The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Maybe Yamamay will play against Galatasaray in the CEV Cup this season ^^

No, they can play agains only the final. Look here http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…_volleyball_cup_-_dol.pdf

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Gioli and Del Core in Russia, Uringoi.

Mmm It would have been great seeing play Gioli e Lo Bianco together

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Soverato,an italian A2 league team,wants the turkish Tahsin Beşiktaşk....who is she?

• Radzuweit in Rabita is like Deniz Hakyemez in Fenerbahce :roll: Radzuweit NEVER plays well in clubs, she only works hard when she's in NT. I hope she'll change her attitude in Rabita, she won't get another chance like that.

Suzana Cebic and Ivana Isailovic stay in VfB Suhl (Germany).

Is Radzuweit that tall middle blocker (1,96m)?
    If so I gotta say I watch her first at GP 2002 and since that I don't think she improved that much so I'm surprised Rabita signed her.

• Czech NT players Martina Utla in German club VfB Suhl, Kristyna Pastulva in Igtisadchi Baku.

source:http://www.volleycountry.com/cz/

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• What is Pastulva's position?

MB...but in the czech newspaper they write her biggest rivalry on the MB position would be Yaima Ortiz - Ortiz plays as :what: MB?

• MB...but in the czech newspaper they write her biggest rivalry on the MB position would be Yaima Ortiz - Ortiz plays as :what: MB?

No and Ortiz won't play in Igtisadchi next year, she signed for Dinamo Moscow :S

• First name Tahsin is a Turkish name but it is for men 8| and the surname is a sport club in Turkey; Beşiktaş. ?(
    So, it must be a joke :white:

:what: :what: i read it in a italian forum

• Of course I believe you :D

• Pastulova is very good transfer by Igtisadchi. I remember that when I read the statistics from Czech's League She was best Scorer in every match in Her Team with 20 points and higher, but I thought She was OH, maybe She is MB with reception.
    About second Player I don't remember anything, well She will play in German League so She must not be good ;) :lol: :lol: [joke]