Italy Serie A 2010-11

• Elitsa Vasileva :obey:

• Yamamay Busto Arsizio - MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese 3:0 (25-18 25-22 25-23) Sts.
    It's weird that Yamamay won so easy :huh:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yamamay Busto Arsizio - MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese 3:0 (25-18 25-22 25-23) Sts.
    It's weird that Yamamay won so easy :huh:

maybe Coppa Italia "hangover" efect..hehehe Cause I think Villa players had half week off, cause in twitter Aurea Curz and Berg were in Spain during the beggining of week, I think they didnt train much for this match against Busto.

• Today will be another "turno" of championship. Maybe, in my opinion the results will be this

Villa - Pavia 3-0
    Bergamo - Urbino 3-1
    Castellana - Novara 3-1
    Pesaro - Conegliano 3-2
    Perugia - Busto 0-3
    Modena - Piacenza 3-2

Now let's see if i can be a visionary

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• YamamaY Busto Arsizio lost 3-0 in Perugia :white: :wall: :evil: :(

• MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese 3-1 Riso Scotti Pavia (25-18;25-21;17-25;25-17)
    Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo 1-3 Chateau d'Ax Urbino (25-16;18-25;21-25;19-25)
    Florens Castellana Grotte 2-3 Asystel Novara (21-25;25-22;28-26;16-25;7-15)
    Scavolini Pesaro 3-1 Spes Conegliano (23-25;25-18;25-17;25-22)
    Despar Perugia 3-0 Yamamay Busto Arsizio (25-18;25-21;25-22)
    LIU•JO Modena 3-1 Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza (25-16;24-26;25-19;25-14)

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Ortolani was a disaster this season!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Great match for Bosetti...18 points with 64% :cheesy:

• I feel sad for Serena, cause she already show in many oportunities how great she is, she just need to gain her confidence back. I hope she can do that...

But for now maybe Davide could try playing with Bosetti as Opp, and with Picci and Vasileva as OH.

• Lucia Bosetti is an interesting player. It seems like She has the future of Italian NT and Foppa ( If She keeps staying in Bergamo ). She is only 1,75cm but jumps high, spikes strongly, digs well.

She used to replace the space of Ortolan in NT last year, and I think She did a great job. It is indeed fun to see her playing. well, I also hope to see her sister Caterina in the NT soon!

• Is Piccinini still sick? I saw statistics she was not even inside court! :S (Well, I confess it makes me fell a bit better about Foppa defeat knowing she was not there..) I hope she can come back for the match against Busto!!!!!

• But for now maybe Davide could try playing with Bosetti as Opp, and with Picci and Vasileva as OH.

I think will be better Picci and Bosetti OH and Vasileva OPP

• But for now maybe Davide could try playing with Bosetti as Opp, and with Picci and Vasileva as OH.

I totaly agree with you!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza 0-3 Scavolini Pesaro (21-25;17-25;15-25)
    Spes Conegliano 0-3 MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese (18-25;26-28;13-25)
    Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo 0-3 Yamamay Busto Arsizio (17-25;21-25;23-25)
    Chateau d'Ax Urbino 3-0 Despar Perugia (26-24;25-21;27-25)
    Asystel Novara 3-1 LIU•JO Modena (24-26;25-21;29-27;25-20)
    Riso Scotti Pavia 0-3 Florens Castellana Grotte (18-25;19-25;15-25)

STANDING
    1)MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese 47
    2)Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo 46
    3)Scavolini Pesaro 46
    4)Chateau d'Ax Urbino 43
    5)Yamamay Busto Arsizio 43
    6)Asystel Novara 40
    7)Spes Conegliano 31
    8 )
    LIU•JO Modena 25
    9)Florens Castellana Grotte 25
    10)Despar Perugia 23
    11)Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza 22
    12)Riso Scotti Pavia 5

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Maybe, Villa Cortese will be finish at first place to the regular season. :whistle:

This happened.

Wow. I really love Foppa, but losing the 1st place was a big fat FAIL. Ok, their opponents were tough, but the team just needed 2 points in the two last rounds to guarantee the first place, and they couldn't even win ONE set. Huge disappointment! Provided both teams make it to the semis (I think they will), I'm starting to really fear that Hooker-less Pesaro. :down:

• It was a very hard week for Bergamo, very two hard defeats, but with games really close to each other...

Just before these two games, Picinini was sick and missed many trainings, I think that this situation troubled a bit Foppa, cause the team still depends a lot on her, not necessary only with the game itself, but for her presence...the team could not play they 100% and that in Italy is fatal!

And that is one of the reasons I love Italian league, (not seeing Foppa loosing of course), but how close and competitive the championship is, in three games Busto won 3x0 Villa Cortese, then lost 3x0 to Perugia, and now won 3x0 over Bergamo!!!!!

In Italy you always have to keep both eyes wide open, even if you playing against the team last in standings.......

My doubt now is....since Villa already have a Champions spot, being Italian Cup champion, and the second spot supose to be for the winner of regular fase.....that means even being second Foppa garanteed their spot in Champions as well?

since Villa already have a Champions spot, being Italian Cup champion, and the second spot supose to be for the winner of regular fase.....that means even being second Foppa garanteed their spot in Champions as well?

If I'm not mistaken. this year's rule is :
    -- besides the winner of Coppa Italia (-i.e. Villa Cortese) will take part in the Champions League the 2 teams who will play the playoffs final.
    -- IF (AND ONLY IF...) Villa would reach the finals, in this case you have to turn to the classification in the regular season.
    --- Since Villa ended in the 1st place, Bergamo (as the 2nd best team ) would thus be allowed to participate in the 2012 Champions.

Of course, it is still possible that Bergamo would go through the playoffs and reach the finals: but this would entail defeating Scavolini Pesaro (less likely Asystel Novara) in the semi-final: not a simple task to carry on.
    - In case Pesaro is defeated, they will be able anyway to play in the Champions, for they grabbed 3rd place in the season , just after Villa and Bergamo.

-P.S:; All those calculations rest upon a premise: Villa team will reach the finals. I would not take it for granted, for they will meet in the semi-finals either Urbino (winner of the CEV cup) or Busto Arsizio...very tough opponents. :wavy: