best,top class liberos of the World. She won different titles and award in the International Arena.
    This will be the second libero transfer of Igtisadchi Baku. Before Sano,the team resigned with another great libero-Thailandese Wanna Buakaew,who was the best libero of the last season of Azeri Superleague.

Individual awards (Yuko Sano)

* 2003 9th V.League : Best Libero award, Serve receive award.
    * 2006 Women's CEV Champions League : Best Libero award.
    * 2007 2006-07 V.Premier League : Best Libero award.
    * 2007 AVC Club Championships : Best Receiver award
    * 2007 14th Asian Volleyball Championship : Best Receiver award
    * 2007 Volleyball World Cup : Best Receiver award, Best Digger award.
    * 2008 2007-08 V.Premier League : Best Libero award, Serve receive award
    * 2008 FIVB World Grand Prix "Best Libero"
    * 2008 Olympic Qualifier "Best Digger"
    * 2008 Olympic Qualifier "Best Receiver"
    * 2009 2008-09 V.Premier League : Best Libero award, Serve receive award, Excellent Player award

• It's confirmed?

• Aaaa, I hate you Azeris for that;))) (kidding of course, I am just terribly jelous). So Italian league is moving to Azerbaijan now?:) Congratulations! The best transfer this year I think.

tisadchi Baku. Before Sano,the team resigned with another great libero-Thailandese Wanna Buakaew,who was the bes