The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• According to voleybolmagazin Lo Bianco will sign the contract with Galatasaray at 9.30 CET tomorrow

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to voleybolunsesi Leo came to Istanbul :lol: I don't know how Russian,Italian,Polish medias gave the same news that she will play in Russia.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i think the media splitted Leo in 2 half that she can play in Turkey and Russia at the same time :rolll:
    oh sorry Leo, can you split 1/3 of your body to stay in Italy :whistle:

• its great to see Kasia would play NT again :) glinka-skowronska will play together again :lol:

btw turkish clubs destroyed bergamo :lol: :lol: fürst, poljak, grün, lo bianco, del core :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Calderon should be suspended. From what I know it has signed a five-year contract in Zurich and there Volero should play. There is no right to seek a new club if the contract is required.

Alojzy Świderek most likely will replace Jerzy Matlak in a polish team.

• common Bartol, than Helene Rousseaux from Belgium who just signed contract with Lodz should be suspended, she still has contract with Volero. Did you ever heard that one club gives player on loan to other club?!

• i think the media splitted Leo in 2 half that she can play in Turkey and Russia at the same time :rolll:
    oh sorry Leo, can you split 1/3 of your body to stay in Italy :whistle:

Ahahahah poor Leo, they have divided her. Now her legs are in my bed XD :lol: :rolll:

LATEST NEWS! LO BIANCO IS IN MY HOUSE!!! She'll sign with Yeşilyurt tomorrow!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• finally we know where she'll play :lol: good luck Leo ! :flower:

Noooo I hope she will stay in Galatasaray only one year, but now I have lost my hope. :wall:
    Leo go and win all you can! :lol:
    Leo :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• i am sooo happy to see leo in galatasaray ! i will suppoert them this year, of course eczacibasi too !!! Especially signing for 2 years + 1 optinal shows us, that galatasaray is going to build a good team for the next years to be competitive !!! so glad for them ! thank you for the turkish press for being and telling the truth !!!

• Nice pictures!!! :lol:

• I want Her T-shirt.

Me too. Where can we buy Gala official products?

• 2 years + 1 is to much!!! :what: I hope they'll build a strong team in the next years