The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Yes, Manon will play for Toray Arrows next season.

She says in the artcile: now the decision has been taken, I can focus with a clear mind on the ECH now :teach:

Edit: how did you find the article, Joana?? I didn't :lol:

• Yes, Manon will play for Toray Arrows next season.

She says in the artcile: now the decision has been taken, I can focus with a clear mind on the ECH now :teach:

thanks for confirming dear...

:( Though Im sad, with Ortolani maybe leaving Bergmao I had some hope maybe Manon could go there...

Italian league will get much weaker with main players leaving like her, and maybe Aguero and Leo...:(

• thanks for confirming dear...

:( Though Im sad, with Ortolani maybe leaving Bergmao I had some hope maybe Manon could go there...

Italian league will get much weaker with main players leaving like her, and maybe Aguero and Leo...:(

Yes, other leagues can offer more money than Italian clubs..

• Oh my gosh. That will be great for Toray.

Great for her :thumbup: so we see that in next season big stars (Flier, Costagrande, Skowronska, Brakocevic) will play in Asia :win:

• Great for her :thumbup: so we see that in next season big stars (Flier, Costagrande, Skowronska, Brakocevic) will play in Asia :win:

Yes, of course ;-)
    Toray lost the championship in 2010/2011 season, they finnished on second place. First is Marvelous, beacuse they had in team Kim Yeon-Koung, and she won them matches with Takeshita.

Toray took Flier to be first again, I guess, and I hope, that they do this. I can't wait!

• Yes, of course ;-)
    Toray lost the championship in 2010/2011 season, they finnished on second place. First is Marvelous, beacuse they had in team Kim Yeon-Koung, and she won them matches with Takeshita.

Toray took Flier to be first again, I guess, and I hope, that they do this. I can't wait!

similar story like Evergrande :lol: Evergrande also lost championship in 2010/2011 and they finished on 2nd place, I hope that Evergrande with Costagrande and Skowronska will be champions 2011/2012 and also Torray with Manon and Saori will be champions 2011/2012 ! :win:

• similar story like Evergrande :lol: Evergrande also lost championship in 2010/2011 and they finished on 2nd place, I hope that Evergrande with Costagrande and Skowronska will be champions 2011/2012 and also Torray with Manon and Saori will be champions 2011/2012 ! :win:

Yeah, me too ;-) Hopefully, that Saori won't leave Toray, beacuse she have many offerts from the other japanese clubs, from Europe and Brazil.

First team of Toray will look like this(I guess): Nakamichi, Flier, Araki, Mori, Kimura, Sakoda/Vindevoghel and Hamaguchi. And we are ready to win championship in next season!

• really sad to listen that Manon will come to Japan..hope her the best cause she deserves the best..italian league will lose one of her brightest star..good luck Manon :heart:

• Modena confirmed Paola Croce as the new libero :heart:

teh team also anouced the second setter Francesca Mari, and the reniewed with Paola Paggi :heart:

4 Mb in the team! :S Better, 4 great MB in the team, that is weird, but again, great for them....Barazza, Paggi and Croce together again! (reminds me great times of Bergamo! :) )

So far in Modena:
    Fernandinha (setter)
    Mari (setter)
    Harmotto (MB)
    Barazza (MB)
    Marinkovic (MB)
    Paggi (MB)
    Partenio (OH)
    Croce (libero)
    Ciabattoni (libero)

• they're already dealing with Piccinini,but the player asked time in order to get the right decision about her future..Barboza and De La Cruz are the most possible names if Francesca won't go..

about Conegliano,they seem to have to build the whole team..only Rossetto and Fiorin should stay..

it's possible that Turlea will move to Parma..

Urbino is really close to Sirressi and probably Lia Castro..

• Some one has created a page on facebook for people that wants Leo Lo Bianco in Italy next year http://www.facebook.com/pages/…in-Italia/230079550338044

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.