Italy Serie A 2010-11

• Yes, Novara plays well so far...I just saw they are a very tall team...average around 1.90m...good block...

Novara is playing quite well, they aim all serves at Hooker and she struggles a lot, so Pesaro can't create their usual attack game.

• Barun is a great player..pity she didn't play in a good club last years..

• Flier plays a very poor match so far :(

• Is this the first game of Havelkova as starter this season??? Was Havelkova injured??? I think Havelkova is better than Marcon.

• Havelkova plays because Meijners doesn't...so far Havelkova was substitute...I think Marcon is in court mainly for reception.

• Havelkova plays because Meijners doesn't...so far Havelkova was substitute...I think Marcon is in court mainly for reception.

Thanks. Maybe Marcon is playing because she has the better reception than Havelkova and Meijners. But a team with Meijners and havelkova is better in attack. I like Havelkova and hope that she can play more this season.

• WTF...how is it possible this Novara so far just won one match ?( 8| :wacko: They play like a champion ...2-0 in front !!!

• In 3rd set the start is the same... Novara defends almost everything and Barun scores impossible balls !!! She plays the match of her life today :white:

• Its not that Novara is that good its just that Pesaro is really trying not to win the game, im guessing that recession hit so hard italian women league that teams need to look for money
    elsewhere - theres just too many fishy result this year and so far all of them included Florens, Cortese and Pesaro

• Yes, general level in Serie A is definitely lower than last year...Especially Turkish clubs bought starplayers in Italy

Its not that Novara is that good its just that Pesaro is really trying not to win the game, im guessing that recession hit so hard italian women league that teams need to look for money
    elsewhere - theres just too many fishy result this year and so far all of them included Florens, Cortese and Pesaro

• Yes, general level in Serie A is definitely lower than last year...Especially Turkish clubs bought starplayers in Italy

It might be a little lower because many players left, but therefore the level of competition is much more interesting. Many teams are on the same level, almost everyone can beat everyone this season. Even teams like Conegliano and Castellana Grotte that don't seem so strong are now among the top teams while the traditional teams like Foppa and Novara had a rather bad start in the season. It will be a very interesting season I hope :)

• It might be a little lower because many players left, but therefore the level of competition is much more interesting. Many teams are on the same level, almost everyone can beat everyone this season. Even teams like Conegliano and Castellana Grotte that don't seem so strong are now among the top teams while the traditional teams like Foppa and Novara had a rather bad start in the season. It will be a very interesting season I hope :)

I agree with you Matthias! Anything can happen. It is definetly still the hardest league to play. Cause the players have no break, no easy round, every round it is very demanding, and very ahrd match.

• Despar Sirio Perugia - Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo 2:3 (15:25; 25:19; 16:25; 25:16; 11:15)

• Yes that's it 3-0 ! :dance6:

What a match ! :white:

Novara really played very well today. Novara has made a very good defense. :win: Barun :white: Novara has experienced financial problems at the beginning of the season. :down: Novara have good players but not super star players :whistle: (Veljkovic, Barun, Horvath,Samsonna etc) I think, always Novara is Novara we saw it.

Congrats to Novara. Forza Novara :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Did you see the match? So, no problems with sportube anymore ??