Italy Serie A 2010-11

• I'm sad for Foppa, but I like Carpi. They have some good players like Fernandinha, Matuszkova and Paggi.
    I think Bergamo will miss Lo Bianco a lot until January.

• In this season in RDM Pomezia Roma ( Italian Serie A2 ) plays Nabila Chihab from Marocco. In the season 2007/2008 She played in RC Cannes. How She played in Cannes?

• Is Hooker going to play tomorrow?
    I hope Foppa will win, but if scavolini will play with Destinee it'll be difficult

• Bergamo and the Belgian society of the Asterix Kieldrecht has announced an accord of collaboration to favor the growth of young talents :)

• Is Hooker going to play tomorrow?
    I hope Foppa will win, but if scavolini will play with Destinee it'll be difficult

Yes, she says she wants to play already today against Foppa. So I guess she will !

• Noemi Signorile seems to be truly talented, and she's only 20. even though I'm not a huge fan of Foppa, I adore her settings. hopefully she's gonna be like Lo bianco in the future. who knows if she will be representing Italy as the main setter.

I personally think Italy has a couple of great setters apart even aside from Lo bianco. for instance, Ferretti,Signorile,Dalia,Dall'Igna and so on. Rondon, Hmm I'm not really sure if She's good enough. She's just tall, that's all.

• watching to match Pesaro x Foppa live on Eurosport 2

Pesaro won the 1st set 25-21 :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Bergamo won the 2nd set 22-25

sets 1-1

Hooker entered the game at the end of the set.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Now Hooker is on court from the beginning

Ps 9 points in the third set

• Hooker is playing very well :win:

11 points in the 4th set

• Yeahhhhhhh 3-2 Foppaaaa :super: :super: :super:

• In this season in RDM Pomezia Roma ( Italian Serie A2 ) plays Nabila Chihab from Marocco. In the season 2007/2008 She played in RC Cannes. How She played in Cannes?

Hi she nearly never played !!! Just some points to try to make a block. So...

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Bergamo won 15-12 in final set ! Fantastic game by Piccinini, 25 points ! Hooker played really great, especially in third set, and also Flier, but Bergamo deserved the victory.