The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• But all of them won't play at the same time in Turkish League..But it is a great roster for Champions League. :whistle:

You are right, Kadir :)

• Now fingers crossed for Gioli. :teach: (Yes I'm greedy :D )

Gioli ?? to which club ?? GSMP ?? Because VGSTT transferred Fürst already, right ??

• Fba is the biggest favoruite for CL this year, but everything coul happen like it was :lol: :lol: money for nothing :lol: :lol:

• Bednarek will be hard to replace, but MBs are not crucial part of the team.

On the contrary, middle blockers are crucial part of their teams. Actually all positions are equally important and you need good players in every position in order to achieve good results in Champions League. I think block is very important in modern volleyball. If you have good blockers in your team it makes it easier to defence and and attack again.

I still think Muzyna can be a good team if they sign Werblinska and a good opposite. How about Gajgal? Isn't she still in Muzyna?

• someone said, that aguero may leave italy , is that true ?

It's a rumor..Joanamss wrote earlier about it in this thread

--->

Yesterday, 11:12pm

From what I read in foruns in Italy...

Serena will stay as main setter of Busto, so Lloyd probably coming to be bench. They apperently reniewed with MArcon, and are trying to keep Havelkova, but looks like Villa really wants her.

Villa will probably anouced in some days Guiggi. And they are trying to keep Anzanello and CArdullo, but Cardullo has offer from RC Cannes. Villa is also looking for someone to maybe replace Aguero that can leave the country. The names in mind are Manon Flier and Sarah Pavan.

<-------

• TorayPower from where have You read the info about Bank BPS?
    New Team instead of Stal Mielec.. I'm curious which Players will play there..

• Where will Dalia play? She played an amazing season...

Nobody knows... I like "Lo Bianco in Bergamo" :set: and I hope it will be true...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TorayPower from where have You read the info about Bank BPS?
    New Team instead of Stal Mielec.. I'm curious which Players will play there..

Bartek you can read it under the article about kaczorowska on lsk.net.pl..its quite strange situation if its true

• Photo :)
    Edit: Ekkk...! Ttom beat me by seconds! :)

sorry osuwisko, you also wanted that photo as avatar? :D that photo is absolutely perfect :P but is that really Gajgal in the middle in the back row? she looks somehow different

• sorry osuwisko, you also wanted that photo as avatar? :D that photo is absolutely perfect :P but is that really Gajgal in the middle in the back row? she looks somehow different

No, when I posted, it just looks like I was copying You. :) It is a nice photo.

About Bank BPS.... there was rumour here in March that they would move team from Muszyna to Warsaw. There have also been rumours that Piła can not afford their (new) spot in PlusLiga and would sell their spot... so who knows.

• Ttom I'm using Opera Mini in phone now and I don't see that article, can You give Me the link here?
    Pila will play. I have read that Their Roster is very close to Full Moon.

• Ttom I'm using Opera Mini in phone now and I don't see that article, can You give Me the link here?
    Pila will play. I have read that Their Roster is very close to Full Moon.

here it is http://www.plusliga-kobiet.pl/news/id/2800 .. read the comments under the article, maybe its only rumour..

• SQL
    1. http://www.socharska.pl/kadra-kadrze/

Some more photos form weeding of Milena S.

• Exacly, Its just a rumor now...Looks like she has offer from Russia, but is not right yet if she will leave or not.