Italy Serie A 2010-11

• Im so sad for Busto, they so can make it!!!

Indeed Matthias, I agree with u, must be really frustrating for them...I mean, they could have reach final already, if they won these two tie breaks...:S

But I hope they can recover for monday! ^^

• VIla is a very experienced team...Aguero, Berg, Cruz, Aranzello, Cardullo...I fear they will win their third match.. :S

• AGUERO SUPERSTAR tonight!!!

• Yamamay lost, Villa regains the lead... but for how long will Aguero (and Cardullo) make up for the rest of the team ?
    Abbondanza prays no harm will happen to Tai - 30 pts!!. by far the best scorer ...

I get to prefer more and more Yama's playing -they were able to get over a bad start and a 0- 2 sets.
    Match 4 will tell the truth: if Yama is still able to react as they didi in match-2, and win, then they will become my favourites for match 5, even at Villa's home. :wavy:

:obey: Luna Carocci vs. Paola Cardullo was really a match into the match ..... and both won my highest praises - :obey:

• Yamamay lost, Villa regains the lead... but for how long will Aguero (and Cardullo) make up for the rest of the team ?
    Abbondanza prays no harm will happen to Tai - 30 pts!!. by far the best scorer ...

I get to prefer more and more Yama's playing -they were able to get over a bad start and a 0- 2 sets.
    Match 4 will tell the truth: if Yama is still able to react as they didi in match-2, and win, then they will become my favourites for match 5, even at Villa's home. :wavy:

:obey: Luna Carocci vs. Paola Cardullo was really a match into the match ..... and both won my highest praises - :obey:

I agree with you What a serie, just amazing go Busto !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=11185
    Aguero 61 spikes with 44 % and 14 receptions :obey: :rose:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Did the RaiUno commentators nickname Aguero Predator (cause of hairstyle)? or am i hearing things?

Ahahahahahhaha yes,Lucchetta said this!!

• Yes!!!:) But I cant find any streaming today :(

no stream at: fromsport.com, livescorehunter.com. lshunter.tv ???