The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• One of the most influential agents in the world Donato Saltini established the cooperation with Atom Trefl Sopot.

He will be responsible for the transfers in the new season.

From his service are using f.ex.: Glinka, Kozuch, Bown, Cardullo, Gioli, Gruen, Lo Bianco, Piccinini, Sokolova, Stam.

The Boss of Sopot and Donato Saltini were in Istanbul in the match of the Champions League between Eczacibasi and VakifGunes last week.

• I have heard from a friend that Lobianco is very close to Eczacıbaşı VitrA for next season.He said that the club is working hard for this transfer since the middle of the season.Just a rumour but why not?Micelli and Del Core will stay in team.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I would love for Коżuch to play in Poland, no matter what club. :heart:

• Destinee Hooker has just come home in Texas for her injury and maybe she will never come back to Pesaro..lots of rumors are about her transfer in Russia,Dinamo Mosca and Zarechie have already contact with her...

• me too !!!! :wall:

she is soo lovely and kindly individual, it really makes me happy to see her playing volleyball that good, and especially for vakif !!! but nevertheless, its just a rumour, vakif should not let her go

• she is soo lovely and kindly individual, it really makes me happy to see her playing volleyball that good, and especially for vakif !!! but nevertheless, its just a rumour, vakif should not let her go

exactly ! she has one-year contract with Vaif I think :( but I hope she'll stay, that would be great !
    Glinka in Poland - ok, it would be nice to have her so close and to watch every game and to have her in country but
    on the other I wish her playing in good team like Vakif again.
    I know she has a little daughter and family and probably her carrer will end after couple of years but I would like this last years to be her best !

hope it's just a rumor

• Destinee Hooker has just come home in Texas for her injury and maybe she will never come back to Pesaro..lots of rumors are about her transfer in Russia,Dinamo Mosca and Zarechie have already contact with her...

I think Destinee is an interesting player. It shows she is still not ready for playing in overseas league. I follow her on twitter and from the beginning of the season she kept twitting how homesick she is, in NT season she blamed her teamates for a lost game again on twitter and a few weeks ago she wrote in her facebook page that she will play only one season in Pesaro then off to Porto Rico. and from her latest posts I got the impression that she has some issues with the club too. So no matter how great she is, I doubt if any team with high goals would like to transfer such a player.

P.S. I really like her playing style and would love to watch her in Istanbul F4.

• Interesting ?( CEV writes the same thing as Voleybol Magazin did about Destinee Hooker's transfer to Rabita Baku.

"Everyone was eagerly waiting for the starting six Zé Roberto would have opted for while two-time World champion Paolo Tofoli had not that many alternatives for Scavolini after US American Destinee Hooker had left his team last week to apparently sign a contract with Rabita BAKU for the next season. "

http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…ne/755/1711/19278_EN.html

• Micelli,Barbolini and Abondanza were watching the finals together.Probably Barbolini was checking turkish players for GSMP :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• When Vakifbank had a press conference last week I think there where an information that Poljak will renew her contract ;)