2010/11 China Volleyball League A (Bridgestone Champion)

• I seldom notice what china meddia says...actually after i replied to your very first thread, i haved googled out a great many info from china main multi media like sina, sohu and 163.net

what a shame to see these gloomy slides of the show...

to be a volleyball fan, i strongly criticise this kind of bad spectator's behaviour, no matter it happened by chance or with intention. We dislike any kinds of upending a harmonious order and disrespect to the players.

I think the management authorities of Tianjin home stadium should be responsible to it, luckly nobody was injured in this chaos.

Home Gym could be devil gym, but should not be a gym full of devils...

sidelights are always hot...this time, it was stinky... :down:

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• CVL A, Round 10°, 2011.01.29 (Saturday)

Home Team vs Away Team

Tianjin Bridgestone vs Shandong Laishang Bank
    Henan Zhengzhou Hi-Tech. vs Jiangsu China Eastern Nonferrous Industry
    Sichuan University vs Army Aug. 1st Keming Noodles
    Zhejiang Kaiyuan vs Liaoning Huachen Auto.

Shanghai Dunlop vs Guangdong Evergrande
    (GMT 11.35 am on saturday, live sports.cntv.cn @ channel button no. 8 ) 8)

Shanghai Dunlop Team, Regular 3rd ranked at the moment, 5 time former champion & vice champion last season, await for Evergrande's challenge @ home this saturday night. they met at the very first round, and Guangdong Evergrande swept with a 3-1 over shanghai. the coach of Shanghai was disappointed at team players' performance during their first meet. they believe they are going to do better this time :super:

to be me...

• three games were complete for Round 10 in the afternoon:

the black horse, Shandong Laishang Bank, ended the straight wins of our defending champion Tianjian Bridgestone with an incredible victory by 3-1 (25-21, 17-25, 26-24, 27-25);

Army August 1st won a thrilling match over Sichuan University by 3-2 (25-27, 25-20, 21-25, 25-22, 15-8 ) :win: ;

Henan Hi-tech, which is very eager for its very first victory all through the league at the moment, failed to win over Jiangsu Nonferrous Industry at the tie break game at home. Henan is still at the bottom of the leading board with only 1 pt because of the score 2-3 (22-25, 22-25, 25-22, 25-16, 15-17) :down:

to be me...

• Standings after Round 10°

1 Tianjin Bridgestone 9-1
    2 Guangdong Evergrande 8-2
    3 Shanghai Dunlop 7-3
    4 Army August 1st Keming Noodles 7-3

5 Zhejiang Kaiyuan 6-4
    6 Jiangsu China Eastern Nonferrous Industry 5-5
    7 Liaoning Huachen Automobile 3-7
    8 Shandong Laishang Bank 3-7
    9 Sichuan University 2-8
    10 Henan Zhengzhou Hi Technology District 0-10

Results of Round 10°

Tianjin Bridgestone vs Shandong Laishang Bank 1:3 (21:25, 25:17, 24:26, 25:27)
    Sichuan University vs Army Aug. 1st 2:3 (27:25, 20:25, 25:21, 22:25, 8:15)
    Henan Hitech vs Jiangsu Nonferrous Ind. 2:3 (22:25, 22:25, 25:22, 25:16, 15:17)
    Zhejiang Kaiyuan vs Liaoning Auto. 1:3 (25:27, 22:25, 25:20, 23:25)
    Shanghai Dunlop vs Guangdong Evergrande 3:1 (22:25, 25:22, 25:20, 25:19)

to be me...

• Because Li Na is the first ever women chinese and asian player in Australian Open Final against kim clijsters, the live match between Shanghai Dunlop and Evergrande had been cancelled from the broadcast list.

here is one news clip from that match, Dunlop 3-1 Evergrande

http://sports.cntv.cn/20110130/103326.shtml

Chinese New Year festival starts from 2nd to 8th of Feb, 2011.

Therefore the CVL will have a long break for nearly 2 weeks until 12th of Feb. All best regards to everyone here from Pappi, Beijing, China :whistle:

to be me...

• "pappi",
    i want to ask about a Chinese player who i recognise but cant place.She was a Mb and had played against Russia in the Omympics in Chinese NT and China had got the title.She was short -haired and a very good player.Now we cant see her in the NT.

Thanks in advance.

• "pappi",
    i want to ask about a Chinese player who i recognise but cant place.She was a Mb and had played against Russia in the Omympics in Chinese NT and China had got the title.She was short -haired and a very good player.Now we cant see her in the NT.

Thanks in advance.

Her Name is Zhang Ping, 187cm Middle blocker, the former No.18 in China NT in Athens 2004, She replaced Zhao Ruirui to complete the tournament after the latter got injuried during the first game against US, and finallly China NT claimed the gold medal.

She is good at jump service, personal running attacks, combined attacks and even back still attacks, but her block is just soso because of bad hand holding.

She used to be a player in Tianjin Bridgestone Team, but got heavy injury in knees after 2004. Convocated by NT In 2006, Zhao Ruirui and Zhang Ping tried to come back to the court but failed.

Zhang Ping is Studying in Chinese University of Hong Kong, China. She is an officially Hong Kong resident now. She seldom do anything about volleyball because her recovery is just limited for heavy physical activities, but. Normal daily life should be just perfect for her.

the upper pic is Zhang Ping present as an offical in East Asia Games held in Hong Kong in the end of 2009

:whistle: wish her everything good for her study and career in the future.

to be me...

Edited once, last by pappi ().

• CVLA is now restarting... :dance6:

ROUND 11, 2011.02.12

ZHEJIANG Kaiyuan VS HENAN Hi-tech
    LIAONING Automobile VS SHANDONG Laishang Bank
    GUANGDONG Evergrande VS ARMY August 1st
    TIANJIN Bridgestone VS SHANGHAI Dunlop (live @ sports.cntv.cn)
    SICHUAN UNIV. VS JIANGSU Estern China Nonferrous

Two matches are quite fascinating...

Tianjin Bridgestone (temp. 1st ranked) vs Shanghai Dunlop (temp. 3rd ranked)
    Guangdong Evergrande (temp. 2nd ranked) vs Army Aug. 1st (temp. 4th ranked)

HOW TO WATCH

http://sports.cntv.cn/

The 8th red botton below the screen, live telecast event with CCTV-5 channel

to be me...

• What is She studying?

Physical Education Science Study

there used to be 3 offers for Zhang Ping, respectively from Hong Kong Univeristy, Chinese University of Hong Kong, City University of Hong Kong.
    HKU is the top ranked university in Hong Kong, Business and Arts are the top majors of HKU, but Zhang Ping thought these were too far from her interest.
    Sports Science should be easier and more familiar to a player, and Physical Education Science is the top major in CUHK, thats why she finally chose this one

to be me...

• Results for Round 11

all home teams tasted their own wins, and this should be a very happy beginning for the very first round in Chinese lunar new year....

Zhejiang Kaiyuan vs Henan Hi-tech 3:0 (25:23 25:21 33:31)
    Liaoning Auto vs Shandong Laishang Bank 3:2 (25:19 25:20 22:25 16:25 26:24)
    Guangdong Evergrande vs Army August 1st 3:1 (25:12 28:26 22:25 25:10)
    Tianjin Bridgestone vs Shanghai Dunlop 3:0 (25:14 25:19 25:23)
    Sichuan University vs Jiangsu Nonferrous Industry 3:0 (25:16 25:17 25:20)

Standings changes slightly

1. Tianjin Bridgestone 10-1
    2. Guangdong Evergrande 9-2
    3. Shanghai Dunlop 7-4
    4. Zhejiang Kaiyuan 7-4

5. Army August 1st 7-4
    6. Jiangsu China Eastern Nonferrous Ind. 5-6
    7. Liaoning Huachen Auto 4-7
    8. Sichuan University 3-8
    9. Shandong Laishang Bank 3-8
    10. Henan Zhengzhou Hi-tech 0-11

to be me...

• :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Round 12

2011.02.15 Tuesday GMT 11.30 am

Henan Hi-tech vs Liaoning Auto.
    Army August 1st vs Tianjin Bridgestone
    Guangdong Evergrande vs Jiangsu Nonferrous Industry
    Shandong Laishang Bank vs Shanghai Dunlop
    Sichuan University vs Zhejiang Kaiyuanlive @ sports.cntv.cn
    :flower: :heart:

to be me...

• RESULTS OF ROUND 12

HENAN Zhengzhou Hi-tech X LIAONING Huachen Automotive 3:0 ( 25:13, 25:19, 25:19)
    ARMY August 1st Keming Noodles X TIANJIN Bridgestone 1:3 (14:25, 25:22, 18:25, 19:25)
    GUANGDONG Evergrande X JIANGSU China Eastern Nonferrous Industry 3:1 (25:18, 25:13, 17:25, 25:16)
    SHANDONG Laishang Bank X SHANGHAI Dunlop 3:2 (25:23, 27:29, 15:25, 25:12, 15:3)
    SICHUAN University X ZHEJIANG Kaiyuan Tourism 2:3 (15:25, 21:25, 27:25, 25:19, 10:15)

STANDINGS AFTER ROUND 12

1. TIANJIN Bridgestone 31 pts (11-1)
    2. GUANGDONG Evergrande 31 pts (10-2)
    3. ZHEJIANG Kaiyuan Tourism 23 pts (8-4)
    4. SHANGHAI Dunlop 22 pts (7-5)

5. ARMY Aug. 1st Keming Noodles 19 pts (7-5)
    6. JIANGSU China Eastern Nonferrous Ind. 13 pts (5-7)
    7. LIAONING Huachen Auto. 13 pts (4-8 )
    8. SHANDONG Laishang Bank 12 pts (4-8 )
    9. SICHUAN University 12 pts (3-9)
    10. HENAN Zhengzhou Hi-tech 4 pts (1-11)

to be me...

Edited once, last by pappi ().

• Round 13

2011.02.20 (Sunday)

Zhengjiang Kaiyuan X Guangdong Evergrande (GMT 8.00 am live @ sports.cntv.cn) :heart:
    Liaoning Auto X Sichuan University
    Army X Shanghai Dunlop
    Henan Hitech X Shandong Laishang Bank
    Jiangsu Nonferrous X Tianjin Bridgestone

to be me...

• Round 13

Zhejiang Kaiyuan vs Guangdong Evergrande 1:3 (25:23, 22:25, 18:25, 20:25)

Zhejiang Kaiyuan: Wang Na 1 (0, 0, 1), Qiu Yanan 19 (17, 0, 2), Li Jing 12 (11, 0, 1), Wang Huimin 6 (5, 1, 0), Wang Xianfen 17 (14, 3, 0), Yang Zhou 9 (5, 4, 0), Shan Danna (L)
    Guangdong Evergrande: Feng Kun 0 (0, 0, 0), Brakocevic 21 (21, 0, 0), Tom 16 (11, 4, 1), Zhou Yuan 13 (13, 0, 0), Yin Meng 12 (9, 3, 0), Suo Ma 11 (4, 6, 1), Yu Ying (L)

Zhejiang Kaiyuan is a young team with average age of 21 in temporary ranking of 3rd. the home team started in good shape of the game, the opposite player Qiu Yanan is the top scorer with 19 pts (17, 0, 2) and the MB Wang Xianfen also contributed 17 pts (14, 3, 0)...

Evergrande won back the game from behind, Tom and Brakocevic played a great match this afternoon, the other outside hitter Zhou Yuan (180cm) also gave neccesary support, the 2 MBs blocks are just successful against Zhejiang young attackers.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Liaoning Huachen Auto. vs Sichuan Univeristy 3:1 (25:23, 19:25, 25:13, 25:19)

China NT star OH Wang Yimei is recovered from injury and substituted Li Xiang (OH) and gained 5 pts during this match, the latter gained 11 pts. the top scorer for this match is the other OH Chu Jinling (ex NT player) with a total 22 pts of 18 attacks and 4 aces.

after defeated by Liaoning Auto Team, Sichuan University is almost in danger in the dropping zone, while Liaoning team is looking forward to a another win in next round to strenghten their progress and keep their position in League A for next season.

Army August 1st vs Shanghai Dunlop 1:3 (25:19, 20:25, 17:25, 18:25)

Shanghai Dunlop raised up to the 3rd ranking, still keeping the chance of winning a good position in the play offs.

Henan Hitech vs Shandong Laishang Bank 2:3 (25:17, 22:25, 25:20, 20:25, 12:15)

Shandong has already kept itself safe from dropping after win over the last ranked team of Henan Hi-tech in this thrilling 5 set game.

Jiangsu Nonferrous vs Tianjin Bridgestone 1:3 (25:23, 12:25, 19:25, 21:25)

Tianjin Bridgestone defeated Jiangsu in a guest game with a half of their bench line ups. Yin Na (OH) and Chen Liyi (OH) scored 17 pts and 18 pts repectively.

to be me...

• Thanks for the information pappi.

• Pappi can You check whether some of the Players in the league scored 30 points or more in the one match? :rose:

• Pappi can You check whether some of the Players in the league scored 30 points or more in the one match? :rose:

Miss zhaiting li scored 31 points (serve 1 spike 29 block1). in the game between Jiangsu club and Sichuan club in 2010-12-21.