Italy Serie A 2010-11

• Barun is injured?She didn't make very much attack.Nucu; no words.Wow, really great reception by Merlo. :super: Bravo Enrica! :drink:

http://62.149.234.65/TabellinoGara.asp?IdGara=11210

Vasileva :obey:

• Gioli scored 33 points (52% in attack, 7 blocks) and she played as MB :white:
    Villa Cortese substituted all players after first set. That's one of the reasons why I think Golden Set is not a bad idea after all, the match was completely pointless after Villa won 1st set.

Villa Cortese substituted all players after first set. That's one of the reasons why I think Golden Set is not a bad idea after all, the match was completely pointless after Villa won 1st set.

yes, in my opinion the golden set is a good idea, it makes the matches more excitin and every match became important !!! its stupid for a fan to pay money and watch a match that only substitutes plays in a system without the golden set !!!

Someone said that would do better to retire :whistle:

GRANDE SIMONA!!! :super:

• Early final: Bergamo vs. Pesaro. :set:

No,they will meet in semifinal

• I guess; i couldn't express, we use usually "early final" for this situation. :) Maybe it don't make sense in English, sorry. eheh. :D I think, they must will against at final. So I said that: early final for this match. :win:

Oh yes!! :roll: Now I understand...you would want to say that Bergamo-Pesaro should be the final :lol:

But also Bergamo-Pesaro,Bergamo-Villa Cortese or Pesaro-Villa Cortese could be "early final" :lol:

• Yes, you told better than me. :lol: :drink:

Right. :thumbsup:

I don't know english very well...I use an internet translator :lol:

• Early final = finale anticipata XD

Who played for Villa when they sostitute players? Maybe Rondon and then??

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Early final = finale anticipata XD

Who played for Villa when they sostitute players? Maybe Rondon and then??

Yes Rondon - Aguero, Calloni - Jontes , Bosetti - Perinelli (young from B1), Lanzini (L)

• Scavolini Pesaro officially said BYE BYE HOOKER!!!

• Bye bye Hooker :wavy: Usic & Flier against Grande Foppa Very exciting :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: