PlusLiga Kobiet 2010/2011

• It has been a quite long time since I have seen Dziekiewicz on the court. How is her injury? and I miss Lena :S

• It has been a quite long time since I have seen Dziekiewicz on the court. How is her injury? and I miss Lena :S

injured? no, she was just only reserved MB in Sopot, Fernandez and Kinga were in the starting 6..but necessary to say, Lena is playing worse and worse from 2008 and she is far away from her form of 2007 NT season

• injured? no, she was just only reserved MB in Sopot, Fernandez and Kinga were in the starting 6..but necessary to say, Lena is playing worse and worse from 2008 and she is far away from her form of 2007 NT season

Oh, I thought She has been injuried for a long time ?( then It's even worse. She was named as the best blocker in WGP 2007. I miss her form of 2007.
    Liktoras-Dziekiewicz Duo was damn amazing :sos:

• Oh, I thought She has been injuried for a long time ?( then It's even worse. She was named as the best blocker in WGP 2007. I miss her form of 2007.
    Liktoras-Dziekiewicz Duo was damn amazing :sos:

so, i dont know anything about injury, maybe she has some, but i think nothing serious...Atom had a very good MB so she was getting little chance...and she just didnt want to stay in BKS- i heard somewhere that Wagner wanted to make her OH or OPP again and she didnt want...yes Liktoras and Dziekiewicz were amazing :) but Niemczyk MBs team was just a dream team :D Skowronska, Mroz, Liktoras, Pycia :)

• Lena had some injury issues in the past, but this year just did not get many chances. In one match Fernandez was rested and Lena won MVP. But it is true she has not played like "should have been on 2008 Olympic squad" Lena. She is from Gdańsk and so playing with Atom near her home. She will be 33 years old next season. It will be interesting to see what career choices she makes.

• Lena had some injury issues in the past, but this year just did not get many chances. In one match Fernandez was rested and Lena won MVP. But it is true she has not played like "should have been on 2008 Olympic squad" Lena. She is from Gdańsk and so playing with Atom near her home. She will be 33 years old next season. It will be interesting to see what career choices she makes.

somehow its so sad to see players like Lena or Asia Mirek playing in that way, i know that there are many factors (age, injuries etc.) but in 2007/08 i will say that such a good players will always play on the highest level and now when i see them...but they will always stay my stars no matter how theyre playing :)

• somehow its so sad to see players like Lena or Asia Mirek playing in that way, i know that there are many factors (age, injuries etc.) but in 2007/08 i will say that such a good players will always play on the highest level and now when i see them...but they will always stay my stars no matter how theyre playing :)

Agree, old champions are forever !