The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Muszyna should focus on transfering OH and OPP. They already have two good MBs, Gajgal and Wensink, the third doesn't have to be an european class player. Waste of money

I agree (though I like Visser :D )

Main priority is - if Werblinska is a certain transfer - the opposite-position, because Kaczor is too weak, if Muszyna wants to reach the same as previous season :teach:

• I don't think, that in Muszyna will play better attacker than Kaczor, unfortunately... In addition, it's possible, that in Muszyna will stay Magda Piatek, so on this position won't be any reinforcement.

• Muszyna has a great libero, great setter, and great MBs...and quite stable OHs such as Werblinska and Stam, but Kaczor is indeed very weak. She used to be good in ECH 2009, but She has struggled very much. I think, to be ready for fights against Atom Sopot, Muszyna will indeed have to get a stable OPP.

but unfortunately for now well-known OPPs are sold out (Gamova,Darnel,Skowronska,Kozuch,Castro etc). and I don't think Manon Flier will come to Poland this year.

• It's strange indeed...I mean: all users at this forum agree about Kaczor, being too weak.. What did Muszyna-management think renewing her contract ?? Do they have no money for transferring a better opposite ?? (maybe because Werblisnka is very expensive ??)

• It's strange indeed...I mean: all users at this forum agree about Kaczor, being too weak.. What did Muszyna-management think renewing her contract ?? Do they have no money for transferring a better opposite ?? (maybe because Werblisnka is very expensive ??)

I think even If they use Werblinska as main OPP, It could be better than Kaczor :lol:

• I think even If they use Werblinska as main OPP, It could be better than Kaczor :lol:

If they really don't have enough money to transfer both great OH and great OPP, it's better to transfer OH.

But if they plan to spend a lot of money for third MB... no excuses then :D

• Muszyna will be a bit better team than previous year if Werblinska really come to this club. After K. Fratczak ended her career Muszyna has been keeping to have problem with Opposites and they can have real problem against Dabrowa. I don't really think that Atom will fight for gold, I would rather say they are about getting bronze. It is very similar team to Novara two years ago, however they will not have such brilliant receiver like L. Tom, only much better setter than terrible that year Kirillova. For me the best transfers in Polish league has been made by Dabrowa. In Atom a lot of interesting names, but I am not sure if there was any bigger idea behind that.

• In this season in Dabrowa will be playing.: :bump:

setter: Frauke Dirikcx, Magdalena Sliwa

MB: Ivana Plchotova, Malgorzata Lis, Aleksandra Liniarska, Katarzyna Urban

OPP: Katarzyna Zaroslinska, Izabela Zebrowska, Marcelina Nowak

OH: Charlotte Leys, Elzbieta Skowronska, Natalia Kurnikowska, Dorota Sciurka, Natalia Nuszel

Libero: Krystyna Strasz

:set: :dance4:

• I like to their roster without Dirickx. :D

Why? :P :D ?(

• I think whem Anna Barańska-Werblińska decide to go to Muszyna and she will play her best , atom sopot my be achieve silver medal again. she amazing player , her technical skills are very high and her atack is really strong. She will be the best replacement for Ola Jagielo . I'm looking forward to see next transfer of Muszyna :) Please forgive me my terrible English , I hope that you understand me.

• I think whem Anna Barańska-Werblińska decide to go to Muszyna and she will play her best , atom sopot my be achieve silver medal again. she amazing player , her technical skills are very high and her atack is really strong. She will be the best replacement for Ola Jagielo . I'm looking forward to see next transfer of Muszyna :) Please forgive me my terrible English , I hope that you understand me.

Welcome to the forum :wavy:

Your English is good :win:

Yeah, maybe... Maybe she is 'amazing player' with really strong attack.

She can pretend to be injured, also.

But I like her, although she tolk with Muszyna during the play-off matches, when her team was played with them. And everybody's knew about it.