Italy Serie A 2010-11

• This starting of set is LEGEND !! Lucchetta says he never saw anything alike ..
    Absolute level volley, really worth a Champions Final ...

• Congrats to Foppa girls. They were amazing tonight. Lo Bianco is the best setter in the world at the moment. I am really happy for her winning this championship after what she has been through.

• Congratulations to Foppa :flower: The better TEAM won :!: Ortolani played amazing in 4th set, Piccinini was there when they needed her even if she was not that good in general but she proved to be a worthy captain, and Leo - no words! Such a difficult year for her, I think she deserves the title even more than the rest of the team :)
    But also congratulations to Villa for showing great performances in all the matches, the series could only be so exciting because there were two great teams :drink:

• Vasileva. :rolll:

Congrats to Bergamo. :wavy:

Yess Bergamo :-)) Léo, I love you. You are so great ; only 6 month & a half
    after your breast cancer. Waouhhhh just amazing
    Please stay in Foppa' even you are looking to the east...
    Lucky italian N.T

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Congrats FOPPA !!!!! And especially LEO !!! :flower: :flower: :flower:

• FOPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so happy!!!!! We are the champions!!!!!!!:)

I dont know what to say! I think Villa played better actually (Picci had the worse game in her life in attack, but compansated in reception) Vasileva!!! :heart: Change the game for Foppa!

Bergamo was once again Bergamo and played better in the important moments!!!

Im really pround!!!!

But congratulations also to Villa, they showed they didnt give up any moment!! Cardullo and Berg almost killed me many times!! :lol: They were great in defense today!

EDIT: Leo! Incredible!!!You deserve this!!!!!

I love this team! I dont know how to explain! ^^

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

I'm in tears...what an emotion!!!!:super:

This team is MAGNIFIC!!!!I' m so proud of my BERGAMO...no team can compare to the heart of Foppa!!! :heart:

Italian league is still the BEST!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

• :super: :cup:

• I'm so sad that Villa Cortese lost. ;( But congratulations to Bergamo, they showed a lot of heart in this match.

• for the second time in a row, villa cortese loses although they did a great job. im really sad for for them, on the otherside, its bergamo. i really like this team, the team itself is really a legend. im happy for both teams ! ! !

• :woohoo:

I'm in tears too!! :lol: great great match, and HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE heart of Bergamo :heart:

Leo, no word to express how amazing she is :cheesy:

I'm so ... :rolll: