Azerbaijan Superleague 2010/2011

• Polina impresses me each day, how regular she is! ^^ Great girl!

Yes,Jo ;) It is a great happiness we earned such a great player near by Mammadova! Just looking forward to see Aliyeva next to them- and we will have very strong National team again, INSHALLAH!

• Rabita`s great come back, Azerrail`s Silver and Igtisadchi`s bronze ended the Azerbaijani Super league

http://ilgarazero.blogspot.com…-come-back-azerrails.html

Detailed statistocs of the Best players later: Nowe results:

MVP: Sanja Starovic (Rabita )
    Best Scorer: Polina Rahimova (Azerrail)
    Best Spiker: Natalya Mammadova (Rabita)
    Best Blocker: Natasa Krsmanovic (Rabita)
    Best Setter: Tomkom Nootsara (Azerrail)
    Best Server: Polina Rahimova (Azerrail)
    Best Receiver: Riikka Lehtonen (Igtisadchi)
    Best Digger: Yuko Sano (Igtisadchi)
    Best Libero: Nicole Davis (Lokomotiv)

• Congratz Starovic although Vaio she took the MVP award,Bravo Girl :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yeah, I'm surprised nobody complained yet about MVP award :D Congrats to Sanja, I think she really deserves it, but also Mammadova, Zhukova, Krsmanovic and Golubovic did a great job in all matches. I think Zhukova should have won best setter and I'm surprised that Metcalf got no award, she was really good in all matches too.

• Is it official selection, from federation? Cause in closing ceremony, they just gave fair-play award to Mammadova, that's all!
    Maybe it is Ilgar's choice,( I can't find any information in sport sites about best players ;) ) cause I can't imagine how federation can give MVP to Starovic where there are Mammadova, Zhukova, Rahimova, Golubociv, Sano, Metcalf and etc.. :whistle:
    In azerisport they just made dream-team:
    Golubovic, Parkhomenko,Tomkom, Sano, Mammadova, Starovic and Paulina

• Is it official selection, from federation? Cause in closing ceremony, they just gave fair-play award to Mammadova, that's all!
    Maybe it is Ilgar's choice,( I can't find any information in sport sites about best players ;) ) cause I can't imagine how federation can give MVP to Starovic where there are Mammadova, Zhukova, Rahimova, Golubociv, Sano, Metcalf and etc.. :whistle:
    In azerisport they just made dream-team:
    Golubovic, Parkhomenko,Tomkom, Sano, Mammadova, Starovic and Paulina

it is more than official! Federation could choose it by their mind,but these are ALL for statistcis and done by FIVB programme for THE BEST PLAYERS AWARD- Artem Borisenko (great professional) did that in 8 hours hard job- and EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING is very official! Borisenko is the first statisticman that did all the matches statistcis for every matches of Azeri clubs!

After I have time I will write you everything in details with percentages!

And Sanja became MVP as she was in the FIRST FIVE in every component of the game- attack,blocking,serving and defence! I like Starovic very much but I would like MVP to be AZeri player,but it is unjuctice to write not right statistics! Everything is more than legal- ALLAH knows that! !!

So,please dont talk not knowing everything in details... Polina Rahimova was very close to this title,but she also lost in some components to Starovic, and of course MVP has to be from the Champion team as everywhere!

And here is another link for provement- but there are only the nominations that also took sbcommunity players... Some nominations are missed as Starovic,Rahimova,Lehtonen,Sano and Davis are not Sbcommunity players...

http://www.sbvolley.ru/article/525.html

And here is the link from CEV official site

http://cev.lu/mmp/online/websi…ne/755/4285/19799_EN.html

• Valeriya Korotenko got married 2 days ago and Oksana Parkhomenko also got married.
    I wish happiness both of them! :heart: :flower: