Azerbaijan Superleague 2010/2011

• anybody knows why Azerbaijan Superleague did not provide the statistics?

They think, that if a statistic isn't nobody will know what weak points of Azerbaijani Competitors are.

• They think, that if a statistic isn't nobody will know what weak points of Azerbaijani Competitors are.

they think mystery could make the azerbaijan girls European Champion,or World Champion? how ridiculous and weird!

• What about Cup of Azerbaijan? :what:

When will be played? No new about the competition... Ilgar, do you know something?

This year will not be Cup,because of fulness of program ((, but there will be tournament named afer Shamil Shmakhalov from 16 till 16 April where will play all the six teams in two groups ;)

• Marieke, dear,sorry for wrong info, I confused =(
    Now I am so nervous. These two matches were great of course, I just loved that volleyball our teams showed,but I am nervous because of Rabita...
    Olga Ativi was playin amazingly in the position 4, but after Sanja Starovic`s injury at the end of the second set all the things changed, Ativi played very bad from2, Kim GLass was playing so bad, she was horrible! I really dont understand what does she think when she enters the court,it is not podium! We lost final of the Champions league mostly because of her,but it is ok,every player has bad moments,but so much????? THis match also showed how Sanja Starovic affects on Rabita`s game! She is a part of Rabita as no one else!

• you my friend don't understand volleyball, I didn't watch match against Lokomotiv, but when you say that is because Kim Rabita lost CL final just said that you were watching something else. Sanja Starovic could not score point in match against VGST (32-10 was her attack) and you are blaming Glass who had 50% (18-9) attack in that match.
    What did she do wrong in that match??? didn't kill Zhukova because she give Starovic 32 balls.

Like someone told already its all coach mistake, he put player (Ativi Olga) to play on position that she didn't do even on the training, what he was expecting?

• Olga Ativi was playin amazingly in the position 4, but after Sanja Starovic`s injury at the end of the second set all the things changed, Ativi played very bad from2, Kim GLass was playing so bad, she was horrible! I really dont understand what does she think when she enters the court,it is not podium!

So you think that Glass entered game by her self? ?(

My opinion is that couch is making that kind of decisions. :teach:
    Thing is that some couches make good decisions and some make bad ones. :D
    In this case couch Baltic made good ones and couch Brdovic made bad ones (like always). :wall:

• Azerrail is in GREAT FORM and their moral is VERY HIGH after winning Challenge Cup and receiving big bonuses. :thumbsup:
    One more important thing for Azerrail is their star player Rahimova :rose:, with her excellent attacks and serves in last few games :obey: .

Igtisadchi played decent game but with injuries (Milos) ;( and without good subs :aww: , they don't have chance for winning the Championship even if they have such a good couch (Jan de Brandt) .

Maybe one of the reasons is very negative influence of their president on team. 8)